The Juke Box II

This one . . . my absolute favorite from Soundgarden. Who doesn't think Soundgarden is totally awesome? One of the best bands from the 90s if you ask me. :D Chris Cornell is pretty hot too, in a dirty long-haired rocker kind of way. :tongue:

Rather than burying this thread in every tune you can think of, maybe consider posting one or two, eh? I posted a simple ragtime piano vid that was lost in the avalanche. This thread isn't a flirting vehicle....do that with PMs and maybe pause long enough to listen to what's put up....the time stamps prove this isn't happening. Talk about shot to shit...this thread is trashed. :hmpf:

Last edited:
Bill Danoff - The Potters Wheel

The world is fast becoming younger, the news is all they've ever known.
They've seen the wars, the hurt, the hunger, how will they choose when they are grown.
What do you tell forever's children when it's their turn to hurt and heal?
Whatever spins a grim tornado can also turn a potter's wheel.

Take a little clay, put it on a wheel, get a little hint how God must feel.
Give a little turn, listen to it spin, make it into the shape you want it in.

Tell with your life the bloody story, teach to they're dreams not burning steel.
It's not in bombs where lies the glory but in what's shattered on the field.
The potter's wheel takes love and caring, skill and patience fast and slow.
The works it makes are easily broken once they survive the potter's throw

Bill Danoff wrote this, and I think he does the best version, this is the first time I found it on youtube. He actually came to WVU to sing in 2008, for the primaries. It was pretty cool :)

Rather than burying this thread in every tune you can think of, maybe consider posting one or two, eh? I posted a simple ragtime piano vid that was lost in the avalanche. This thread isn't a flirting vehicle....do that with PMs and maybe pause long enough to listen to what's put up....the time stamps prove this isn't happening. Talk about shot to shit...this thread is trashed. :hmpf:

STFU. It's none of your business what we do here.

Firstly, it's a music thread, so posting music isn't burying the thread, tard face.

Secondly, we can do whatever we want. We are posting music. Mind your effing business.

Lastly, I don't want to ruin Coyote's thread, so this is my only comment to you in public. If I have something else I want to say, I'll PM your dumb ass, but just for good measure, we can flirt and share music all we want, so screw off and have a nice day. :)

Guys...let's post music we like...if you don't like something...you can always skip over it...now back to the music?

It's what we live on :)

Forum List

Back