The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

That is the literal translation, that is not the contextual translation, thanks for proving my point, retard.

It's also the contextual translation. Only douche bags apologizing for Hispanic racism claim otherwise.

It's not and you can't find a source to back up that point of view that speaks with knowledge and authority on the subject otherwise you would have done so by now.

My wife is my authority. She was born in Colombia. What's your authority?

Then maybe we should be asking your wife to prove your point for you in ways that would be considered actual evidence. Can you do everyone on this board a favor and let her take over your account?
I'll take that to mean you have no authority.

To prove your baseless points which are not my responsibility? Yeah, I agree, I have about as much authority in that arena as you.

Dude went to school, learned well, got all the way to judge. I don't give a rats ass if his parents were illegal. HE is not. He worked his ass off to get where he is and he obviously did well to be sitting in that seat.

Dude went to school, learned well, got all the way to judge. I don't give a rats ass if his parents were illegal. HE is not. He worked his ass off to get where he is and he obviously did well to be sitting in that seat.

So you don't care if a defendant receives a fair trial?

So you don't care if a defendant receives a fair trial?
Why wouldn't Trump's trial be fair? Did he rip off illegals as well?

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

And if they did not, who cares?

Curiel was born in the US. End of story.

I care. It can be proof of a bias. Do you know as a fact they became citizens? Show me.

The plot thickens. The liberal slander against Trump is looking more and more baseless and absurd:

The sometimes controversial scoop journalist that runs GotNews.comhas published documents that raise questions about the citizenship status of the parents of federal Judge Gonzalo Curiel, presiding over a suit against Trump University.

Charles C. Johnson put up documents showing that Curiel's father crossed the U.S. border with Mexico at least twice and might not have become a U.S. citizen.

He also published images of the death certificates of the judge's parents that apparently show no Social Security number.

"GotNews.com can find no evidence that Curiel's parents ever became U.S. citizens. For all we know, Judge Curiel is an anchor baby," he wrote.

So what? The judge is an American. Period.

anchorbabies.jpg

The plot thickens. The liberal slander against Trump is looking more and more baseless and absurd:

The sometimes controversial scoop journalist that runs GotNews.comhas published documents that raise questions about the citizenship status of the parents of federal Judge Gonzalo Curiel, presiding over a suit against Trump University.

Charles C. Johnson put up documents showing that Curiel's father crossed the U.S. border with Mexico at least twice and might not have become a U.S. citizen.

He also published images of the death certificates of the judge's parents that apparently show no Social Security number.

"GotNews.com can find no evidence that Curiel's parents ever became U.S. citizens. For all we know, Judge Curiel is an anchor baby," he wrote.
Trump is a bigot and racist, one of many reasons why he’s not qualified to be president.

Whether the judge’s parents were undocumented or not is completely irrelevant, having no bearing whatsoever on the fact Trump is a bigot and racist, in no way mitigating Trump’s bigotry and racism.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

I care. It can be proof of a bias. Do you know as a fact they became citizens? Show me.
"Curiel was born in East Chicago, Indiana, the youngest of four children. Their parents, Salvador and Francisca, had emigrated from Mascota, which is a small Mexican town near Puerto Vallarta in the state of Jalisco. Salvador worked as a laborer in Arizona before moving to Indiana where he worked in the steel mills.[nb 1] Curiel's parents married in 1946 and later became American citizens.[1][2][3][4][5][6]"
Gonzalo P. Curiel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Trump is a bigot and racist, one of many reasons why he’s not qualified to be president.

Whether the judge’s parents were undocumented or not is completely irrelevant, having no bearing whatsoever on the fact Trump is a bigot and racist, in no way mitigating Trump’s bigotry and racism.

No he isn't.

Trump "may" be a communist Manchurian Candidate groomed by Putin to destroy America from within.

See how easy that works...

He was born here. He is an american citizen. He grew up here. went to school here. His parents are not judging this case. HE is. Why would he risk all that he fought for to be biased?

Just my opinion.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

"Curiel was born in East Chicago, Indiana, the youngest of four children. Their parents, Salvador and Francisca, had emigrated from Mascota, which is a small Mexican town near Puerto Vallarta in the state of Jalisco. Salvador worked as a laborer in Arizona before moving to Indiana where he worked in the steel mills.[nb 1] Curiel's parents married in 1946 and later became American citizens.[1][2][3][4][5][6]"

Thank you.

I didn't click the links, but I assume they are proof his parents were not illegals, right?

Trump screwed the pooch on this one. This guy is a JUDGE. So much for "they are all rapists".

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

Thank you.

I didn't click the links, but I assume they are proof his parents were not illegals, right?
Don't know, don't care, since he is.

Last edited:
He is the judge. His parents are not. He is american. I don't care if his parents are not. They taught their son well. Not in a gang. Not in a drug cartel. Not in a field picking grapes. He is a JUDGE. Kudos to the parents for teaching their children what America stands for. Opportunity. Freedom. A chance.

anchorbabies.jpg

So was Jeffrey Dahlmer.

anchorbabies.jpg

So was Jeffrey Dahlmer.

Damn, sounds like you stuck your finger in too deep, again...

Forum List

Back