the left believes it's greatest enemy is patriotic Americans .

Shaman, are you trying to confuse things with actual facts and history?
I'd say it's a little-too-late, to try confusing the Teabaggers/White-Wingers. Confusion (I think they call it cornfusion) is Requirement 1, to qualify for joining that herd.

Last edited:
It always cracks me up when right wingers tell us what left wingers think and vice versa.

The ___________ believes that the moon is made of green cheese.

Boy are they stupid!

I'm not interested in what you believe other's believe.

What do YOU believe?

That truth about our own beliefs is the only thing any of us here are experts in.

most small business owners are conservative ,and they are not rich !! we don't uphold burning the flag or violating the constitution you people do !! and when i say the left sympathizes with communist dictators it is the truth !!

You pray to that Nazi flag on your wall, yidnar.

The orderlies at the nursing home are looking for you, Fakey.

Says the man who quotes only from communist front organizations, like WHO.

watch: he won't deny it but will attack me for my balanced use of sources :lol:

its not radical islam,or power hungry dictators with nuclear bombs ,the left believes the biggest enemy that has to be defeated are patriotic Christian conservatives who uphold the constitution!!

Wow, what a way to turn an empty political bumper sticker slogan into a post. :lol:

Patriotic Americans refused serfdom to the English Crown in the beginning, why would the Left expect Patriotic Americans to not refuse serfdom to an all encompassing, all encroaching, all controlling, all smothering, all suffocating government today? Perhaps because of the 47 per cent of Americans who have become the hominid version of slugs dependent upon governmental largesse, whose instincts for self preservation have become so withered and atrophied they can no longer lift a spoon to their own mouths?. A nation with a 47 per cent slug population is almost not fit for survival. Perhaps that's what Comrade Barry, with all his machinations, is all about, the eventual final destruction of the United States?

Patriotic Americans refused serfdom to the English Crown in the beginning, why would the Left expect Patriotic Americans to not refuse serfdom to an all encompassing, all encroaching, all controlling, all smothering, all suffocating government today? Perhaps because of the 47 per cent of Americans who have become the hominid version of slugs dependent upon governmental largesse, whose instincts for self preservation have become so withered and atrophied they can no longer lift a spoon to their own mouths?. A nation with a 47 per cent slug population is almost not fit for survival. Perhaps that's what Comrade Barry, with all his machinations, is all about, the eventual final destruction of the United States?

th

Almost all of America, right and center and left are scared crazy of the reactionaries to the far right.

How do they feel about the crazy reactionaries to the far left?

Why would anyone be afraid of a bed wetter?

Oh right... They firebomb ski resorts, animal testing labs and sabotage lumber production when they're not busy occupying and shitting all over the place.

I am not right nor am I left. I am not a democrat nor am I a republican. Both positions and both parties have put this once great nation on the road to ruin. I believe in personal morality, personal responsibility and personal freedoms. I believe in the constitution. I believe in the rights that we are born with. I believe that sovereign borders should not be crossed without permission or an act of war. I believe in personal charity, hope, and faith. I believe that you can only spend the money that is available and that responsible people pay their bills before spending on other things. I believe, in spite of what is common on this board, that people are basically good. I believe in the freedom of choice as long as one is willing to take the consequences of his/her choices. I believe in informed decisions. I believe that people should be able to make their own moral choices so long as those choices do not interfere with the laws and rights of others. I believe the only right that governments have is to protect their populations.
If my government does something wrong I believe it should be punished for it - just like anyone else.

I am not right nor am I left. I am not a democrat nor am I a republican. Both positions and both parties have put this once great nation on the road to ruin. I believe in personal morality, personal responsibility and personal freedoms. I believe in the constitution. I believe in the rights that we are born with. I believe that sovereign borders should not be crossed without permission or an act of war. I believe in personal charity, hope, and faith. I believe that you can only spend the money that is available and that responsible people pay their bills before spending on other things. I believe, in spite of what is common on this board, that people are basically good. I believe in the freedom of choice as long as one is willing to take the consequences of his/her choices. I believe in informed decisions. I believe that people should be able to make their own moral choices so long as those choices do not interfere with the laws and rights of others. I believe the only right that governments have is to protect their populations.
If my government does something wrong I believe it should be punished for it - just like anyone else.
you may not be a republican but you are certainly a conservative libertarian !! while their is no place for you in the democratic party the conservative party has libertarian leaning leaning leaders like Ran Paul.:clap2::clap2:

Almost all of America, right and center and left are scared crazy of the reactionaries to the far right.

Of course. I mean there is nothing to worry about from the far left, like Bill Ayers, Ted Kaczynski and these types....I mean it's not like they ever killed anyone.......

We need not worry about the radical lefties in unions and their well know extremely violent protests when they don't get their way. And we all saw how peaceful occupy was.

Yep, we should only be worried about the far right, only they commit violent acts, and we all know there is not one documented case...ever...of anything even close to resembling violence coming from the left. Why, the left is just "advocating"...nothing more.:eusa_whistle:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/242169-why-do-people-hate-liberals.html#post7009487

Responsible GOP and right wing Americans are not afraid of liberals.

They are legitimately terrified of certain reactionary groups to our far right.

It's the very essence of civil war. The left believes with all their hearts and souls that they are patriotic Americans, to the America of obama and Bill Ayers. The patriotic Americans who are patriotic to the Constitution support an entirely different country that the left does. A country that the left believes should be conquered and replaced by the better nation they are creating.

The right of center to left of center believe with all their hearts and souls that they are patriotic Americans, to the America of the good and kind citizens that truth, justice, and the American Way.

These patriotic Americans who are patriotic to the Constitution support an entirely different country that the far left and the reactionaries on the far right do. A country that the far left and the reactionaries believe should be conquered and replaced by the better nation we the patriotic Americans are creating.

Forum List

Back