🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The left are not capable of knowing what the truth is anymore

Wow, you're mentally insane...I hope you get the help you need and don't hurt youself too bad.

The right is so insane that they have turned on the truth and are now making up fake news to match their fucked up beliefs....One of hurting the poor, oone of cutting science funding and one of giving the rich everything.

The right is a disease.

These arguments flow directly out of the mouths of leftist and have for a long time. I've listened to people on the left and they can make two contradicting statements and not flinch about it. When conservatives lie they know they are lying but the left just randomly utters anything even when what they say contradicts itself. It is like their brain doesn't check anything for lies which is really weird. Have you heard Obama talk when he said you an keep your healthcare...zero flinching when he said that. I'm not saying he knows he is lying. I'm just saying he is incapable of knowing when he lies.

The left is not promulgating "alternative facts" (aka as "lies"), that would be the Liar In Chief.

The left are not capable of knowing what the truth is anymore

they know its true RW's are the biggest SUCKERS on the planet.

I say this just because it is my observation that most people on the far left are unable to distinguish what is true and what is not. They have been conditioned to believe that TRUTH is relative from one person to the next. The arguments I've heard on this issue with them is that each person has their own truth and to each person TRUTH is different because of that. That sounds like a really nice philosophical thing but when applied in real life it has the affect of making truth useless. It really isn't their fault that they can't tell the truth. They just don't have any way to know what that is. Here is an example: One person says that that house owner owns a cat and another says he owns a dog. The actual pet owner owns one pet so he can either own a dog or a cat but not both. Now if you actually believed that if each person had their own truth that was equally true for both (neither one is wrong) then the owner must somehow own a dog and a ca t simultaneously. Unless yout want to argue the for the existence of multiple universes then I would suggest you abandon the idea that truth is relative for each person.

Your trolling isn't even clever trolling.

I say this just because it is my observation that most people on the far left are unable to distinguish what is true and what is not. They have been conditioned to believe that TRUTH is relative from one person to the next. The arguments I've heard on this issue with them is that each person has their own truth and to each person TRUTH is different because of that. That sounds like a really nice philosophical thing but when applied in real life it has the affect of making truth useless. It really isn't their fault that they can't tell the truth. They just don't have any way to know what that is. Here is an example: One person says that that house owner owns a cat and another says he owns a dog. The actual pet owner owns one pet so he can either own a dog or a cat but not both. Now if you actually believed that if each person had their own truth that was equally true for both (neither one is wrong) then the owner must somehow own a dog and a ca t simultaneously. Unless yout want to argue the for the existence of multiple universes then I would suggest you abandon the idea that truth is relative for each person.

There are truths, not truth, and the opposite of one profound truth is usually another profound truth. Money doesn't grow on trees is in bed with you have spend money to make money and also don't throw good money after bad. All truths. What makes them relative is how and when you apply them.

How about some examples of all these lies ?

I'll give u some :

"I have a secret plan to destroy Isis"
"I will release my taxes after the audit "
" I will prosecute Hillary "
"I will repeal Obamacare on day one "

I say this just because it is my observation that most people on the far left are unable to distinguish what is true and what is not. They have been conditioned to believe that TRUTH is relative from one person to the next. The arguments I've heard on this issue with them is that each person has their own truth and to each person TRUTH is different because of that. …

There are truths, not truth, and the opposite of one profound truth is usually another profound truth. Money doesn't grow on trees is in bed with you have spend money to make money and also don't throw good money after bad. All truths. What makes them relative is how and when you apply them.

You appear to have just demonstrated SuperDemocrat's point.

I say this just because it is my observation that most people on the far left are unable to distinguish what is true and what is not. They have been conditioned to believe that TRUTH is relative from one person to the next. The arguments I've heard on this issue with them is that each person has their own truth and to each person TRUTH is different because of that. …

You appear to have just demonstrated SuperDemocrat's point.
Ah. no. But you are more than welcome to tell us what I said that isn't true?

th

This isn't a Left/Right issue.

Once a person on EITHER end of the political spectrum is afflicted with a hardcore partisan ideology, both their perceptive abilities and their analytical processes are damaged. Their affliction causes them to put all intellectual weight behind only that which fits into their ideology. All other information is instantly and summarily ejected from their thought processes. It will either be ignored or attacked (if the opportunity presents itself).

That's why partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum can't even agree on FACTS. Stipulating on a FACT requires a COMPREHENSIVE and HONEST examination of the input. Their affliction renders them incapable of such an examination.

In other words, once a person is fully afflicted with an ideology, they are simply no longer thinking clearly, regardless of how intelligent they are.

Last edited:
If they really wanted the truth, they would let the hacked DNC server be subject to FBI Forensics.

Wow, you're mentally insane...I hope you get the help you need and don't hurt youself too bad.

The right is so insane that they have turned on the truth and are now making up fake news to match their fucked up beliefs....One of hurting the poor, oone of cutting science funding and one of giving the rich everything.

The right is a disease.
Gruber described you well.

Forum List

Back