The KKK - Invented/Formed By the Democrats....

I do wonder what goes through the minds of people who think the Democrats of old are somehow related to the Democrats of present.

Democrats are still keeping the blacks down on the ole plantation. Except now all they want is their vote in exchange for free shit
When blacks vote GOP, they are still getting free shit..

Why do you feel the need to chime in on every thread with your inane ramblings? You're an annoyance
Why do you feel the need to be a kunt everyday?

And the brothers in sheets continue to be thankful...

KKK Endorses Hillary Clinton, Claims $20,000 Campaign Donation
The KKK was originally founded by Jesuits who infiltrated churches that did not believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit. The Jesuit General assigned them to this in an effort to destroy the name of Christian churches that resisted Catholicism - because the Vatican has always been at war with true Christianity. They couldn't infiltrated the holiness churches and denominations who believed in the baptism of the Holy Spirit because they would have been discovered. You can't fool the Holy Spirit. You may be able to fool people but you cannot fool the Holy Spirit and those who are baptized in the Holy Spirit. Because He is faithful to point out who is who. With the church in such disrepair today - the Jesuits are making their final move to infiltrate and take over Church of God, Pentecostal, 4 square holiness churches and many are succeeding.
Jesus loves you and hopes you find him

The KKK was originally founded by Jesuits who infiltrated churches that did not believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit. The Jesuit General assigned them to this in an effort to destroy the name of Christian churches that resisted Catholicism - because the Vatican has always been at war with true Christianity. They couldn't infiltrated the holiness churches and denominations who believed in the baptism of the Holy Spirit because they would have been discovered. You can't fool the Holy Spirit. You may be able to fool people but you cannot fool the Holy Spirit and those who are baptized in the Holy Spirit. Because He is faithful to point out who is who. With the church in such disrepair today - the Jesuits are making their final move to infiltrate and take over Church of God, Pentecostal, 4 square holiness churches and many are succeeding.

I stubbed my toe on the coffee table this morning. Fucking Catholics! :mad:

You're such a loon. lol

I stubbed my toe on the coffee table this morning. Fucking Catholics! :mad:

You're such a loon. lol
Yet she likes the Jesuit Catholic Polichic..

I do wonder what goes through the minds of people who think the Democrats of old are somehow related to the Democrats of present.

I agree. Someone like JFK would take one look at Hillary, Pelosi, or Reid and trust me - wouldn't approve/wouldn't want anything to do with those assholes/today's modern flag-burning, Muslim loving Democrap.
You're right stooge.
For once.

Democrats are still keeping the blacks down on the ole plantation. Except now all they want is their vote in exchange for free shit
When blacks vote GOP, they are still getting free shit..

Why do you feel the need to chime in on every thread with your inane ramblings? You're an annoyance

It's a forum for people to say what they want to say, isn't it? I might ask you the same question, but I don't.

Forum List

Back