The left are not capable of knowing what the truth is anymore

These arguments flow directly out of the mouths of leftist and have for a long time. I've listened to people on the left and they can make two contradicting statements and not flinch about it. When conservatives lie they know they are lying but the left just randomly utters anything even when what they say contradicts itself. It is like their brain doesn't check anything for lies which is really weird. Have you heard Obama talk when he said you an keep your healthcare...zero flinching when he said that. I'm not saying he knows he is lying. I'm just saying he is incapable of knowing when he lies.

Orwell called it “doublethink”.

To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again, and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself—that was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word—doublethink—involved the use of doublethink.
·
·
·​
The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them… To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just as long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies—all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth.

Isn't it the greatest irony of all that all of the obviously Leftist people getting on here actually prove what you say as being 100% right in what they post!

Wow, you're mentally insane...I hope you get the help you need and don't hurt youself too bad.

The right is so insane that they have turned on the truth and are now making up fake news to match their fucked up beliefs....One of hurting the poor, oone of cutting science funding and one of giving the rich everything.

The right is a disease.

Says the one, who has that vile photo of kathy griffen depicting the beheading of our president.

Do you find beheading to be funny?

Don't fucking act like you are rolling on the high road.

I say this just because it is my observation that most people on the far left are unable to distinguish what is true and what is not. They have been conditioned to believe that TRUTH is relative from one person to the next. The arguments I've heard on this issue with them is that each person has their own truth and to each person TRUTH is different because of that. That sounds like a really nice philosophical thing but when applied in real life it has the affect of making truth useless. It really isn't their fault that they can't tell the truth. They just don't have any way to know what that is. Here is an example: One person says that that house owner owns a cat and another says he owns a dog. The actual pet owner owns one pet so he can either own a dog or a cat but not both. Now if you actually believed that if each person had their own truth that was equally true for both (neither one is wrong) then the owner must somehow own a dog and a ca t simultaneously. Unless yout want to argue the for the existence of multiple universes then I would suggest you abandon the idea that truth is relative for each person.
The left doesn't know what's true?
Like when Trump was seeing things that weren't there insisting his inauguration crowd was one of the largest in history?
Or when he accused Obama of wiretapping his offices with absolutely no evidence whatsoever?
I could go on but the point is your thread is a giant fail and should be put out of its misery.

IMG_0100.JPG
[

Says the one, who has that vile photo of kathy griffen depicting the beheading of our president.

Save me your faux outrage, racist. Your panties may be in a bunch and urine stained but a lot of people would love to see the Maniac in Chief beheaded. Even some members in his own family.

Isn't it the greatest irony of all that all of the obviously Leftist people getting on here actually prove what you say as being 100% right in what they post!
The greater irony is your inability for write a cogent thought.

I say this just because it is my observation that most people on the far left are unable to distinguish what is true and what is not. They have been conditioned to believe that TRUTH is relative from one person to the next. The arguments I've heard on this issue with them is that each person has their own truth and to each person TRUTH is different because of that. That sounds like a really nice philosophical thing but when applied in real life it has the affect of making truth useless. It really isn't their fault that they can't tell the truth. They just don't have any way to know what that is. Here is an example: One person says that that house owner owns a cat and another says he owns a dog. The actual pet owner owns one pet so he can either own a dog or a cat but not both. Now if you actually believed that if each person had their own truth that was equally true for both (neither one is wrong) then the owner must somehow own a dog and a ca t simultaneously. Unless yout want to argue the for the existence of multiple universes then I would suggest you abandon the idea that truth is relative for each person.

Hilarious. You write a thing about others not seeing the truth, and yet you ignore the truth that it's not just people on the left, it's people all over that get things massively messed up.

Save me your faux outrage, racist. Your panties may be in a bunch and urine stained but a lot of people would love to see the Maniac in Chief beheaded. Even some members in his own family
This Nation would be better without you......and people like you......and we are in the process of righting that ship right now.
GO TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 131655
[

Save me your faux outrage, racist. Your panties may be in a bunch and urine stained but a lot of people would love to see the Maniac in Chief beheaded. Even some members in his own family.

View attachment 131655
[

The outrage is quite genuine, but people of your ilk find it funny to glorify beheadings. islam is the lefts little darlings. When they go low you fucks show what rock bottom is. No charactor, no morals. You are an enemy of this country. Now run along Felicia, you wouldn't wanna miss the water truck you thirsty bitch.

Wow, you're mentally insane...I hope you get the help you need and don't hurt youself too bad.

The right is so insane that they have turned on the truth and are now making up fake news to match their fucked up beliefs....One of hurting the poor, oone of cutting science funding and one of giving the rich everything.

The right is a disease.

Says the dude who wants to be a chick......

View attachment 131655
[

You're even more disgusting than Griffen.

Hilarious. You write a thing about others not seeing the truth, and yet you ignore the truth that it's not just people on the left, it's people all over that get things massively messed up.
90% of them are on the left.

I love all of the direct examples that the OP has laid out in his posts in this thread. Compelling argument.

The greater irony is your inability for write a cogent thought.

Another dopey liberal goes on to prove my point and the point of the thread again! Excellent!!!

Like moths to the flame.

I say this just because it is my observation that most people on the far left are unable to distinguish what is true and what is not. They have been conditioned to believe that TRUTH is relative from one person to the next. The arguments I've heard on this issue with them is that each person has their own truth and to each person TRUTH is different because of that. That sounds like a really nice philosophical thing but when applied in real life it has the affect of making truth useless. …

Substitute the word “morality” for “truth”, and the same still holds. Those on the left openly defend the concept of “moral relativism”, which treats issues of morality, ethics,and a distinction between right and wrong, good and evil, the same way you have just described them treating “truth”, leading to the same end that their treatment of morality renders the very concept of morality meaningless to them.

These arguments flow directly out of the mouths of leftist and have for a long time. I've listened to people on the left and they can make two contradicting statements and not flinch about it. When conservatives lie they know they are lying but the left just randomly utters anything even when what they say contradicts itself. It is like their brain doesn't check anything for lies which is really weird. Have you heard Obama talk when he said you an keep your healthcare...zero flinching when he said that. I'm not saying he knows he is lying. I'm just saying he is incapable of knowing when he lies.

Orwell called it “doublethink”.

To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again, and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself—that was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word—doublethink—involved the use of doublethink.
·
·
·
The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them… To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just as long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies—all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth.
This sounds like the blueprint for Fox News or all of the Koch funded propaganda out there. Are you saying that this is now considered 'Left'?

WTF kind of analogy is that? I think you're Koolaid is 99% proof.

This is what we know so-far:

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com
Comey says FBI began investigation into Russia meddling in July

This 8 minute Fox News video--Shep Smith states that Trump surrogates where not only on the phone with the Russian ambassador but with Russian intelligence agents, including the very day that DNC databases were getting hacked into.

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

McCain wants to know why "we will not arm Ukranians against pro Russian Separatists" was put in the Republican platform". See above link--More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russian Ambassador.

Adam Schiff co-chair of the House Intelligence commitee had this to say.

Michael Flynn--currently under criminal investigation for committing a Felony by lying to the FBI. We find out he was acting as an undisclosed foreign agent while attending National Security briefings, being a paid lobbyist for Turkey and receiving payments from Russia. Who then asked for immunity against prosecution--stating "he has a story to tell."
Flynn seeks immunity for testimony - CNNPolitics.com
Flynn reportedly lied to FBI about sanctions talk with Russian envoy
Flynn was paid to lobby for Turkey while attending Trump intel briefings: report
Trump adviser Flynn paid by multiple Russia-related entities, new records show
Michael Flynn will invoke 5th Amendment, won't comply with Senate's subpoena due to 'escalating public frenzy against him'

Jeff Sessions: who recently offered up his resignation. Also accused of lying under oath to congress, for not disclosing that he had met with the Russian ambassador twice during the campaign season Now there is allegedly a 3rd time he did not disclose that he met with the Russian Ambassador.
Jeff Sessions spoke twice with Russian envoy during presidential campaign: Department of Justice
Sessions recuses himself from Russia investigations - CNNPolitics.com
Sources: Congress investigating another possible Sessions-Kislyak meeting - CNNPolitics.com
Jeff Sessions offered to quit during exchange with Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Jared Kushner: Trump's son-in-law who asked the Russian Ambassador for a direct private secure line to the Kremlin.
Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin - CNNPolitics.com

Trump fires Comey:
Trump fires FBI director James Comey - CNNPolitics.com

Trump admits OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE in an NBC T.V interview:
Trump said he was thinking of Russia controversy when he decided to fire Comey

Trump meets with the Russians in the Oval Office while he blocks out American media and lets Russian media in. In the process he gives the Russians highly sensitive classified information.
Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/15/us/politics/trump-russia-classified-information-isis.html?_r=0

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

White House furious after being trolled with Russia Oval Office photos - CNNPolitics.com

The source of the intel Trump shared with Russia reportedly was warned months ago not to give it to him

US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'

Robert Mueller is appointed special prosecutor:
Special counsel appointed in Russia probe - CNNPolitics.com

This has now gone from a congressional probe, and has turned into a criminal investigation.
http://nypost.com/2017/05/18/lindsey-graham-russia-probe-now-a-criminal-investigation/

Robert Mueller hires Michael Dreeben--criminal law expert.
Top criminal law expert joins special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia probe

In the coming weeks you'll hear more names mentioned: Jerad Kushner, Michael Flynn, Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Carter Page & J.D. Gordon.
James Clapper says Watergate scandal "pales" in comparison with Russian claims - CBS News

They don't move from congressional probes into criminal investigations without evidence of a crime being committed.

Republicans have two options:
1. Remove Trump from office asap or
2. Burn the entire party down in 2018--2020 & beyond.

If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, it's not hard to imagine what Democrats will do with Treason, Obstruction & Lies when they take over in 2018.

Forum List

Back