The Latest Big Democrat Lie.....Republicans Support Putin

Biden is the one that claimed his sanctions and harsh words would deter Russia from invading Ukraine. He lied(as usual).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Claimed it would deter". To say Biden was lying is mere partisan rhetoric functioning as off-the-shelf criticism.....Biden goes left. He shoulda gone right. Biden goes right. He shoulda gone left. That kind of obvious hindsighting.

Rather, the messaging to all was that sanctions were intended to deter. Nobody guaranteed they would deter.....or would deter instananeously. They were the opening gambit in lieu of peremptorily sending missiles crashing down onto troop buildups on Russia's own soil.

In fact, this Administration frequently, repeatedly stated they believed Putin intended to invade. And, if one will recall, it was the Ukranian government that attempted to tamp down the 'Russians are coming" rhetoric.

So, the Biden Administration is moving prudently in managing any action that could be perceived as a existential military provocation. And this Administration has encouraged and let European interests coalesce around a joint effort to enact and enforce sanctions, and to agree to ship into Ukraine weaponry. America has allowed Europe to recognize, realize, and adopt their own harsh reactions.

Personally, my own opinion is that it is inevitable that Ukraine governance as it has existed for the last several years will collapse. Russia is too big, too powerful, and Putin too determined.....to fail.

But that need not be the end.
We in the West ---Europe & U.S. ---- can hope and nurture a painful punishing campaign against Russia before that collapse, and a punishing insurgency afterward.
And nurture, as best we can, a growing resistance movement within Russia.
Russian mothers of dead sons were instrumental in persuading leadership to pull out of Afghanistan.

Its hard not to be arrogant when the opposition thinks Mexico paid for a wall, Trump is a Christian, there was no insurrection, cheers Russian aggression, and acts like pure garbage. Forgive us.
Hey, no one's perfect, including you. You're forgiven.

Mac made a thread that showed Trump, the head of your party and cult leader, praising Putin:

"I went in yesterday and there was a television screen, and I said, 'This is genius,'" Trump recalled. "Putin declares a big portion of the Ukraine — of Ukraine -- Putin declares it as independent. Oh, that’s wonderful."

"I said, 'How smart is that?'" the former U.S. president continued. "And he’s gonna go in and be a peacekeeper. That’s the strongest peace force… We could use that on our southern border. That’s the strongest peace force I’ve ever seen. There were more army tanks than I’ve ever seen. They’re gonna keep peace all right. No, but think of it. Here’s a guy who’s very savvy."

Its pretty clear the right wing thinks this...
Putin is playing chess while Biden is playing checkers. Admiring a savvy move on the part of an opponent isn’t supporting him. Were the Brits who admired Rommel’s tactical abilities and named him the desert fox supporting him?

Crazy how after openly spending years praising Putin and attacking NATO, Europe, and all of Putin's other enemies, Republicans now try to pretend they've never supported Putin.
WORD!

Of course, these fucks will deny they ever praised Putin like their Orange Messiah did for 4 years, but we know the truth.

Putin is playing chess while Biden is playing checkers. Admiring a savvy move on the part of an opponent isn’t supporting him. Were the Brits who admired Rommel’s tactical abilities and named him the desert fox supporting him?
Putin is a very bad chess player, but you keep supporting him, Trumpist, like you always have.

"You're forgiven."
And you too, poster BSFilter, possibly could be forgiven for not understanding that what Candycorn posted on your belief Mexico really did pay --- was aimed square between your eyes.

But, encouragingly, it ain't me who needs to forgive you.
We can let the forum itself be your judge.

Good luck. ;)

And you too, poster BSFilter, possibly could be forgiven for not understanding that what Candycorn posted on your belief Mexico really did pay --- was aimed square between your eyes.

But, encouragingly, it ain't me who needs to forgive you.
We can let the forum itself be your judge.

Good luck. ;)
The intelligent capable posters are my judge, my peers. The ignorant are the litter along the highway.

Admiring a savvy move on the part of an opponent isn’t supporting him. Were the Brits who admired Rommel’s tactical abilities and named him the desert fox supporting him?

It is regrettable that the poster above, AZwhale, is one of several here who keep missing the point of Trump's fanboying on Putin.

Look, Whale, this wasn't some talkative bloke in a 1942 corner pub admiring Erwin Rommel.

This was the recent president of the United States of America, the world's most indispensable nation.....openly admiring and praising a brutal authoritarian dictator who was invading --unprovoked --- a neighboring country with armored might. A neighbor that was also an adjoining neighbor to to our allied NATO countries.

DTrump said Putin's invasion of the Donbas and declaring it independent .....was "wonderful" ...that Putin would invade Ukraine and "be a peacekeeper."

Let's fall back on that now well-used analogy of Herbert Hoover publicly declaring in 1940 that Hitler was a 'genius' in his 'peacekeeper' role of bottling up the Brits at Dunkirk, it was a 'wonderful' development.

Here's the deal, poster Whale, DTrump has the responsibility and the duty of either:

1. Shut the hell up about criticizing NATO or America about their strategies, and in his praise of Putin; Or --
2. Say stuff like --- 'Europe and America must work together against aggressions that threaten NATO or world peace.

Why is that so hard for him to do?
Why is that so hard for you to understand?

WORD!

Of course, these fucks will deny they ever praised Putin like their Orange Messiah did for 4 years, but we know the truth.
Of course it works for you. But you don't know your butt from a can of spaghetti sauce.

To admit an opponent is smart and savvy isn't the same as being a fan of someone or admire that person.

But we understand you have to do all you can to turn the truth upside down. To lie like this is
already a tacit admission you guys are lying like a cheap rug.

"To admit an opponent is smart and savvy isn't the same as being a fan of someone or admire that person."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the recent president of the United States of America to declare Vladimir Putin's invasion of the Donbas region of Ukraine, then declaring them independent as a "wonderful" development.....is......reckless, irresponsible, disloyal, and exceedingly poor judgment.

I am critical of the defense of that poor judgment that keeps popping up on this venue.

Crazy how after openly spending years praising Putin and attacking NATO, Europe, and all of Putin's other enemies, Republicans now try to pretend they've never supported Putin.
Trump didn’t run around insulting dictators he was hoping to deal with. That is only smart. You learn that in the book How To Make Friends and Influence People. Trump may have called Putin a genius but to himself sees Putin as an evil genius.

This grandfather of all people-skills books was first published in 1937. It was an overnight hit, eventually selling 15 million copies. How to Win Friends and Influence People is just as useful today as it was when it was first published, because Dale Carnegie had an understanding of human nature that will never be outdated. Financial success, Carnegie believed, is due 15 percent to professional knowledge and 85 percent to "the ability to express ideas, to assume leadership, and to arouse enthusiasm among people."

Carnegie says you can make someone want to do what you want them to by seeing the situation from the other person's point of view and "arousing in the other person an eager want." You learn how to make people like you, win people over to your way of thinking, and change people without causing offense or arousing resentment. For instance, "let the other person feel that the idea is his or hers," and "talk about your own mistakes before criticizing the other person." Carnegie illustrates his points with anecdotes of historical figures, leaders of the business world, and everyday folks.

This book is all about building relationships. With good relationships; personal and business success are easy.

Now Joe Biden treats Putin differently. He has said that, “Putin has no soul.” When Joe tries to deal with Putin it is not surprising he gets nowhere.

***snip***

In a 2014 interview with The New Yorker, Biden said he had told Putin at that meeting that he believed the Russian leader—who was then prime minister—had no soul.

Many NATO nations were not paying their fair share of the cost of their defense but instead, relying on us to pay it. Today NATO nations are beginning to realize they need to pay up before they get run over by Russia.

However to claim Republicans are rooting for Putin is totally false like the Democrat allegation that Republicans are all racists. The most racist President in my lifetime was Lyndon Johnson but Joe Biden comes in second.

Forum List

Back