The leader of the Republican party says...

Post something that the leader of the GOP says, and I'll comment.

I don't give a shit about an entertainer. Kanye West has said some moronic shit, too. He's a Dem.

I find this obsession with some talk show host a tad worrisome. I wonder if all liberals are this stupid or is it just some? And, this apparently is 'politics'? Go figure.

Rush? Rush who??

...I love it!!!

Michael Steele is the leader of the Republican Party. You know, the black ex-moderate who is currently taking classes at the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies.

Now we have two morons who believe in their own strawmen. Only difference is, ravi actually has a brain.

Rush is a strawman?

Remember, Si Modo doesn't want El Rushbo to be a leader of the Righties (for obvious reasons), therefore he is not. He's just like Alec Baldwin or Kanye West.

Then I guess the Limbaugh wing of the Republican party won't be given any credit if Hoffman wins in NY23...

I consider him the leader because any Republican politician that speaks against him is forced to grovel at his feet and apologize.
I consider Sheehan the leader of the Dems. So what?

I'm sure you do.
Good, you may have just had your first thought and seen something. Of course, those imaginary testicles of yours still don't allow you to articulate clearly a damn thing and I'm only going on suspicion.

I consider Sheehan the leader of the Dems. So what?

I'm sure you do.
Good, you may have just had your first thought and seen something. Of course, those imaginary testicles of yours still don't allow you to articulate clearly a damn thing and I'm only going on suspicion.

You really have this strange fetish thing going on, don't you?

And we all know about your "suspicions", don't we?
:lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure you do.

Still can't articulate a thing? I am not surprised as that requires some thought.

Still can't articulate a thing? I am not surprised as that requires some thought.

Well, Si Modo, let's see. You want to now talk about sexual plumbing and I'm the one who "can't articulate a thing"?

How are things in Cloudcuckooland? :cuckoo:

Well, Si Modo, let's see. You want to now talk about sexual plumbing and I'm the one who "can't articulate a thing"?

How are things in Cloudcuckooland? :cuckoo:
You focus on that and have yet to articulate a point when asked, now, for the fourth time? Too taxing for you, obviously.

Perhaps this entire thread is not quite your speed.

You are an idiot?

I might be by someone's yardstick but since I'm obviously smarter than you I don't think you'll go far promoting the notion.

Go ahead and produce some concrete evidence that supports the OP's ascertion that Rush is the leader of the GOP.

Until then, you are an idiot.... and I'm not. So there. :tongue:

You called me an idiot because I asked Si Moldo whether he was claiming Rush is a strawman. He's the most influential conservative voice in America. Whether that makes him 'leader' of the Republican party in some capacity would depend on whether the Republican party is or is supposed to be the party of American conservatism.

Post something that the leader of the GOP says, and I'll comment.

I don't give a shit about an entertainer. Kanye West has said some moronic shit, too. He's a Dem.

Tell us who the leader of the Republican party is, and I will.
You really should read a paper at least once a year.

No, you should tell me who YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, since it was YOU who referenced whoever that is, to the other poster.

Are you now admitting you have no clue who is the leader of the Republican party?

Forum List

Back