The killer did not use an AR-15...he used a Sig....

Is a law fair if it is not equally employed?

"Men rape women, that's a fact, I guess we better put you in jail so that other guy can't rape a woman"

Makes as much sense as what you propose.
Nice non sequitur. Answer the question. Is a law reasonable, and equitable, if it is not employed universally? Yes, or no.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Is it fair to punish tens of millions of people for the criminal actions of a few hundred?
Another non sequitur. Want to try and actually answer the question?

It certainly is not you fool, it is completely apropos.

You are effectively suggesting that millions of people should be deprived of a right because other people have abused theirs.

That's ridiculous.
No one is talking about depriving you of your right, only placing reasonable limits on it. No right is limitless. You wanna test that theory? Go yell fire in a theatre, or tell some FBI agent that you think Obama would be much more attractive with a 9mm hole in the center of his forehead, and see just what limitations are put on your "right" of free speech.

"Men rape women, that's a fact, I guess we better put you in jail so that other guy can't rape a woman"

Nice non sequitur. Answer the question. Is a law reasonable, and equitable, if it is not employed universally? Yes, or no.

Is it fair to punish tens of millions of people for the criminal actions of a few hundred?

You are effectively suggesting that millions of people should be deprived of a right because other people have abused theirs.

That's ridiculous.
No one is talking about depriving you of your right, only placing reasonable limits on it. No right is limitless. You wanna test that theory? Go yell fire in a theatre, or tell some FBI agent that you think Obama would be much more attractive with a 9mm hole in the center of his forehead, and see just what limitations are put on your "right" of free speech.

a ban on semi automatic weapons is not reasonable. No matter how many times you say it , it will never be reasonable.

Let's say you enjoy fast cars and I say "no one needs a car that will do 150 MPH, those are banned, but you can still have a car that does 40 MPH" have your rights been regulated or have they been violated?

That's ridiculous.

a ban on semi automatic weapons is not reasonable. No matter how many times you say it , it will never be reasonable.

Let's say you enjoy fast cars and I say "no one needs a car that will do 150 MPH, those are banned, but you can still have a car that does 40 MPH" have your rights been regulated or have they been violated?
They've been regulated. I don't see the need for a car that does 150, so long as we have speed limits, at least not one used for non-racing. Next?

That's ridiculous.

They've been regulated. I don't see the need for a car that does 150, so long as we have speed limits, at least not one used for non-racing. Next?

So no car sold on the market is capable of exceeding the speed limit? LOL

Now, the fact that you don't want to answer my question demonstrates that you know full well "taking your assault weapons" has nothing to do with stopping someone else from committing a crime with an assault weapon.

And as you listen to obama and hilary.......you will eventually find that your right to free and unmonitored access to the internet is not a right...and it is not absolulte either...........and then they will come for your internet....

That's ridiculous.

I didn't say that. I said I would have no problem with passing a law requiring a regulator placed on cars to prevent them from doing so. You asked the question, and I answered it. Since you didn't like my answer, you want to pretend that I claimed something I didn't claim.

That's ridiculous.

I didn't say that. I said I would have no problem with passing a law requiring a regulator placed on cars to prevent them from doing so. You asked the question, and I answered it. Since you didn't like my answer, you want to pretend that I claimed something I didn't claim.

Why don't you just admit that you a left wing authoritarian loon and get it over with.

Because that is exactly what you are.

So.....let's say they ban rifles....with a stroke of a pen...people who own rifles with detachable magazines, and pistols with magazines of more than 15 rounds will become criminals..........

Because 1 guy used 1 rifle to commit murder.....

And you guys are fine with that......when those 8 million gun owners, who never fired a shot in the commission of a crime or mass shooting...are now enemies of the state for possessing a rifle that moments before were legal......

You think that is rational?

Why don't you just admit that you a left wing authoritarian loon and get it over with.

And why don't you just admit that you're a gun nut who thinks that any reasonable restriction on the second amendment equates pissing on the Constitution, because that;s what you are.

That's ridiculous.

And we have limits on guns already......commit a crime with a gun and you go to jail....the exact same thing with yelling fire in the theater...

What you guys want is Pre-crime...where you punish people before they commit crimes...

And why don't you just admit that you're a gun nut who thinks that any reasonable restriction on the second amendment equates pissing on the Constitution, because that;s what you are.

Wrong...you guys have yet to propose a restriction that is reasonable and we have shown you...through rational thought, why you are wrong.....

You don't like rifles with detachable magazines.....millions of other people do...so those millions of people will be turned into criminals overnight, because you don't like the guns they have.

no sir, I posted actual reasonable regulations, you rejected them and demanded a ban.

I ask again, why hasn't Obama used his EO to enact "reasonable regulation?"

So.....let's say they ban rifles....with a stroke of a pen...people who own rifles with detachable magazines, and pistols with magazines of more than 15 rounds will become criminals..........

And you guys are fine with that......when those 8 million gun owners, who never fired a shot in the commission of a crime or mass shooting...are now enemies of the state for possessing a rifle that moments before were legal......

One guy used 1 rifle?!?!? You realize that of the last 12 mass shootings - all within the last two years - 8 of them employed an assault rifle? But this is about one guy with one rifle....

Wrong...you guys have yet to propose a restriction that is reasonable and we have shown you...through rational thought, why you are wrong.....

You don't like rifles with detachable magazines.....millions of other people do...so those millions of people will be turned into criminals overnight, because you don't like the guns they have.
And that's kind of the point. Any restriction that results in a single weapon not being available to you is "unreasonable" in your mind. You gun nuts have no concept of reasonable.

One guy used 1 rifle?!?!? You realize that of the last 12 mass shootings - all within the last two years - 8 of them employed an assault rifle? But this is about one guy with one rifle....

Name them........Sandy Hook and Aurora, and then San Bernadino.....and there haven't been 12 mass shootings in the last 2 years...again...name them....

no sir, I posted actual reasonable regulations, you rejected them and demanded a ban.

I ask again, why hasn't Obama used his EO to enact "reasonable regulation?"
I didn't say regulation, I said restrictions. Sure. You don't mind regulations, so long as you still get to own whatever kind of gun your beedy little heart desires. Any restriction at all is absolutely unacceptable.

And that's kind of the point. Any restriction that results in a single weapon not being available to you is "unreasonable" in your mind. You gun nuts have no concept of reasonable.

You are not reasonable......8,000,000 rifles, one is used to commit murder so you want all 8 million gone...

1 rifle 50 dead...

Cars killed 33,000 people every year.....and you don't want to ban them.

33,000 to 50.....

Okay...here is the list...from Mother Jones...going back to 1982.......show me where all the rifles were used in the last 2 years......

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

2002 not listed so more than likely 0

How many deaths on average according to Mother Jones...anti gun, uber left wing Mother Jones.......each year, well less than 73.

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Cars, Accidental deaths 2013......35,369

Poisons...accidental deaths 2013....38,851

Alcohol...accidental deaths 2013...29,001

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2013...30,208
Accidental drowning.....3,391
Accidental exposure to smoke, fire and flames.....2,760

Deaths from mass shootings 2015..... 37

Name them........Sandy Hook and Aurora, and then San Bernadino.....and there haven't been 12 mass shootings in the last 2 years...again...name them....
Excel Industries shooting, resulted in 3 deaths, and 14 wounded. Kalamazoo Shooting Spree: 6 dead, 2 wounded. Planned Parenthood attack in Colorado Springs: 3 dead, 90 wounded. Shall I go on?

Forum List

Back