The Latest Casualty Caused by Biden: 29th Infantry Division

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The fabled Blue and Gray who took part in both World Wars to liberate millions of people has been assassinated by the Leftard morons who haven’t a clue about history. Most famous action of the 29th was being the first to land on the beach at Normandy at Omaha Beach.
53A8BBD1-7991-4975-A41E-7B477D3B6601.png
Formed in 1917 by units from both sides of the Mason-Dixon Line, it was the first time the North and South served side-by-side since the start of the Civil War. Thus the patch was designed to show this new unity.

But here in The Crazy Years with Brandon at the helm, that gray half of the patch brings out the Karen in the Left and so therefore must go. So after 105 years they will no longer be The Blue and the Gray.

What’s even more chicken shit by Brandon is he recently deployed most of thrr we Division overseas and THEN made the decision.

While the change has not made the press yet, someone I know in the 29th says it’s official.

And everyone is totally pissed.

The fabled Blue and Gray who took part in both World Wars to liberate millions of people has been assassinated by the Leftard morons who haven’t a clue about history. Most famous action of the 29th was being the first to land on the beach at Normandy at Omaha Beach.
View attachment 587146 Formed in 1917 by units from both sides of the Mason-Dixon Line, it was the first time the North and South served side-by-side since the start of the Civil War. Thus the patch was designed to show this new unity.

But here in The Crazy Years with Brandon at the helm, that gray half of the patch brings out the Karen in the Left and so therefore must go. So after 105 years they will no longer be The Blue and the Gray.

What’s even more chicken shit by Brandon is he recently deployed most of thrr we Division overseas and THEN made the decision.

While the change has not made the press yet, someone I know in the 29th says it’s official.

Easier to defeat nationalism if you have no history. The globalist goal.

Fuck Joe Biden. I hope he dies of a stroke. Then I hope Kamala Harris dies the next day from a heart attack caused by a vaccine booster. Then I hope that the same thing happens to Nancy Pelosi, that happened to Herod the Great in Acts 12:23...

"And immediately the angel of the Lord smote him, because he gave not God the glory: and he was eaten of worms, and gave up the ghost."

1642032420646.png

You have to wonder how long the burial sites will last of soldiers. Especially with religious symbols like the cross as a tomb stone.
Graves and cemeteries are already under attack. Many bodies have been disinterred and disposed of. Crosses are being removed.

How can you not despise these people?

How silly.

Why attack such inane things, reviewing this patch because of 'confederate ties' is monumentally asinine. I am still waiting for the democrats to cancel the democrat party because they once stood up to defend slavery.

Instead, they want to remove statues of Lincoln.

View attachment 587146 Formed in 1917 by units from both sides of the Mason-Dixon Line, it was the first time the North and South served side-by-side since the start of the Civil War. Thus the patch was designed to show this new unity.

Shut the fuck up you fucking loser

Forum List

Back