The Latest Big Democrat Lie.....Republicans Support Putin

AFPAC was founded in 2020 by Nick Fuentes, a white nationalist[8] political commentator.[1]

That doesn't make them the other gender, but they wanted to be treated the other gender.

When they want to compete in women's sports, when they want to be treated as the other gender even without surgery, when they push this shit on minors it makes it everyone's business.

So much for your grasp on "reality"

Would you fuck a dude who's claiming to be a woman and just tucking?
Denying reality is denying they transgendered exist. I’m not saying a transgendered person is anything they’re not. You are.

You’re making it your business because you demand adherence to your world view. It’s really not and given the levels of mental anguish associated with being transgender, I’m glad it’s not. Otherwise these individuals would be further mentally tortured by people like you.

Notice the difference here. I’m not sticking up for transgendered people to piss you off. I’m doing it to try and make these people’s lives more bearable.

You on the other hand are denying reality for the purpose of angering people. To make other people’s lives less bearable.

Denying reality is denying they transgendered exist. I’m not saying a transgendered person is anything they’re not. You are.

You’re making it your business because you demand adherence to your world view. It’s really not and given the levels of mental anguish associated with being transgender, I’m glad it’s not. Otherwise these individuals would be further mentally tortured by people like you.

Notice the difference here. I’m not sticking up for transgendered people to piss you off. I’m doing it to try and make these people’s lives more bearable.

You on the other hand are denying reality for the purpose of angering people. To make other people’s lives less bearable.

A person exists, transgendered is a person with a fetish. True gender dysphoria is a mental illness best treated with making the person comfortable with their own body.

No, the whole leftist mantra is forced acceptance, i.e. submit or else. That's why they support things like surgery for minors or hormones for minors instead of waiting until the person is an adult.

A person exists, transgendered is a person with a fetish. True gender dysphoria is a mental illness best treated with making the person comfortable with their own body.

No, the whole leftist mantra is forced acceptance, i.e. submit or else. That's why they support things like surgery for minors or hormones for minors instead of waiting until the person is an adult.
They used to say the same thing about gay people.

You say the whole leftist mantra is forced acceptance…

…just after you say that transgendered people should be forced to accept their gender.

Again, your goal is to make people miserable. That’s your zero sum game you demand on playing.

They used to say the same thing about gay people.

You say the whole leftist mantra is forced acceptance…

…just after you say that transgendered people should be forced to accept their gender.

Again, your goal is to make people miserable. That’s your zero sum game you demand on playing.

A person being gay doesn't require clipping your twig and berries. It doesn't involve me having to say a dude with tits in a dress and a beard is a woman.

If they are truly gender dysphoric getting them to accept reality is always the best outcome.

What elly page did to herself was fucking a disaster.

A person being gay doesn't require clipping your twig and berries. It doesn't involve me having to say a dude with tits in a dress and a beard is a woman.

If they are truly gender dysphoric getting them to accept reality is always the best outcome.

What elly page did to herself was fucking a disaster.
Being transgendered doesn’t require surgical procedures either.

But they used to say it was a mental illness and tried forcing them to be attracted to the opposite sex. It went badly. Very badly.

And yet here you are thinking that you can force transgendered people to be comfortable with a certain appearance. It goes badly. Very badly.

And why are you demanding they do so? To make you more comfortable. It has nothing to do with them. It’s about your needs.

Being transgendered doesn’t require surgical procedures either.

But they used to say it was a mental illness and tried forcing them to be attracted to the opposite sex. It went badly. Very badly.

And yet here you are thinking that you can force transgendered people to be comfortable with a certain appearance. It goes badly. Very badly.

And why are you demanding they do so? To make you more comfortable. It has nothing to do with them. It’s about your needs.

If you really think you are in the wrong body, it is a mental illness. if not, it's just a fetish, not a protected class.

Again, why is a fetish now being treated as a protected class?

If you really think you are in the wrong body, it is a mental illness. if not, it's just a fetish, not a protected class.

Again, why is a fetish now being treated as a protected class?
Forced acceptance.

That’s your solution.

Not that Paige has any effect on your life whatsoever, but you demand they live their life in a way that makes you comfortable.

But again, this couldn’t be any further from what is going on with the right. You have clearly indicated you are willing to deny reality for the sole purpose of angering people you hate. That’s so toxic.

How is a guy named Fuentes, a Hispanic-Italian Catholic a white nationalist?
The same way a White Hispanic George Zimmerman became a white racist that shot an innocent un-armed black youth.

This is the left's usual race based anti-white propaganda.

Forced acceptance.

That’s your solution.

Not that Paige has any effect on your life whatsoever, but you demand they live their life in a way that makes you comfortable.

But again, this couldn’t be any further from what is going on with the right. You have clearly indicated you are willing to deny reality for the sole purpose of angering people you hate. That’s so toxic.

What force, she can do what she/he/it wants, but calling it normal is fucking creepy.

And saying kids should be able to do it before they are 18 is child abuse.

The same way a White Hispanic George Zimmerman became a white racist that shot an innocent un-armed black youth.

This is the left's usual race based anti-white propaganda.
Anyone claiming that Fuentes is not a white nationalist is gaslighting

What force, she can do what she/he/it wants, but calling it normal is fucking creepy.

And saying kids should be able to do it before they are 18 is child abuse.
You said that they’re mentally ill and need to be made comfortable with their own body.

That’s the force.

Declaring it abuse is force. You’re literally going to lock people up for disagreeing with you.

Why? Because your comfort is more important than the comfort of transgendered.

It’s so eerily similar to how gay people were treated. They were mentally ill. They were forced to be something they aren’t. Talking to kids about being gay was child abuse.

And back then it too was about other people being comfortable at the expense of gay people.

Do you see how you are exactly what you claim to hate?

Forum List

Back