The Juke Box II

All of this 80s music makes me think of Journey. I loved them when I was a little girl. :D This was one of my favorite songs, but I think they have a ton of good songs too.

I liked Journey as well.................ELO was high on my list.............................................

All of this 80s music makes me think of Journey. I loved them when I was a little girl. :D This was one of my favorite songs, but I think they have a ton of good songs too.

I liked Journey as well.................ELO was high on my list.............................................

That's another band I'm not too familiar with. I believe I might have heard that song before though. It sounds vaguely familiar. :)

That's another band I'm not too familiar with. I believe I might have heard that song before though. It sounds vaguely familiar. :)

I had all their 8 tracks. LOL

This one too............

I had all their 8 tracks. LOL

This one too............

Oh, I know that one! :D

Forum List

Back