The Left Are Offended by Everything Except Sin

I'm not aware that anyone supports pedophilia. Your reference to "anti-Biblical sin" indicates that you are a fundamentalist Christian, but other faiths also are against it. Why are you trying to mix politics and sectarian religion? Just talking about folks in the Christian faith, they are all over the political spectrum, "right" to "left" and the "middle."
They're just flailing around, desperate for some perceived advantage to soothe their impotent rage and paranoia.

You don't think these are sincere, devout, serious Christians, do you?
What’s the next cartoon character you Leftards are going after?

I'm not aware that anyone supports pedophilia. Your reference to "anti-Biblical sin" indicates that you are a fundamentalist Christian, but other faiths also are against it. Why are you trying to mix politics and sectarian religion? Just talking about folks in the Christian faith, they are all over the political spectrum, "right" to "left" and the "middle."
They're just flailing around, desperate for some perceived advantage to soothe their impotent rage and paranoia.

Right on cue.

They got rid of him in the last election.

This is Texas for you. (isn't this how the argument is supposed to go?)

For the record, this complaint is coming from those who whole heartedly supported a serial adulterer which the Bible condemns as a sin many times.
Thanks for the typical God hating rant that humans must be perfect.

It's OK to support some sinners but not others?

Right on cue.
Soros hasn’t told you which cartoon character must be snuffed out yet I see.

Right on cue.
Hey Trumpster, what is my opinion of PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture?

Lay it out for me. You keep running when I ask you to back up your accusations.

For the record, this complaint is coming from those who whole heartedly supported a serial adulterer which the Bible condemns as a sin many times.

Everyone on earth sins, ignoramus.

So I guess sin doesn't offend you?

Typical Shitforbrains Leftard.

Right on cue.

You here deflecting to defend Leftard cancel culture says it all, Dufus. And your silence on the agenda to normalize pedophillia by the left is most enlightening.

You can't answer? The thread title is condemning people for not being offended at sin. That would seem to be describing you. You say all sin, so should we not be offended at everyone including ourselves?

Or is it that the thread title is total BS?

Right on cue.

You here deflecting to defend Leftard cancel culture says it all, Dufus. And your silence on the agenda to normalize pedophillia by the left is most enlightening.
Yeah, I didn't think so. You run again.

Which is what I expected, given the fact that you're a nutless, lying coward.

< flick >

Dismissed.

You can't answer? The thread title is condemning people for not being offended at sin. That would seem to be describing you. You say all sin, so should we not be offended at everyone including ourselves?

Sorry, I don’t recall anyone on the center or right saying sinful actions are acceptable.
Care to share with the class an example, Shitforbrains?

Sorry, I don’t recall anyone on the center or right saying sinful actions are acceptable.

I have never heard a single Trump supporter condemn Trumps adultery or taking the Lords name in vain or his lying or his name calling...........................

I believe anyone that will cheat on the person who is supposed to be the most important person to you (your spouse) will cheat on anyone.

Right on cue.

Yeah, I didn't think so. You run again.

Which is what I expected, given the fact that you're a nutless, lying coward.

< flick >

Dismissed.
Says Shitforbrains who’s here defending Leftard pedophillia, murder and rape culture.

I have never heard a single Trump supporter condemn Trumps adultery or taking the Lords name in vain or his lying or his name calling...........................
How did I know you can’t point to one example of anyone on the center or right saying adultry is acceptable?
The Left own that one too.

How did I know you can’t point to one example of anyone on the center or right saying adultry is acceptable?

By not condemning it you are saying it is acceptable.

You elected a serial adulterer to lead you.

Politics cannot fix our current societal illnesses. 99.99999 percent of americans are law abiding, Incredibly beyond belief hard working and miraculously productive in comparison to the wages they receive. The .00000001 percent of abnormals have always been and will always be here. Life goes on. Don't worry about the little things.

By not condemning it you are saying it is acceptable.

You elected a serial adulterer to lead you.
Yeah, nobody has ever condemned adultry.
Typical Leftard flailing by you and Macheese

Forum List

Back