The leader of the Republican party says...

Here's the question I have: why is the Left so concerned about the lack of an individual figure the GOP would consider to be a "leader"? Answer: so they can characterize the entire GOP based on the comments and actions of one or two people. That's why they stay up Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin's ass all the time.

Now we have two morons who believe in their own strawmen. Only difference is, ravi actually has a brain.

Rush is a strawman?
Nooooooo, that Limbaugh is the leader of the GOP is a strawman. Strawmen arguments and points are the epitome of intellectual laziness and all too common here.

So the OP should correct and say 'the leading voice of Conservatism in America'?

Fair enough?

Tell us who the leader of the Republican party is, and I will.
You really should read a paper at least once a year.

No, you should tell me who YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, since it was YOU who referenced whoever that is, to the other poster.

Are you now admitting you have no clue who is the leader of the Republican party?

To folks who think or claim to think that Rush Limbaugh is the leader of the GOP, it cannot make any difference whether anybody tells you who actually is the GOP "leader."

Your "minds" are already firmly welded shut.

Do you admit or deny that Soros is the actual leader of the Democrat Party?

No, you should tell me who YOU THINK IS THE LEADER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, since it was YOU who referenced whoever that is, to the other poster.

Are you now admitting you have no clue who is the leader of the Republican party?

To folks who think or claim to think that Rush Limbaugh is the leader of the GOP, it cannot make any difference whether anybody tells you who actually is the GOP "leader."

dr-evil-soros.jpg

Scozzafava has screwed every RINO in the coun -- we can say that she's guilty of widespread bestiality. She has screwed every RINO in the country.
Rush Limbaugh

I'll wait and see if this raises the same level of outrage as the k street whore comment.

And here I thought ravi might actually be making a real insight into a REAL leader of....oh wait she said republican party and not conservatives....for a min i thought she was talking about conservatives but she was talking about those liberal republicans again :).

Carry On.

Barack Obama is the leader of the Democratic Party. In addition to his duties as LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's how it works when you WIN. You remember winning, right? If not I'm sure you can google it. The internet does go back to 2004, lucky for you...

dr-evil-soros.jpg

THAT image is just brilliant!

Now, of course, I have a problem, CF. I am not sure if I can incorporate a CF image into my SIG line.

Wow.

That was great.

:clap2:

Barack Obama is the leader of the Democratic Party. In addition to his duties as LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's how it works when you WIN. You remember winning, right? If not I'm sure you can google it. The internet does go back to 2004, lucky for you...

President Obama can't be the leader of the Democrat Parody.

Leaders LEAD.

So you're saying the Chicago Olympics is a lock? Can we bet it in VEgas?

Obama also has a gig at the UN.

SO then you are saying George Bush JR is the leader of the republicans. Or is it Boehner?

By the logic put forth by the OP it is more than reasonable to make the conclusion that George Soros is the leader of the DNC.

Aw, you Rush fans are mad at him for embarassing you all with 'Operation Chaos', aka 'Operation Miserable Failure'.:lol:

SO then you are saying George Bush JR is the leader of the republicans. Or is it Boehner?

By the logic put forth by the OP it is more than reasonable to make the conclusion that George Soros is the leader of the DNC.

So who is the leader....is it rush? I know who the leader of my political viewpoint is, ME.

Wow the Hopey Changeys really have become pretty thin-skinned these days. It's interesting that you never see them feigning such outrage over anything their fellow Liberal cretins like Bill Maher,Olbermann,Letterman,and Maddow say. Man,those Liberal cretins are by far the most vicious haters in the Media. Those cretins were absolutely vicious and disgraceful in their attacking & smearing of Sarah Palin's children. That didn't seem to bother all the whiny Hopey Changeys. So please spare us all the feigned outrage and grow a thicker skin. Geez!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back