The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

I'm going to tell you this once. You have NOT read through this thread and the only thing that you're doing is posting nonsense and silly denials of visual facts. OSWALD IS INNOCENT AND DIDN'T SHOOT ANYONE. There is absolutely no evidence to back that up. No one has challenged anything I've posted because there is no defense against visual facts.

You ignore that Greer has both hands off the wheel before he turns the first time and passes an object which is the gun because you are doing what anyone has to do to deny an unpleasant fact. Whatever you think you know about the fatal shot is complete bull# and easily disproven by simply watching Greer in zapruder and nix. HE KILLED KENNEDY AND THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO EXCEPT DENY THE FACTS THAT PROVE HE CLEARLY SHOT JFK. Arguments posed by other members ARE SIMPLE DENIALS AND NOTHING MORE. There are ZERO flaws in the common sense that Greer shot jfk...none. I have continued to rape the souls of thousands of kooks and wackos on 30 or 40 forums since October. I posted more evidence and logic than any army of lawyers could handle let alone some pea brains on any message board.

The dipshit never stops.

Please stop posting denials and claiming faux authority of which you have ZERO. It's quite PATHETIC. It also proves you have no defense against visual facts and are clueless. It does show you seem to think that consensus is more important than a convincing argument. Ghandi wouldnt like you.

I point to the fake reflection on Roy's hair and because the REFLECTION is different on a different angle, with different film, settings, it is fake. I also show Greer's left arm crossing in the nix film which proves why the three points of fakery were added to Zapruder to cover those movments which killed Kennedy.

I use witnesses including Jackie Kennedy and Greer. The shot went in the right front and out the right rear fired by Bill Greer.

Your kung fu is weak. I know you THINK think your denials mean something. I'm just telling you they don't.

You are denying what is visually happening in nix and zapruder.

The "gun" is visible. You are denying reality.

The "grassy knoll" is a red herring created during the alteration of the zfilm to distract from Greer. This is common sense and fits with the evidence perfectly.

Logic flows naturally, it does need pushing...and animated gifs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh look. The shit head simpleton is repeating his bullshit again! Anyone surprised? Anyone? Anyone?

In case you haven't noticed, people here are getting uptight and upset with the facts I have posted over and over. They are ignoring and denying visual facts. Just what is it you think your denials mean more than nothing? What is it you hope to prove beyond your simple denials of visual facts? This is a conspiracy site and I bumped a thread about the driver found from a google search. You all know that Greer killed Kennedy after reading this thread but post as if it's not important but it clearly is based upon the supposed one thousand books that have been published in less than 50 years. The driver killing Kennedy is the most obvious untold truth in american history, certainly in regards to blatant government wrong doing.

So his wife never noticed the driver turning around and shooting her husband in the face? Or you think she did notice and just kept quiet about it?

Seriously........get a brain.

So, his wife never noticed the driver turning shooting her husband in the face because she was looking at her husband. Or do you think she did notice even though she wasn't looking in Greer's direction?LOL YOU PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY STUPID.

Seriously........get a brain.
jk_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

sexisgif2.gif

HAHAHA

rsol Wrote:
YOU HAVE IGNORED EVERYTHING SAID TO YOU.

I have bothered to take some time with you but that is it. im secure in the knowledge you are merely spamming here as you just keep repeating the same thing over and over. there is no gun. there is your imagination, your ego and your sycophants. i suggest you talk to them.

YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED AND HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE IT. That will not make you correct.
You insist on throwing more and more gifs into your argument as tho they are proof. please spam some other site and maybe take out the unchallenged bit. 6 pages of thread is not agreement. your logic is lacking even in the basics and you cling to excuses for anything pointing this out. shame on you.

I was right in my initial judgements. you are NOT original. you have not researched this even to any real degree... you make false claims repeatedly on this thread even after shown your error.

spam, rinse, repeat, spam, rinse, repeat.

You are not debating, merely advertising.

Spam. and it will be reported as such..

YOU HAVE IGNORED EVERYTHING THAT PROVES GREER'S GUILT AND CLEAR EVIDENCE OF FILM ALTERATION.

You bothered to deny facts because you are a board troll who can't stand that I'm right about the most obvious untold truth in american history. You are secure in the knowledge that I am right and you will run like a little bitch and tell Mommy.LOL You merely deny facts here as you just keep repeating the same thing over and over. There is a gun and the Zfilm was heavily altered to hide it and Greer's movements which killed Kennedy. You're a whiny little baby who can't stop himself from being properly mocked.

YOUR DELUSIONS (whatever they are) HAVE BEEN THOROUGHLY DESTROYED AND YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE THAT FACT.
You insist on denying visual facts over and over and throwing more bullshit at the wall.

I was right in my initial judgements. You are NOT original. You have not researched anything in this case but make false claims repeatedly in this thread after being shown proof of Greer's guilt.

You are not debating, merely denying visual facts.

I don't give a fuck what you report. You have done nothing but deny and ignore facts that are irrefutable

rsol Wrote:

I have bothered to take some time with you but that is it. im secure in the knowledge you are merely spamming here as you just keep repeating the same thing over and over. there is no gun. there is your imagination, your ego and your sycophants. i suggest you talk to them.

YOU HAVE BEEN CHALLENGED AND HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE IT. That will not make you correct.
You insist on throwing more and more gifs into your argument as tho they are proof. please spam some other site and maybe take out the unchallenged bit. 6 pages of thread is not agreement. your logic is lacking even in the basics and you cling to excuses for anything pointing this out. shame on you.

I was right in my initial judgements. you are NOT original. you have not researched this even to any real degree... you make false claims repeatedly on this thread even after shown your error.

YOU HAVE IGNORED EVERYTHING THAT PROVES GREER'S GUILT AND CLEAR EVIDENCE OF FILM ALTERATION.

You bothered to deny facts because you are a board troll who can't stand that I'm right about the most obvious untold truth in american history. You are secure in the knowledge that I am right and you will run like a little bitch and tell Mommy.LOL You merely deny facts here as you just keep repeating the same thing over and over. There is a gun and the Zfilm was heavily altered to hide it and Greer's movements which killed Kennedy. You're a whiny little baby who can't stop himself from being properly mocked.

YOUR DELUSIONS (whatever they are) HAVE BEEN THOROUGHLY DESTROYED AND YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE THAT FACT.
You insist on denying visual facts over and over and throwing more bullshit at the wall.

I was right in my initial judgements. You are NOT original. You have not researched anything in this case but make false claims repeatedly in this thread after being shown proof of Greer's guilt.

I don't give a fuck what you report. You have done nothing but deny and ignore facts that are irrefutable
I KNEW you were lying when you said you were only going to say it once, you fucking liar.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

(Today 07:41 AM)rsol Wrote:
this is what i mean by a lack of ideas. now you are childishly repeating my words.

well done for not dropping more gifs.

I deny your "facts" because you are trying to sell a blob as a gun.

I deny that a man putting his hand up and onto the steering wheel in order to turn his head easier is what "passing a gun" looks like.

You cant just decide what is on the screen and just keep repeating it hoping it will finally sell. not on this forum anyway.

what evidence of film alteration?

This is what i mean by your lack of any challenge and posing faux authority and simply lying. I am mocking you, you twit.

You deny the "facts" because you have no defense against what Greer is doing in zapruder and nix which proves he was the shooter and the zfilm was altered to hide that fact.

You deny that Greer passed the gun before he turns the first time even though it is happening. You deny that his hand hand/arm cross in nix which proves the zfilm was altered to hide those movements which killed Kennedy. YOU ARE DENYING VISUAL AND IRREFUTABLE FACTS.

I can and did point out what has been ignored for 47 years and use it to prove Greer was the shooter.

Overwhelming evidence of film alteration which you are required to ignore because you are a beaten idiot on a little message board.

rsol Wrote:
you are mocking yourself mate.

This is what i mean. repeat that again could you? i didnt qiute catch it the first 20 times...

I dont deny greer passed the gun. there is nothing to deny. your logic is flawed. you keep repeating it but still nothing.

I can and did point out what has been ignored for 47 years and use it to prove Greer was the shooter.

and I DID tell you this has not been ignored. its been looked at and shown to be bullshit. you are obviously not interested in information against your mindset.

WHAT EVIDENCE OF FILM ALTERATION?

You are mocking yourself mate.

This is what I mean. You can't beat me and certainly cannot do anything more than ignore everything that rapes your delusions

You dont deny greer passed the gun. You finally tell the truth about a visual fact. You keep denying reality and it's still lying.

It has been ignored and what I've articulated in the last 18 months is new. You are obviously not interested in information against your mindset. YOU ARE AN IDIOT but are too stubborn to stop posting.

rsol Wrote:

I KNEW you were lying when you said you were only going to say it once, you fucking liar.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Please continue posting denials and claiming faux authority of which you have ZERO. It's quite PATHETIC. It also proves you have no defense against visual facts and are clueless. It does show you seem to think that consensus is more important than a convincing argument. Ghandi wouldn't like you.

I point to the fake reflection on Roy's hair and because the REFLECTION is different on a different angle, with different film, settings, it is fake. I also show Greer's left arm crossing in the nix film which proves why the three points of fakery were added to Zapruder to cover those movments which killed Kennedy.
enhanced-nix-gif_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

I use witnesses including Jackie Kennedy and Greer. The shot went in the right front and out the right rear fired by Bill Greer.

Your kung fu is weak. I know you THINK think your denials mean something. I'm just telling you they don't.

The "grassy knoll" is a red herring created during the alteration of the zfilm to distract from Greer. This is common sense and fits with the evidence perfectly.

rsol Wrote:

Please continue posting denials and claiming faux authority of which you have ZERO. It's quite PATHETIC. It also proves you have no defense against visual facts and are clueless. It does show you seem to think that consensus is more important than a convincing argument. Ghandi wouldn't like you.

enhanced-nix-gif_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

There is one unarguable fact. You're an idiot.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

The dipshit never stops.

Please stop posting denials and claiming faux authority of which you have ZERO. It's quite PATHETIC. It also proves you have no defense against visual facts and are clueless. It does show you seem to think that consensus is more important than a convincing argument. Ghandi wouldnt like you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh look. The shit head simpleton is repeating his bullshit again! Anyone surprised? Anyone? Anyone?

In case you haven't noticed, people here are getting uptight and upset with the facts I have posted over and over. They are ignoring and denying visual facts. Just what is it you think your denials mean more than nothing? What is it you hope to prove beyond your simple denials of visual facts? This is a conspiracy site and I bumped a thread about the driver found from a google search. You all know that Greer killed Kennedy after reading this thread but post as if it's not important but it clearly is based upon the supposed one thousand books that have been published in less than 50 years. The driver killing Kennedy is the most obvious untold truth in american history, certainly in regards to blatant government wrong doing.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2: amen to that.

rsol Wrote:

like everybody else,you have noticed how candytroll debates and why they laugh at this troll all the time.:lol: thats why this one site devoted a thread to him called IS CANDYCORN ON YOUR IGNORE LIST because he is easily by far the biggest troll on any message board.people eventually get sick of the troll evading the facts and evidence and posting something irrelvent to the subject when he is defeated so they eventually dont bother with the troll anymore cause he is just seeking attention.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back