🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The last war you felt good about supporting?

If, that is, there has ever been one in your lifetime and hopefully, one that we won which for most of you has happened, kind of, only once in your lifetime.

My choice, WWII.

Taking out Noriega and letting him sit in jail the rest of his life, which may have been the only good thing HW did in his four years as President.

Blasting the crap out of the Taliban would have been my choice if we hadn't fucked it up by staying and trying to "nation build"
Sometimes we act, when our puppets misbehave.

What does that have to do with Noriega? Do you know why we took him out? That was rhetorical, you obviously don't. What you said was actually pretty stupid, obviously he wouldn't have been engaging in State support of drug trafficing into the US if he was our "puppet." You may want to google that term as well. Not that you understood the definition of executive order you found and posted ...

If, that is, there has ever been one in your lifetime and hopefully, one that we won which for most of you has happened, kind of, only once in your lifetime.

My choice, WWII.

I don't feel good about war and death. WWII inflicted pain on us all. My dad was a veteran of WWII, he shot a German soldier, he has lived with that to this day. He saw his buddies have limbs blown off, friends die.

Not sure how anyone can support the death of, children, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, friends and so on.
No one supports it, it's the cost of resolving conflicts by war, a very high cost and if it ever becomes cheap, God help us.

Not according to your opening post, I'm going by the thread title.

The last war you felt good about supporting, you said WWII. :dunno:

My choice, WWII.

images

Funny... You don't look that old.

Why choose World War II as the war you support?

*****SMILE*****

:rolleyes:

It was the last worthy war, a war fought for the right reasons, to reestablish liberalism as the ruling philosophy. It was also the last one we actually won.

Part of what made it so brutal is it was actually fought that way. It should have ended better but those are the breaks.

View attachment 76345

What made it worthy?

*****SMILE*****

:)

#19.

It was the last worthy war,...

What makes war worthy?

...a war fought for the right reasons,...

What reasons would those be?

...to reestablish liberalism as the ruling philosophy.

So it's because of your political views that makes war worthy?

...It was also the last one we actually won.

Did we?

...Part of what made it so brutal is it was actually fought that way. It should have ended better but those are the breaks.

Why don't you look up your local recruiter and volunteer? Your Nobel Champion Of Peace seems to have plenty of 'Wars That Are Not Wars' going on to advance liberalism. Then you could find out how brutal war can be.

upload_2016-5-29_12-20-14.jpeg

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-29_12-20-40.jpeg
    upload_2016-5-29_12-20-40.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 30
It's disrespectful to Veterans and Americans and an indication of a lack of historic perspective to try to treat wars like some pop culture video game where you get to pick a war you like and weigh one against the other.especially on Memorial day.

Last edited:
There has not been a war the US has been involved with in my lifetime that I would feel good about supporting.
So everything from Korea to whatever war we are involved in at this time is not work ne drop of American blood or on cent of our welth.

My choice, WWII.

The last war we fought dumb dumb was WII ...

WTH is WII?

What is WTH?
What The Fuck.

Now WTF is WII?

How do you get what the fuck out of WTH??????

The H is silent. Deal the fuck with it.

My choice, WWII.

Taking out Noriega and letting him sit in jail the rest of his life, which may have been the only good thing HW did in his four years as President.

Blasting the crap out of the Taliban would have been my choice if we hadn't fucked it up by staying and trying to "nation build"

What does that have to do with Noriega? Do you know why we took him out? That was rhetorical, you obviously don't. What you said was actually pretty stupid, obviously he wouldn't have been engaging in State support of drug trafficing into the US if he was our "puppet." You may want to google that term as well. Not that you understood the definition of executive order you found and posted ...

We had no problems paying him off, until he stopped doing our business.
Manuel Noriega Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Manuel Noriega

I feel great about the war on choad gobbling liberals.

It's disrespectful to Veterans and Americans and an indication of a lack of historic perspective to try to treat wars like some pop culture video game where you get to pick a war you like and weigh one against the other.especially on Memorial day.
Not acknowledging the people who died fighting in wars that should not have been fought is what's disrespectful.

I think it could be argued that we got into WWII way too late. It was clear early on that Hitler was a liar and as soon as he invaded Poland that there would be no trusting him.War with him was obviously inevitable. Communism would have been contained for the most part if Russia had not been forced to defend it's self and had beaten back Germany on the Eastern front. Then being forced to build up their ability to fight a difficult protracted war gave them aspirations to eventually build the USSR.

There were plenty of good reasons to go to war to defend England what with many of our ships being sunk by German U-boats. If we and the Brits were the only victors taking Berlin the outcome in Germany would have been the same and there would have been a much better outcome for us and the world. It is highly likely the Japanese would have never attacked Pearl Harbor if we had jumped on Germany years earlier. We would have had atomic weapons and all the secrets the German scientists had been working on all to ourselves. The Mid East and all that oil would have been ours to control because the French would have had to concede they didn't have the muscle to defend anything as they were beaten so quickly by the German war machine.

Many millions of lives would have been spared if we had acted early on. There would probably have been no reason to establish an "Israel" The Jews could have been repatriated back into Europe and many millions would have been spared the Camps and the Ovens.

Once the Germans had been beaten the Italians could have easily been kicked out of the Mid East and probably been defeated in a few short weeks and the Fucking Muslims would still be riding Camels and screwing goats.

ALL OF THEM. It is the duty of the American Citizenry to support the US Military at all times, no matter what.
Absolute Bull Shit, It is the duty of the American Citizenry to call out the politicians that start wars tht have nothing to do with the security of the United States and the wars are fought for the benefit of other countries. It is traitorous for Americans to standby and watch when they know it is wrong. That bumper sticker from the 60's "My Country Right or Wrong" is obsolete now!

My choice, WWII.

The last war we fought dumb dumb was WII ...

WTH is WII?

What is WTH?
What The Fuck.

Now WTF is WII?

How do you get what the fuck out of WTH??????
My bad, What The Hell.

Guess I was being polite.

Now WTF is WII?

My choice, WWII.

I don't feel good about war and death. WWII inflicted pain on us all. My dad was a veteran of WWII, he shot a German soldier, he has lived with that to this day. He saw his buddies have limbs blown off, friends die.

Not sure how anyone can support the death of, children, mothers, fathers, sons, daughters, aunts, uncles, friends and so on.

That's a pretty ridiculous way to respond to his question and obviously not what he meant by feeling good about supporting a

My choice, WWII.

We had no problems paying him off, until he stopped doing our business.
Manuel Noriega Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com articles about Manuel Noriega

I'm not sure what you're arguing, are you arguing anything?

Forum List

Back