The Judge's Parents Were Illegals.

Trump screwed the pooch on this one. This guy is a JUDGE. So much for "they are all rapists".

I am not sure he said ALL. IDK because his words get twisted at every turn.

But, it seems a wee biased for the Judge to be a member of a local branch of La Raza, which is an organization that certainly appears to me to be equivalent to the KKK, by believing one race is superior.

La Raza - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He is the judge. His parents are not. He is american. I don't care if his parents are not. They taught their son well. Not in a gang. Not in a drug cartel. Not in a field picking grapes. He is a JUDGE. Kudos to the parents for teaching their children what America stands for. Opportunity. Freedom. A chance.

Apparently you think it also stands for a judicial system populated with biased judges who are free to abuse their authority and persecute people they don't like.

You aren't fit to be an American.

Trump screwed the pooch on this one. This guy is a JUDGE. So much for "they are all rapists".

But, it seems a wee biased for the Judge to be a member of a local branch of La Raza, which is an organization that certainly appears to me to be equivalent to the KKK, by believing one race is superior.

It boggles the mind that a bunch of people collecting welfare believe they're superior to the people paying for the welfare.

He was born here. He is an american citizen. He grew up here. went to school here. His parents are not judging this case. HE is. Why would he risk all that he fought for to be biased?

Just my opinion.

How is he risking any of that? He's got millions of dupes like you to defend him.

The plot thickens. The liberal slander against Trump is looking more and more baseless and absurd:

The sometimes controversial scoop journalist that runs GotNews.comhas published documents that raise questions about the citizenship status of the parents of federal Judge Gonzalo Curiel, presiding over a suit against Trump University.

Charles C. Johnson put up documents showing that Curiel's father crossed the U.S. border with Mexico at least twice and might not have become a U.S. citizen.

He also published images of the death certificates of the judge's parents that apparently show no Social Security number.

"GotNews.com can find no evidence that Curiel's parents ever became U.S. citizens. For all we know, Judge Curiel is an anchor baby," he wrote.
Trump is a bigot and racist, one of many reasons why he’s not qualified to be president.

Whether the judge’s parents were undocumented or not is completely irrelevant, having no bearing whatsoever on the fact Trump is a bigot and racist, in no way mitigating Trump’s bigotry and racism.

The judge is a bigot and a racist and you're a douche bag and an idiot.

That is nonsense.

They became citizens.

And if they did not, who cares?

Curiel was born in the US. End of story.

I care. It can be proof of a bias. Do you know as a fact they became citizens? Show me.
"Curiel was born in East Chicago, Indiana, the youngest of four children. Their parents, Salvador and Francisca, had emigrated from Mascota, which is a small Mexican town near Puerto Vallarta in the state of Jalisco. Salvador worked as a laborer in Arizona before moving to Indiana where he worked in the steel mills.[nb 1] Curiel's parents married in 1946 and later became American citizens.[1][2][3][4][5][6]"
Gonzalo P. Curiel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia? Really?

He is the judge. His parents are not. He is american. I don't care if his parents are not. They taught their son well. Not in a gang. Not in a drug cartel. Not in a field picking grapes. He is a JUDGE. Kudos to the parents for teaching their children what America stands for. Opportunity. Freedom. A chance.

Apparently you think it also stands for a judicial system populated with biased judges who are free to abuse their authority and persecute people they don't like.

You aren't fit to be an American.
And yet Mr. Trump's lawyers haven't filed any motions for the judge to recuse himself. Nor are they claiming he is abusing his authority and persecuting their client.

Character assassination. You fuckers have been telling lies about that judge since Trump uttered his name.

Trump has a highly qualified legal team representing him in the case.
They have not made a single motion regarding impropriety on the part of the judge. They have, in fact, expressed satisfaction with the way the case is being handled.

You assholes are in a frenzy......and its fuckng stupid.
You're here just like the rest of us typing letters on the computer screen, but we're the ones in the frenzy?
Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

It boggles the mind that a bunch of people collecting welfare believe they're superior to the people paying for the welfare.
Oh, please, one thing we know for sure is that money never bought anyone respect.

Oh, please, one thing we know for sure is that money never bought anyone respect.

Those who earn what they have deserve more respect than those who don't.

"Wikipedia? Really?"

‘Illegal’ immigrants? Really?

You’re a scumbag, as are most on the right.

You’re a scumbag of such magnitude that you in no way deserve civil discourse – your brand of conservativism is a disease, a blight, a pestilence, the bane of the American Nation, and we can’t be rid of it too soon.

"Wikipedia? Really?"

‘Illegal’ immigrants? Really?

You’re a scumbag, as are most on the right.

You’re a scumbag of such magnitude that you in no way deserve civil discourse – your brand of conservativism is a disease, a blight, a pestilence, the bane of the American Nation, and we can’t be rid of it too soon.

Why am I a scumbag, because I point out the fact that your little tin hero is a fraud?

You can't put a dollar figure on respect. There are too many rich people on address books of hookers.

You can't put a dollar figure on respect. There are too many rich people on address books of hookers.
Agree. Who deserves more respect in that context? The person working multiple jobs that still has to collect some sort of assistance or the trust fund baby that has never worked a day.

The plot thickens. The liberal slander against Trump is looking more and more baseless and absurd:

The sometimes controversial scoop journalist that runs GotNews.comhas published documents that raise questions about the citizenship status of the parents of federal Judge Gonzalo Curiel, presiding over a suit against Trump University.

Charles C. Johnson put up documents showing that Curiel's father crossed the U.S. border with Mexico at least twice and might not have become a U.S. citizen.

He also published images of the death certificates of the judge's parents that apparently show no Social Security number.

"GotNews.com can find no evidence that Curiel's parents ever became U.S. citizens. For all we know, Judge Curiel is an anchor baby," he wrote.
Trump is a bigot and racist, one of many reasons why he’s not qualified to be president.

Whether the judge’s parents were undocumented or not is completely irrelevant, having no bearing whatsoever on the fact Trump is a bigot and racist, in no way mitigating Trump’s bigotry and racism.

The judge is a bigot and a racist and you're a douche bag and an idiot.

Let's also not forget that the SCOTUS "justices" who ruled in

CHAE CHAN PING v. UNITED STATES.
130 U.S. 581 (9 S.Ct. 623, 32 L.Ed. 1068) (1889)

that the federal government could USURP powers during emergencies were also bigots and racist scumbags

Last edited:
Its not bias if the end result supports the liberal agenda. Bias, lies, spin, sexism, racism, its all okay if a liberal does it.
Remember when hillary wanted to deport illegals? It was fine when she says it. It was fine when Jimmy Carter rounded up Iranians and kicked them out. The left can't remember what they did yesterday. Smoking too much weed.

I hate liberals, its a seething bitter hatred typically reserved for traitors to your country.

You're certainly NOT suggesting that when Donald Trump made his racist comments toward this judge, that he also knew this judge came from illegal parents, are you?--LOL

-a32f137de5e51274.JPG

Last edited:

Forum List

Back