🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

the latest bad then, good now ..

They're all members of the same club, cannibalizing society for personal concentrated wealth and gain, why wouldn't they all get along. They all know the ruse. There was a theatrical production - an election - Don made the usual bogus pitch to the unsubstantial people. No power changed any hands, Goldman Sachs is still running the white house. Just as they would have had Hilary prevailed.

That's just how the american system is set up.

They're all members of the same club, cannibalizing society for personal concentrated wealth and gain, why wouldn't they all get along. They all know the ruse. There was a theatrical production - an election - Don made the usual bogus pitch to the unsubstantial people. No power changed any hands, Goldman Sachs is still running the white house. Just as they would have had Hilary prevailed.

SSDD

but but but DaddyDipshit isnt an establishment politician ...

(until establishment politicians tell him to become one)

SUCKERS !

SSDD

The billionaire class is it's own political party.

SSDD

The billionaire class is it's own political party.

try and convince the RussianWingers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i won't argue HOW the USA system works or is set up because i don't know . Seems to me though that no matter how much concentrated wealth and gain that there is in the USA that the regular American rabble on the streets and towns and most everywhere in the USA have things excellent . Especially when compared to most everywhere else in this world . I have experienced that fact for these last 68 years that i have lived as a blue collar part of that common rabble on the streets . -------------------------- I'm sure that this comment is way off topic but i wanted to make it as i read your constant whining and complaining about the USA and the wealthy Fenton and Siete .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i won't argue HOW the USA system works or is set up because i don't know . Seems to me though that no matter how much concentrated wealth and gain that there is in the USA that the regular American rabble on the streets and towns and most everywhere in the USA have things excellent . Especially when compared to most everywhere else in this world . I have experienced that fact for these last 68 years that i have lived as a blue collar part of that common rabble on the streets . -------------------------- I'm sure that this comment is way off topic but i wanted to make it as i read your constant whining and complaining about the USA and the wealthy Fenton and Siete .

I'm not complaining about the wealthy, my point was the never ending hypocrisy of Donald Trump.

I'm not complaining about the wealthy, my point was the never ending hypocrisy of Donald Trump.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- sorry Siete , guess i was talking to good old envious Fenton that seems to always be Jealous of rich people . :afro:

Forum List

Back