The Latest Big Democrat Lie.....Republicans Support Putin

Dude, the left's entire power structure is based on who's the biggest victim, and thus can claim the highest position on the pity-pole.

Talk about being dense.
Really? I’m not a victim. I just stand up for those who are victimized.

We should unite around that principle. In this instance, we are.

Leftists share the child-like belief that any praise of any aspect of a person is an unqualified endorsement of everything that the person has ever done. Hence, if I point out that Putin is a "great leader" or a "great political figure," I not only approve of everything he has ever done, but support him fully in the worst of it. If I point out that he is a "Christian" (Russian Orthodox, presumably) then I obviously see him as a moral person.

Similarly, if I criticize any trait or action of anyone who is a member of an "oppressed" demographic, then I am manifestly a racist, bigot, misogynist, homophobe or whatever.

Leftists are not only evil, but stupid. A bad combination.

Really? I’m not a victim. I just stand up for those who are victimized.

We should unite around that principle. In this instance, we are.

So a white knight, lol.

I support Ukraine, but I would rather be flayed alive than be associated with you.

We support the same, but you can go FOAD.

So a white knight, lol.

I support Ukraine, but I would rather be flayed alive than be associated with you.

We support the same, but you can go FOAD.
Like I said, you lost rationality. Your personal hatred for me prevents you from agreeing with me even if it’s something we actually agree on.

That’s the kind of toxic shit we need to get over if we are going to be the best country we can be.

I think some people can be addicted to hatred.

Like I said, you lost rationality. Your personal hatred for me prevents you from agreeing with me even if it’s something we actually agree on.

That’s the kind of toxic shit we need to get over if we are going to be the best country we can be.

I think some people can be addicted to hatred.

No, it just means I hate your guts, and the guys of people like you.

Sorry, not one step back. You guys burned the bridges with your pathetic TDS, and by proxy hatred of anyone who voted for him. Your sides continued desire to silence all opposition makes trying to reason with you impossible.

No, it just means I hate your guts, and the guys of people like you.

Sorry, not one step back. You guys burned the bridges with your pathetic TDS, and by proxy hatred of anyone who voted for him. Your sides continued desire to silence all opposition makes trying to reason with you impossible.
Hatred clouds reason.

We both know this is true.

I don’t hate people who voted for Trump. Some of them have lost a lot of their grasp on reality because of their hatred. I hope they come back to reality.

Stop hiding from criticism behind your safe space of hatred and “TDS”.

Hatred clouds reason.

We both know this is true.

I don’t hate people who voted for Trump. Some of them have lost a lot of their grasp on reality because of their hatred. I hope they come back to reality.

Stop hiding from criticism behind your safe space of hatred and “TDS”.

Your side had decided they have the only allowable positions of multiple topics. And you wonder why my side refuses to deal with twats like you.

The only thing worse than being an ass is being a patronizing ass.

Stop pretending lefty twats like you are actually interested in debate, it's pathetic.

And of course, as always, go fuck yourself.

Your side had decided they have the only allowable positions of multiple topics. And you wonder why my side refuses to deal with twats like you.

Stop pretending lefty twats like you are actually interested in debate, it's pathetic.

Im interested in debate but you refuse to listen due to the hatred that clouds your judgement.

Let’s talk about the positions we can’t have on the right.

White privilege doesn’t exist.
Racism doesn’t exist.
Police brutality doesn’t exist.
Global warming doesn’t exist.

Trump’s cult made it so that anyone agreed with him was right and anyone who disagrees with him was out to get him.

Putin said nice things about Trump, means Putin is defended.

The fucking weather service disagrees with Trump’s assessment of a hurricane path and all of a sudden the right thinks the fucking weather service is out to get him.

You think that’s the kind of mindset that is open for debate?

Crazy how after openly spending years praising Putin and attacking NATO, Europe, and all of Putin's other enemies, Republicans now try to pretend they've never supported Putin.
Crazy how you think your view of reality corresponds to what actually is real.
Unplug your tv and leave Joe and Mika land and see what is really going on all around that
noisy carnival in your poor degraded mind.

I endorse this message. The left's world view is so fucked up and backwards you can see the
human distemper in what they post and actually believe.
They have been willing disciples of leftist brain washing for so long the know nothing else now.

Im interested in debate but you refuse to listen due to the hatred that clouds your judgement.

Let’s talk about the positions we can’t have on the right.

White privilege doesn’t exist.
Racism doesn’t exist.
Police brutality doesn’t exist.
Global warming doesn’t exist.

Trump’s cult made it so that anyone agreed with him was right and anyone who disagrees with him was out to get him.

Putin said nice things about Trump, means Putin is defended.

The fucking weather service disagrees with Trump’s assessment of a hurricane path and all of a sudden the right thinks the fucking weather service is out to get him.

You think that’s the kind of mindset that is open for debate?

All of those things exist, except white privilege which is just a way to try to win an argument without winning it.

Of the other 3, racism today is made worse by the left looking for revenge and balkanization instead of color blindness, police brutality is not as big of an issue and you make it out, and AGW is just a way to make me lower my standard of living and like it.

Always going back to Trump, even when he has ZERO impact on anything going on. You just can't shake him, it's fucking pathetic.

The weather service things gets turned into THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE FUCKING KNOW IT because of TDS tards like you.

Only you idiots are all Trump, all the time. It's like watching Ahab chase the white fucking whale.

I endorse this message. The left's world view is so fucked up and backwards you can see the
human distemper in what they post and actually believe.
They have been willing disciples of leftist brain washing for so long the know nothing else now.

Even then I have zero interest in shutting them down. let them speak. What I refuse to allow them is to get away with shutting down others then pretending it doesn't happen.

Even then I have zero interest in shutting them down. let them speak. What I refuse to allow them is to get away with shutting down others then pretending it doesn't happen.
The disciples of the Great Ignorance cannot be shut down so even contemplating such a thing is, in itself,
crazy and foolish.
It took Bin Laden flying airliners into the World Trade Center to see even a fleeting moment when
the citizenry was united.

Imagine what it would take to see that togetherness on a regular basis.

The disciples of the Great Ignorance cannot be shut down so even contemplating such a thing is, in itself,
crazy and foolish.
It took Bin Laden flying airliners into the World Trade Center to see even a fleeting moment when
the citizenry was united.

Imagine what it would take to see that togetherness on a regular basis.

I'm thinking in the 50-100 kiloton range, or someone dumb enough to hit us with a Chemical Weapon.

All of those things exist, except white privilege which is just a way to try to win an argument without winning it.

Of the other 3, racism today is made worse by the left looking for revenge and balkanization instead of color blindness, police brutality is not as big of an issue and you make it out, and AGW is just a way to make me lower my standard of living and like it.

Always going back to Trump, even when he has ZERO impact on anything going on. You just can't shake him, it's fucking pathetic.

The weather service things gets turned into THE END OF THE WORLD AS WE FUCKING KNOW IT because of TDS tards like you.

Only you idiots are all Trump, all the time. It's like watching Ahab chase the white fucking whale.
I’m not saying the issue with the weather service itself was the “end of the world”. The problem was it showed the extent that Trump and his supporters are willing to go in order to defend their victim complex.

Remember, they said the weather service was out to get Trump by stating correctly where a hurricane was going to go.

You talk about TDS. How deranged is it that you’d come up with that incredibly crazy story rather than just admit that Trump made a simple mistake.

If you’re that crazy to claim victimhood from the weather service, what other crazy things are you prepared to say?

Unfortunately we found out after the election.

I’m not saying the issue with the weather service itself was the “end of the world”. The problem was it showed the extent that Trump and his supporters are willing to go in order to defend their victim complex.

Remember, they said the weather service was out to get Trump by stating correctly where a hurricane was going to go.

You talk about TDS. How deranged is it that you’d come up with that incredibly crazy story rather than just admit that Trump made a simple mistake.

If you’re that crazy to claim victimhood from the weather service, what other crazy things are you prepared to say?

Unfortunately we found out after the election.

What it showed was the level of chickenshit you idiots will stoop to in order to get your Trump "gotcha" moments.

As soon as you admit anything involving Trump is blown out of proportion by clowns like you.

What it showed was the level of chickenshit you idiots will stoop to in order to get your Trump "gotcha" moments.

As soon as you admit anything involving Trump is blown out of proportion by clowns like you.
What level did Trump stoop to?

Why couldn’t he just admit he made a minor mistake and move on?

What level did Trump stoop to?

Why couldn’t he just admit he made a minor mistake and move on?

Because your side won't admit you are deranged dipshits.

Not one step back. Welcome to zero sum politics, brought to you by leftists insistence that only they are right and only they have a right to an opinion.

You made the rules, now live with them beta boi.

Because your side won't admit you are deranged dipshits.

Not one step back. Welcome to zero sum politics, brought to you by leftists insistence that only they are right and only they have a right to an opinion.

You made the rules, now live with them beta boi.
It sounds like you’re the deranged one.

You will refuse to admit any mistake or any fault. That’s toxic. That’s the kind of attitude that leads directly to the capitol riot. People couldn’t admit Trump lost. Now they’re paying the price but in some minds they’re STILL the victims.

It sounds like you’re the deranged one.

You will refuse to admit any mistake or any fault. That’s toxic. That’s the kind of attitude that leads directly to the capitol riot. People couldn’t admit Trump lost. Now they’re paying the price but in some minds they’re STILL the victims.

Anger in the face of injustice is no fault, accommodation in the face of tyranny is no virtue.

Welcome to the zero sum game your side made. Now you whine about it like a mewling kitten.

Forum List

Back