🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The latest CNN programming: Conservatives are scared / paranoid for supporting immigration laws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, those are the shiny new trendy adjectives floating around in LibTardia....the Orange Man Bad crew have been given their latest order....those who believe that immigration law should be strictly enforced and that Americans have a right to sovereignty are scared and or paranoid.
Yep, and if you choose to live near good, decent, moral civilized firstworlders you must be paranoid.

Why do you spend so much of your time watching CNN?
Got to know the drones marching orders...

Oh, so that is where you people get your marching orders.

Thanks. I did not realize that.

Haha..stop your fingers from posting like a LefTard would...they’re doing it again.
One does not need “marching orders” to know that our laws should be enforced....do you need marching orders to know that?

I am not the one that brought up marching orders...your fellow sheep did.

do try and keep up so I do not have to explain your own threads to you.

Why no calls for a Canadian wall?
upload_2019-1-24_16-42-9-png.241893

Why do you spend so much of your time watching CNN?

What would make you guess that?

you seem to talk a fair amount about their programming. They could have naked women doing the news and I would not know about it, yet you are well versed in what they are doing...seems logical to assume you spend your time watching it

You’ve never seen the CNN clips on Tucker?

I have never seen Tucker.

That’s too bad...sorry

If you say so. If you watch TV news you only hear what they want you to hear. Does not matter which source you are watching.

it does though help to explain many of your views

What would make you guess that?

you seem to talk a fair amount about their programming. They could have naked women doing the news and I would not know about it, yet you are well versed in what they are doing...seems logical to assume you spend your time watching it

That’s too bad...sorry

If you say so. If you watch TV news you only hear what they want you to hear. Does not matter which source you are watching.

You smartest guys in the room never ever want to get information from anywhere… We get that.

That’s too bad...sorry

You smartest guys in the room never ever want to get information from anywhere… We get that.

I always smile when you people have to resort to lies...it shows how utterly and totally I have destroyed you and all you have left is lies and more lies.

I get information from dozens of sources worldwide. But I choose what I read, I do not sit mindlessly in front of the tube being told what to think. Unlike you people I do not need to be spoon fed.

No fear.

I just don't like nasty beets in my tasty ice cream.

I’m just the messenger...our resident anchor babies here have been throwing those neat adjectives around nonstop...isn’t that right jbander ?
Nah, you're a participant and a cooperative collaborator. Keep watching and commenting, you help their ratings and everything else by rebroadcasting their shtick.

Yep, those are the shiny new trendy adjectives floating around in LibTardia....the Orange Man Bad crew have been given their latest order....those who believe that immigration law should be strictly enforced and that Americans have a right to sovereignty are scared and or paranoid.
Yep, and if you choose to live near good, decent, moral civilized firstworlders you must be paranoid.
Considering the amount of fear mongering done by the right ,ya we feel all you idiots respond to is fear. You will give away your freedom and treasure over this irrational fear. The patriot act and trillions of dolars spent to fight terrorism and yet the odds of being killed by one are 1-46,192,893 or by an immegrant 1-138,324,873. So yes most of you are cowards beyond immagination. Be scared little bitch, your fear is exposed by your votes and your own stupid mouths.

You know what's really scared?

….being so terrified of being called a racist that you are willing to ruin this country to prove it.

If you aren't being called racist by the crazy left, you are doing something very, very wrong.

That’s too bad...sorry

I always smile when you people have to resort to lies...it shows how utterly and totally I have destroyed you and all you have left is lies and more lies.

I get information from dozens of sources worldwide.

Which ones?

Considering the amount of fear mongering done by the right ,ya we feel all you idiots respond to is fear. You will give away your freedom and treasure over this irrational fear. The patriot act and trillions of dolars spent to fight terrorism and yet the odds of being killed by one are 1-46,192,893 or by an immegrant 1-138,324,873. So yes most of you are cowards beyond immagination. Be scared little bitch, your fear is exposed by your votes and your own stupid mouths.
EARTH TO EVENFLOW: Is there a single person in America who doesn't know that your illustrious "fear mongering" catchword is just another in your dopey arsenal of talking point words, to try to make you look smart ?

And nothing makes you look dumber. Pitiful. :rolleyes:

It shows.

Thanks. Not being a mindless does standout on this forum

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
It has been a while since I watched his show so I don’t know if this has changed, but his program wasn’t really set up to create drones, quite the opposite. At worst he subtly tells leftists in the country “I know you can do better than this”, while simultaneously telling conservatives that “you aren’t crazy for feeling this way”(even if that includes going against conservative orthodoxy).

There comes a point when denying both sides while not really having your own opinions is just as delusional and robotic as getting all your information from the media and repeating most of what they say verbatim. You have pretty much crossed that threshold.

If you believe the opposite of CNN, and NBC/MSNBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, Washpo, NYT, etc then you will have the truth.

It shows.

Thanks. Not being a mindless does standout on this forum

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
It has been a while since I watched his show so I don’t know if this has changed, but his program wasn’t really set up to create drones, quite the opposite. At worst he subtly tells leftists in the country “I know you can do better than this”, while simultaneously telling conservatives that “you aren’t crazy for feeling this way”(even if that includes going against conservative orthodoxy).

There comes a point when denying both sides while not really having your own opinions is just as delusional and robotic as getting all your information from the media and repeating most of what they say verbatim. You have pretty much crossed that threshold.

both sides spin stories to match their views and those who rely on one side only are mindless drones.

the truth of most stories lies in the middle of the spin from the two sides.

if a story is important I read a left version or two, a right version or two and a couple that are close to the middle. I look for common ground in the telling from both sides and assume that is as close to the facts as we will ever get. 90% of what passes for news is unimportant and not worth bothering with.

That’s too bad...sorry

I get information from dozens of sources worldwide. But I choose what I read, I do not sit mindlessly in front of the tube being told what to think. Unlike you people I do not need to be spoon fed.

Son you aren't smart enough to "destroy" anyone. All you do is play silly little word games and parse words. Small game, little men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back