The Kremlin deciding whether to release Clinton Emails

There are few things I find more entertaining than the extent that a certain group of posters here are dutiful sheep.

Within minutes of some absolutely ridiculous post by Jim Hoft or any of the other clown-show bloggers, the dutiful sheep all rush here to start threads on it, no matter how asinine or clearly bullshit the blog posts are.

Baahh! Baahh! Jim Hoft says Baah!

Apparently the Russians didn't have a couple million bucks extra sitting around after Hillary sold them our uranium mines, or Hillary would have gladly sold them the information, instead of making them work for it..

REPORT: Hillary’s Emails Hacked by Russia – Kremlin Deciding Whether to Release 20,000 Stolen Emails (VIDEO)

So....Russia hacked Hillarys private server she used to secretly fuck America. And The Kremlin is now deciding whether to release the emails.

Yes. Not just some Romanian hacker. But the Russian government hacked her.

Except that they didn't. As your source is a famous conspiracy theorist....who has jack shit to back 'her' narrative.

Sorcha Faal - RationalWiki

This is just a rehash of an old conspiracy.

Last edited:
The Kremlin in fact is considering revealing that Trump has been Soviet Secret Squirrel since Wharton school days.

I don't guess any of you "truth seekers" paid any attention to my link.. It is three years old and even mentions the SAME hacker :dunno:

Forum List

Back