The Left Are Offended by Everything Except Sin

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Everything sinful is a-ok to the Left. As I’ve pointed out before, everything the left disagree with the right on is anti-Biblical sin.

1616201905398.png

1616202032250.png

Everything sinful is a-ok to the Left. As I’ve pointed out before, everything the left disagree with the right on is anti-Biblical sin.

View attachment 469900

View attachment 469901

Do you have a link to the article you posted a clip of in your op?

How do you know it was a liberal prosecutor or judge, when this was in red leaning Texas, and not even mentioned in your op article posted??? :dunno:

And sadly, families with immediate family pedophiles in them, even with harming their own children, tend to keep mum, and try to handle it on their own.

That's what this family is doing... who AGREED with the plea agreement.

I totally disagree with families letting other family members off, and their reasoning being, they don't want to drag their child through court blah blah blah....

This man is either the child's grandpa or great grandpa... I doubt the parents would have left the child left alone with some uncle twice removed kind of thing?

I've read that it harms the child more by not facing it head on, and just the thought that this sicko man could also harm someone else.

I agree that this plea deal should never had been made, even if the parents of the child, agreed with it.

View attachment 469900

View attachment 469901

Do you have a link to the article you posted a clip of in your op?

How do you know it was a liberal prosecutor or judge, when this was in red leaning Texas, and not even mentioned in your op article posted??? :dunno:

And sadly, families with immediate family pedophiles in them, even with harming their own children, tend to keep mum, and try to handle it on their own.

That's what this family is doing... who AGREED with the plea agreement.

I totally disagree with families letting other family members off, and their reasoning being, they don't want to drag their child through court blah blah blah....

This man is either the child's grandpa or great grandpa... I doubt the parents would have left the child left alone with some uncle twice removed kind of thing?

I've read that it harms the child more by not facing it head on, and just the thought that this sicko man could also harm someone else.

I agree that this plea deal should never had been made, even if the parents of the child, agreed with it.

Whole family of democrats I guess.

I'm not aware that anyone supports pedophilia. Your reference to "anti-Biblical sin" indicates that you are a fundamentalist Christian, but other faiths also are against it.

Why are you trying to mix politics and sectarian religion? Just talking about folks in the Christian faith, they are all over the political spectrum, "right" to "left" and the "middle."

View attachment 469900

View attachment 469901

How do you know whether Witchita Falls is liberal or not?

View attachment 469900

View attachment 469901

How do you know whether Witchita Falls is liberal or not?

When I was in college, my aunt, USAF lifer, got reassigned to Wichita Falls coming back from overseas. My mother assigned me to drive with my aunt from north Jersey. Off we went. There was the night in Jackson, Miss., totally rained out. Pulled into Dallas on New Year's Eve. No hotels available, so on to Wichita Falls. We went to the bar in some motel in Wichita Falls, then just went back to our room and drank watching the ball drop in Times Square on TV. My memory of Wichita Falls is that it sucked.

This is Texas for you. (isn't this how the argument is supposed to go?)

For the record, this complaint is coming from those who whole heartedly supported a serial adulterer which the Bible condemns as a sin many times.

The Democrat Party motto: "Criminals, you've got a friend with the Democrat Party."

I'm not aware that anyone supports pedophilia. Your reference to "anti-Biblical sin" indicates that you are a fundamentalist Christian, but other faiths also are against it. Why are you trying to mix politics and sectarian religion? Just talking about folks in the Christian faith, they are all over the political spectrum, "right" to "left" and the "middle."
They're just flailing around, desperate for some perceived advantage to soothe their impotent rage and paranoia.

You don't think these are sincere, devout, serious Christians, do you?

View attachment 469900

View attachment 469901

The thread premise is a lie.

The ‘left’ is offended only by the ignorance, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate of conservatives.

View attachment 469900

View attachment 469901

The thread premise is a lie.

The ‘left’ is offended only by the ignorance, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate of conservatives.

And Kermit the Frog, Mr Potato Head, Minorities shown in public on products, hiking trails being racist, statues of everyone except Stalin and Lenin, etc etc.

Forum List

Back