The Latest: Irish Bob repeats calls to impeach Trump

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
DEMONRAT presidential candidate Irish Bob O'Rourke is repeating his calls to impeach President Donald Trump and drawing a distinction between himself and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who's declining any rush to proceedings.

The former Texas congressman spoke with reporters on Sunday after a town hall at a former livestock auction space in rural Shenandoah, Iowa.

O'Rourke said special counsel Robert Mueller's report makes impeachment more necessary than ever. He said "proceedings in the House ensure that more of these facts come to light, ensure that the Senate can make a very informed decision about this president."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

------------

absolutely nobody gives a Shit what a nobody like "Beano" says.

He is irrelevant, trying to find some relevance!

Even our commie-infested, warped, insane Congress would still need to come up with a supposed charge to impeach a president.. .and they haven’t even been able to come up with a damned Jaywalking charge against PDJT... I had no idea anyone in business and public office could be so squeaky clean... ha! but after 3 years of “investigations” costing many millions of $$$$... NADA... nothing at all against Trump...its amazing how clean he’s been...few people really could withstand a tenth of all that scrutiny and come up so clean! Congrats to DJT! It sure looks like we elected an honest man ..a very rare thing in politics these days, too!

D28aqAQU4AAcMh_

DEMONRAT presidential candidate Irish Bob O'Rourke is repeating his calls to impeach President Donald Trump and drawing a distinction between himself and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, who's declining any rush to proceedings.

The former Texas congressman spoke with reporters on Sunday after a town hall at a former livestock auction space in rural Shenandoah, Iowa.

O'Rourke said special counsel Robert Mueller's report makes impeachment more necessary than ever. He said "proceedings in the House ensure that more of these facts come to light, ensure that the Senate can make a very informed decision about this president."

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

------------

absolutely nobody gives a Shit what a nobody like "Beano" says.

He is irrelevant, trying to find some relevance!

Even our commie-infested, warped, insane Congress would still need to come up with a supposed charge to impeach a president.. .and they haven’t even been able to come up with a damned Jaywalking charge against PDJT... I had no idea anyone in business and public office could be so squeaky clean... ha! but after 3 years of “investigations” costing many millions of $$$$... NADA... nothing at all against Trump...its amazing how clean he’s been...few people really could withstand a tenth of all that scrutiny and come up so clean! Congrats to DJT! It sure looks like we elected an honest man ..a very rare thing in politics these days, too!

D28aqAQU4AAcMh_

It is a disgrace that President Trump has had to go through this for almost three years. Three years of wasted money and time and they have nothing. The Democrats are a disgrace as a party and I can’t wait till they loose 2020, so they can rot for four more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. They have wasted millions of tax dollars on a fools errand.

Now they are holding more investigations into a done deal. Trump was exonerated yet the Dems just can't accept it.

I doubt they hold the House in 2020 and they sure won't take the WH or the Senate.

These wonderful people are paving the way to a Trump win in 2020.

You can't cure boneheaded stupidity.

Forum List

Back