🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Kraken Kracks

Wisc-Mich.jpg

This didnt happen...but Putin stole the 2016 election.
Don‘t see your point
That some precincts reported late?
View attachment 470984
They are not precincts reporting late. That represent ballot drops with impossible fraudulent numbers.

The four vote updates in question are:

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump.
Never explained. Why? What is the rational explanation for those numbers?

So?
So, it shows fraud. Those kind of totals are impossible especially in swing states. Keep lying. I expect nothing else from you.
No, it shows that some precincts are heavy Democrat
Where, I live, an overwhelming number of voters are Republican

What makes you think votes would be close to 50/50?
What makes you think they would be that lopsided? Those are practically impossible percentages of a single ballot drop.
Let me see...

We have some areas, let’s call them “cities”, where large blocks of voters vote for Democrats
And it is still highly unlikely. Trump got more black votes not less. You neglected to say those areas are black. It was planned so the race card could be pulled.
Not unlikely at all, that is how elections work. Cities vote Democratic.
The black vote turned the election to Biden.
As unlikely as a presidential candidate winning only one bellwether county out of 19? Nope it is obvious fraud.
Guess what?
”Bellwether counties” change

In the most contested municipalities, vote counting stopped for a few hours, then all of a sudden 100% of all votes counted were for Biden, just enough to get him the win.
Sidney Powell just admitted everything she said was a lie. Grow a set of balls and admit you believed her lies and were wrong.

Just in those municipalities...nowhere else?
Sidney Powell is just using the Fox News Tucker Carlson defense: to wit, only a friggin moron would beleive anything that she or Tucker Carlson has to say.

When those in power move to your left, you are toast
I still believe in this country and its institutions despite the best attempts by Trump and Trumpsters, like Sydney Powell, to destroy that trust.
Then you are an idiot. The election proved how corrupt those institutions are.

I still believe in this country and its institutions despite the best attempts by Trump and Trumpsters, like Sydney Powell, to destroy that trust.
Stop with the copious amounts of bullshit!
There is no trust to lose in a nation that was blatantly stolen away in 2020.

And to add insult to illegal injury, the beneficiary of that theft is a pathetic senile old codger who has
problems walking up a flight of stairs to Air Force One. Putin laughs at him.
The whole world sees what a joke our so called president is.

Wisc-Mich.jpg

This didnt happen...but Putin stole the 2016 election.
Don‘t see your point
That some precincts reported late?
View attachment 470984
They are not precincts reporting late. That represent ballot drops with impossible fraudulent numbers.

The four vote updates in question are:

1. An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
  2. An update in Wisconsin listed as 3:42AM Central Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump
  3. A vote update in Georgia listed at 1:34AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump
  4. An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump.
Never explained. Why? What is the rational explanation for those numbers?

So?
So, it shows fraud. Those kind of totals are impossible especially in swing states. Keep lying. I expect nothing else from you.
No, it shows that some precincts are heavy Democrat
Where, I live, an overwhelming number of voters are Republican

What makes you think votes would be close to 50/50?
What makes you think they would be that lopsided? Those are practically impossible percentages of a single ballot drop.
Let me see...

We have some areas, let’s call them “cities”, where large blocks of voters vote for Democrats
And it is still highly unlikely. Trump got more black votes not less. You neglected to say those areas are black. It was planned so the race card could be pulled.
Not unlikely at all, that is how elections work. Cities vote Democratic.
The black vote turned the election to Biden.
As unlikely as a presidential candidate winning only one bellwether county out of 19? Nope it is obvious fraud.
Guess what?
”Bellwether counties” change
Guess what, there has never been an election with more excuses for winning with things that never happen. Man up and admit the fraud and that you do not give one fuck about it because you won.

You do not possess the integrity, but I thought I would ask.

Not that much more black vote and those areas aren’t entirely black.

At the end of the day, most large cities vote overwhelmingly for Democrats and so large amounts of votes are going to “drop” for Biden at a time.

It’s completely expected
Why would you think I would imply all Black? The fact is they are the vast majority of voters in large cities. They are right where the Democrats put them. They used them again and will shit on them for the next four years.
You said those areas are “black” which implies their all black.

Not sure about vast majority either. The big bump in Biden votes in Wisconsin came when Milwaukee county submitted their totals for absentee ballots. Milwaukee county is 64% white. Second, you need to consider that the absentee ballots, in most of these swing states, were heavily titled towards Democrats because they emphasized absentee voting whereas Republicans (specifically Trump) almost discouraged it.

The reason these “anomalies” happen isn’t because of fraud but because voting is not random. There’s always explanations that are logical and consistent with data.

At the end of the day, most large cities vote overwhelmingly for Democrats and so large amounts of votes are going to “drop” for Biden at a time.

It’s completely expected
Why would you think I would imply all Black? The fact is they are the vast majority of voters in large cities. They are right where the Democrats put them. They used them again and will shit on them for the next four years.

Not sure about vast majority either. The big bump in Biden votes in Wisconsin came when Milwaukee county submitted their totals for absentee ballots. Milwaukee county is 64% white. Second, you need to consider that the absentee ballots, in most of these swing states, were heavily titled towards Democrats because they emphasized absentee voting whereas Republicans (specifically Trump) almost discouraged it.

The reason these “anomalies” happen isn’t because of fraud but because voting is not random. There’s always explanations that are logical and consistent with data.
When you cheated everything is a reasonable explanation. These are nowhere near normal election counts. Massive fraud, massive cover up.

When you cheated everything is a reasonable explanation. These are nowhere near normal election counts. Massive fraud, massive cover up.
It wasn’t a normal election but you don’t need to resort to accusations of fraud to explain what happened.

Unless you really wish there was fraud to make you feel better.

It’s completely expected

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

It wasn’t a normal election but you don’t need to resort to accusations of fraud to explain what happened.

Unless you really wish there was fraud to make you feel better.
There was fraud. You repeating the lie there was not is not working.

Only if 'patriot' and 'hero' now mean 'fraud' and 'grifter', @Eric Arthur Blair
No. I mean patriot and hero.
Your patriot and hero thinks you're a gullible rube for believing her. because, in her words, "no reasonable person would conclude" those "were truly statements of fact" from her.

You're not even smart enough or self-aware enough to feel the shame.

Forum List

Back