The Key Players In Trump’s ‘Deep State’ Conspiracy Theory Are All Republicans

So what! There are many "NeverTrumprs" out there.
Not surprizing that they would take this stance.

"The Key Players In Trump’s ‘Deep State’ Conspiracy Theory Are All Republicans"

For all the whining that goes on from republicans, especially trump supporters, one fact always to be ignored.

Donald trump is creating a swamp of his own that is far worse than anything that might have existed before. The people trump is bringing into key positions all seem hyper-partisan and in most cases inexperienced, if not grossly incompetent. So trump lied through his teeth (again) when he said "I will hire the best". Sadly that is not what he has done. trump has once again proven that he is nothing but a lying sack of shit.

His administration has been, from its beginning, like a revolving door. trump hires, tires of, then fires people very rapidly. And those few new hires who actually appear to have a moral foundation, often find it necessary to bail out before personally becoming permenantly damaged by the slime in the White House. What's left is a mess, the cesspool that trump, alone, has created. America will suffer greatly the consequences of electing this hair-brained clown.

The real scandal - if the Republican conspiracy theories are to be believed - is that the vast resources of "The Deep State" still couldn't get Hillary elected.
What a monumental waste of taxpayers money funding these useless organisations.
No wonder the Republicans are so upset...you know...being as concerned about fiscal responsibility as they are.

For all the whining that goes on from republicans, especially trump supporters, one fact always to be ignored.

Donald trump is creating a swamp of his own that is far worse than anything that might have existed before. The people trump is bringing into key positions all seem hyper-partisan and in most cases inexperienced, if not grossly incompetent. So trump lied through his teeth (again) when he said "I will hire the best". Sadly that is not what he has done. trump has once again proven that he is nothing but a lying sack of shit.

His administration has been, from its beginning, like a revolving door. trump hires, tires of, then fires people very rapidly. And those few new hires who actually appear to have a moral foundation, often find it necessary to bail out before personally becoming permenantly damaged by the slime in the White House. What's left is a mess, the cesspool that trump, alone, has created. America will suffer greatly the consequences of electing this hair-brained clown.
""I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people, we want top of the line professionals."

""I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people, we want top of the line professionals."

Funny and agree! Only the best people - including his idiot children.

Anybody can register under any party they want, it doesn't mean shit. Their actions show who and what they really are.

You're thinking of "Independents" - who try to hide their party affiliations.

Hide?
Independents are fed up with both parties.

Which party do they actually end up voting for?

The lesser of two evils, which isn't much of choice.

Whose fault is that? BTW, the Democratic Party is by far the lesser of two evils.

Anybody can register under any party they want, it doesn't mean shit. Their actions show who and what they really are.

Hide?

Whose fault is that? BTW, the Democratic Party is by far the lesser of two evils.

Who is the party who did not represent middle America?
Who is the party that said there are no more conservatives in the Democratic party?
That's when I left them.

Hide?

Who is the party who did not represent middle America?
Who is the party that said there are no more conservatives in the Democratic party?
That's when I left them.

I used to vote more Republican than Democrat - until Reagan.

Go Patriots!!!!!

5a738bd81d000026006ad82e.jpeg

Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, FBI Director Christopher Wray, former FBI Director James Comey and special counsel Robert Mueller, also a former FBI director.

Just worth remembering.

WASHINGTON — The key law enforcement figures in what President Donald Trump and his allies have characterized as a “deep state” conspiracy against him are not lefties or even Democrats: They are Republicans. And Trump picked a number of them himself.

Trump and Republicans are continuing to attack the nation’s top law enforcement organizations to undermine the special counsel investigation into his campaign, which has already resulted in criminal charges against four Trump associates. But factually speaking, it’s really tough for Trump backers to credibly argue that the deck has been stacked against the president, simply based on the political leanings of the key figures in the case.

More: The Key Players In Trump's 'Deep State' Conspiracy Theory Are All Republicans

Just imagine if they were all Democrats. Republicans can't blame Obama and Hillary for this. All of Trump's so-called "Deep State" villains are Republicans.
Comey said that he is not a Republican.
Actually the key players in the Democrat FBIgate scandal are Obammy, Hillary and Comey, and a bunch of FBI agents and DOJ people.

Forum List

Back