The latest Bidenism

I've got client side functionality for facebook blocked on my computers and devices so can't see what you posted there.

Sounds like a hoot though, whatever it is.

If it pops up on youtube, maybe someone can post a link from there.

Can someone translate this?

I think he was trying to say "But, my point — when I went to Dearborn, driving that, eh, you know, uh, was up there ... I don’t know, man — I think the press thought I was crazy, I enjoyed it so much going up in your new EV factory in that Hummer."

But he was really struggling with the words. Biden is the most inarticulate President I can remember, going all the way back to Truman.

I think he was trying to say "But, my point — when I went to Dearborn, driving that, eh, you know, uh, was up there ... I don’t know, man — I think the press thought I was crazy, I enjoyed it so much going up in your new EV factory in that Hummer."

But he was really struggling with the words. Biden is the most inarticulate President I can remember, going all the way back to Truman.
Trump was pretty inarticulate, wandering all over the place and making up words.

We should be able to come up with something better than those two.

Name all the words Trump mis-spoke. I can think of two or maybe three. Covfefe for one.

But this idiot Biden trips over his tongue continually.
Any number of speeches where he rambles all over the place Not making much sense. Point is you don’t care if Trump does it.

Any number of speeches where he rambles all over the place Not making much sense.

I've listened my fair share of Trump speeches and while I angst most over the repetition, I can't say I've ever heard Trump talk that I couldn't follow the gist of his meaning, which is often emotionally expressed between the lines.

Maybe if you posted an example of Trump rambling all over the place to give an example of where and when he didn't make much sense.

Any number of speeches where he rambles all over the place Not making much sense. Point is you don’t care if Trump does it.

So Trump goes off script and speaks to the crowd in a personal manner, and in terms his audience can relate to. Obviously your vile hatred for the man has clouded your ears and eyes. The fact that Trump draws enthusiastic five-digit crowds, while your muttering, stuttering, old demented career bureaucrat can't even draw 100 people, probably pisses you off to no end.

I've listened my fair share of Trump speeches and while I angst most over the repetition, I can't say I've ever heard Trump talk that I couldn't follow the gist of his meaning, which is often emotionally expressed between the lines.

Maybe if you posted an example of Trump rambling all over the place to give an example of where and when he didn't make much sense.

She can't. All she can do is parrot what her Trump-hating media and her little clique of Trump-hating regressives have spoon fed her.

So Trump goes off script and speaks to the crowd in a personal manner, and in terms his audience can relate to. Obviously your vile hatred for the man has clouded your ears and eyes. The fact that Trump draws enthusiastic five-digit crowds, while your muttering, stuttering, old demented career bureaucrat can't even draw 100 people, probably pisses you off to no end.
I’m not talkingabout goi g off script, I’m talking about rambling incoherently. But then again both men pale beneath Obama’s oratory skills.

:dunno: I’ve never had trouble following the gist of Biden either.

I’m not talkingabout goi g off script, I’m talking about rambling incoherently. But then again both men pale beneath Obama’s oratory skills.

Obama was a slick bullshit artist. A con man. A street hustler. Someone whose schooling far outweighed his experience. He grew up being told that he was special, and was a product of Affirmative Action. You might have fallen for that "Hope and Change" bullshit. Hell, even my wife did.

But within the first year, even she saw right through him.

LOL...I cant believe you idiots still pretend biden doesnt have dementia.
Having seen it first hand there's no doubt.

She just doesn't have the honesty and integrity to admit it to herself, that he has something serious going on.

We see it. The world sees it. But she doesn't.

Go figure.

Last edited:
:laughing0301: So what was Joe trying to say in the video?

...and why was it so hard to say? He seemed not only confused and struggling, but resigned to the fact that he's confused and struggling. I was almost expecting him to stop in the middle of a sentence, stand up, and say "Fuck this. I can't do this any more."

Yep..
She knows biden has dementia.

You know damned well that even Biden knows something isn't right upstairs. He keeps trying to hold it together, but he can't. If I didn't hate so much the damage he and his clown show have wreaked upon this country, I would feel sorry for him.

Forum List

Back