The Left Are Offended by Everything Except Sin

Politics cannot fix our current societal illnesses. 99.99999 percent of americans are law abiding, Incredibly beyond belief hard working and miraculously productive in comparison to the wages they receive. The .00000001 percent of abnormals have always been and will always be here. Life goes on. Don't worry about the little things.

I would guess that more than ,00001 percent fudge on their taxes. Exceed the speed limit.

Politics cannot fix our current societal illnesses. 99.99999 percent of americans are law abiding, Incredibly beyond belief hard working and miraculously productive in comparison to the wages they receive. The .00000001 percent of abnormals have always been and will always be here. Life goes on. Don't worry about the little things.
Yes, let’s not worry about Leftards grooming children for sex.

This is Texas for you. (isn't this how the argument is supposed to go?)

For the record, this complaint is coming from those who whole heartedly supported a serial adulterer which the Bible condemns as a sin many times.
Thanks for the typical God hating rant that humans must be perfect.

It's OK to support some sinners but not others?
Everyone on earth sins, ignoramus.

So I guess sin doesn't offend you?
Typical Shitforbrains Leftard.

You can't answer? The thread title is condemning people for not being offended at sin. That would seem to be describing you. You say all sin, so should we not be offended at everyone including ourselves?

Or is it that the thread title is total BS?
Sorry, I don’t recall anyone on the center or right saying sinful actions are acceptable.
Care to share with the class an example, Shitforbrains?

I have never heard a single Trump supporter condemn Trumps adultery or taking the Lords name in vain or his lying or his name calling...........................
How did I know you can’t point to one example of anyone on the center or right saying adultry is acceptable?
The Left own that one too.

By not condemning it you are saying it is acceptable.

You elected a serial adulterer to lead you.
Yeah, nobody has ever condemned adultry.
Typical Leftard flailing by you and Macheese

Sure they have. I have. I even explained why.

I would guess that more than ,00001 percent fudge on their taxes. Exceed the speed limit.
Of course you equate pedophillia with driving 5mph over the speed limit. You’re a Leftard.

I personally don't find anything offensive ... EXCEPT!

WEARING WHITE AFTER LABOR DAY!

laborday_blog_08.jpg

For the record, this complaint is coming from those who whole heartedly supported a serial adulterer which the Bible condemns as a sin many times.

You can't answer? The thread title is condemning people for not being offended at sin. That would seem to be describing you. You say all sin, so should we not be offended at everyone including ourselves?

Sorry, I don’t recall anyone on the center or right saying sinful actions are acceptable.

I have never heard a single Trump supporter condemn Trumps adultery or taking the Lords name in vain or his lying or his name calling...........................
How did I know you can’t point to one example of anyone on the center or right saying adultry is acceptable?

Yeah, nobody has ever condemned adultry.
Typical Leftard flailing by you and Macheese

Sure they have. I have. I even explained why.
Takes a real Leftard to equate pedophillia with adultry, congrats.

Of course you equate pedophillia with driving 5mph over the speed limit. You’re a Leftard.

The Bible states a sin is a sin. A sin is a religious concept. Laws are a secular one. We were discussing sin.

With him being 80 years old and guilty of what he;s guilty, he'll be lucky if he survives the first five minutes of jail time once the lifers get wind of why he's there in the first place and how long he doesn't have to serve.

God bless you and his victims always!!!

Holly

:
They are working towards legalizing some forms of pedophilia watch how the media algorithms get your mind ready for being complacent about it.
I’ve got a whole plethora of threads where the left are normalizing pedophillia.

Why are you so focused on pedophelia?
QAnon is focussed on pedophilia by democrats who also eat babies....has an inside scoop on it! Yet, 4 years later and this insider to it all, has willingly let it continue, with no arrests....:rolleyes:

Everything sinful is a-ok to the Left. As I’ve pointed out before, everything the left disagree with the right on is anti-Biblical sin.

View attachment 469900

View attachment 469901

The thread premise is a lie.

The ‘left’ is offended only by the ignorance, fear, bigotry, racism, and hate of conservatives.

So, if those things are so bad, why does the left wallow in them?

You have never condemned licking yogurt off of hobos' feet.

Dude. That's nasty. How can you say it's acceptable?

:
They are working towards legalizing some forms of pedophilia watch how the media algorithms get your mind ready for being complacent about it.
I’ve got a whole plethora of threads where the left are normalizing pedophillia.

QAnon is focussed on pedophilia by democrats who also eat babies....has an inside scoop on it! Yet, 4 years later and this insider to it all, has willingly let it continue, with no arrests....:rolleyes:
Who is this Q you Leftards keep ranting about? Names and faces.

The Bible states a sin is a sin. A sin is a religious concept. Laws are a secular one. We were discussing sin.
All laws are based upon the 10 Commandments. All laws.

:

Who is this Q you Leftards keep ranting about? Names and faces.
The name may as well be Emmanuel Goldstein. He's the current subject of the left's Two Minutes Hate.

All laws are based upon the 10 Commandments. All laws.

Where is "though shall not smoke pot" found?

Democrats created HUAC and the left blamed the "black listing" era on a single republican senator. As Yogi would say "it's deja-vu all over again" when lefties black list anyone who disagrees with the current regime.

Forum List

Back