The latest Durham indictment is a big one

i could careless i was more concerned with exposing the truth behind the russian conspiracy lies. prosecuting a few people for lying to the investigators isn’t all that relevant
mueller got multiple convictions while revealing the Trump ties to Russian intel.

Your boy failed 3 times.

mueller got multiple convictions while revealing the Trump ties to Russian intel.

Your boy failed 3 times.
there were no ties…no conspiracy..we do know thanks to durham that clinton paid russians for that misinformation

he got some convictions against a guy for decades old banking/tax stuff big woo

there were no ties…
The numerous ties were well documented
no conspiracy..
The folks investigated were found to have lied repeatedly about the multiple meetings with Russian intel
we do know thanks to durham that clinton paid russians for that misinformation
Ummm…no
he got some convictions against a guy for decades old banking/tax stuff big woo
How many convictions did your boy get?

The numerous ties were well documented

The folks investigated were found to have lied repeatedly about the multiple meetings with Russian intel

Ummm…no

How many convictions did your boy get?
haha mueller said there was no conspiracy. or collusion with trump campaign…stop lying

no the goal of the investigation was expose the truth in regards to the russian hoax. It was a massive success

LOLOL

Funny how you were referring to it as the "Durham criminal probe" until Durham failed to find any crimes.

hahaha how do we know all the details, when this is just coming out now from the Durham criminal probe?

LOLOL

Funny how you were referring to it as the "Durham criminal probe" until Durham failed to find any crimes.

it was a criminal probe as well…obviously people were prosecuted​

Now you're calling yourself a liar. Earlier you said it was not a criminal probe in response to me saying it was a criminal probe...

no the goal of the investigation was expose the truth in regards to the russian hoax. It was a massive success

But caught lying, you change your tune to...

it was a criminal probe as well…

It's a shame you don't have a mind to make up.

Now you're calling yourself a liar. Earlier you said it was not a criminal probe in response to me saying it was a criminal probe...

But caught lying, you change your tune to...

It's a shame you don't have a mind to make up.
huh? you make zero sense. Criminal probes took place, but the goal was always first to discover what happened…we got that…durham exposed the lies and russian ties between the dems, foreign agents etc

i am not sure how this goes over your head. the probe wasn’t just trying to charge people wirh lying tip federal agents

huh? you make zero sense. Criminal probes took place, but the goal was always first to discover what happened…we got that…durham exposed the lies and russian ties between the dems, foreign agents etc

i am not sure how this goes over your head. the probe wasn’t just trying to charge people wirh lying tip federal agents

LOL

Earlier, you denied it was a criminal probe.

LOL

Earlier, you denied it was a criminal probe.
no i didn’t. some aspects of it became criminal probes but the point was to discover where the lies and russian misinformation. came from. We know how, clinton. and the obama admin in their unholy alliance with foreign agents to damage the election results

Forum List

Back