the left believes it's greatest enemy is patriotic Americans .

The greatest THREAT to our American way of life is "Christian Conservatives" who hold an ignorant and easily debunked view of our constitution.

Of course it need hardly be said that these are neither truly conservative nor often even truly Christian.

Crackpot Doom Scandal: "Conservatism"

Can you name a few examples of the ignorant viewpoints held by Christian Conservatives (with regards to our Constitution), and why those viewpoints are the greatest threat to our American way of life?

Quite a claim so I was curious if you could back it up with some reasoning..

Well, that isn't what I was specifically saying was a threat, but since you mention it, this idea that religion may be mixed with government--like what our terrorist enemies have-- is certainly a threat

I see what you mean (with regards to the threat piece), but I'm still curious about the Christian right's easily debunkable and ignorant view of the Constitution.

Not trying to be a jerk, just curious for the sake of debate.

To the rest of the world, Obama is a centrist pragmatist, not a Marxist Kenyan Muslim lol. See sig.

To the rest of the world (specifically the little children of Pakistan) Obama is also known as the man behind all of those flying death machines that keep blowing up their schools and killing their friends.

Note: the FAA predicts that 30,000 drones will be flying over US skies by 2020.

Fun.

Last edited:
To the rest of the world, Obama is a centrist pragmatist, not a Marxist Kenyan Muslim lol. See sig.

To the rest of the world (specifically the little children of Pakistan) Obama is also known as the man behind all of those flying death machines that keep blowing up their schools and killing their friends.

Fun.

I feel so much safer, too.

A recent study that was presented on msnbc said that anti-government groups are coming from the far left and right. If you search the internet for estimated amount of people who are prepping and it will general say 3 percent of the population is prepping. However, more people than that have woken up to the new world order agenda 21. Both left and right are creating anti-government groups. There are over 2000 anti-government groups right now. There were only 90 before 9-11.

Fun.

I feel so much safer, too.

Me too, because I know their only purpose is to protect us.

If we misbehave and are taken out, it would be our own fault.

Last edited:
The government is trying to sterilize you with GMOs and putting fluoride in water supplies all over the world and you say they are protecting you. You are a boot licker.

In 1981 i visited the U.S , and found many very good things that were missing from my own country!

Haven't heard about too many drone strikes lately....hunh.

At first they're going to be used to keep an eye on you, and after that... who really knows for sure.

Franco - As someone who doesn't seem to be too concerned, what logical explanation is behind filling US skies with drones?

I mean, is the US a warzone? Last time I checked, shit's pretty safe for the most part.

FAA: Look For 30,000 Drones To Fill American Skies By The End Of The Decade - Business Insider

Last edited:
most small business owners are conservative ,and they are not rich !! we don't uphold burning the flag or violating the constitution you people do !! and when i say the left sympathizes with communist dictators it is the truth !!

You pray to that Nazi flag on your wall, yidnar.
the only flag on my wall is the American flag !! and i solute the flag to show my patriotism while leftists like you burn it to show your patriotism.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Attachments

• $5-WHE3.jpg
    $5-WHE3.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 59
There's a RW conspiracy for everything, brought to you by the GOP. Just sthu, give up, and vote for low taxes that never happen except for the rich...lol

BTW, all your facts are BS. FAA my ass! LOL

FAA: Look For 30,000 Drones To Fill American Skies By The End Of The Decade - Business Insider

According to the Washington Times, the 30,000 quote was an estimate directly from the FAA.

I backed up my claim, now you either admit you were wrong or back up yours..

There's a RW conspiracy for everything, brought to you by the GOP. Just sthu, give up, and vote for low taxes that never happen except for the rich...lol

There's no conspiracy regarding the drones:

My question is simply an inquisitive one: why are they needed?

Last edited:

At first they're going to be used to keep an eye on you, and after that... who really knows for sure.

Franco - As someone who doesn't seem to be too concerned, what logical explanation is behind filling US skies with drones?

I mean, is the US a warzone? Last time I checked, shit's pretty safe for the most part.

Relax- it's because you can buy one for $300 NOW, put your smart phone on it and make real estate ads....another RW theory shot to hell ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LOL

They are pumping out Drone pilots like crazy. When these guys that are being trained finish their service. They will need jobs. Their jobs will be flying drones for dhs, counties, cities, airports, etc... 10 years is gonna come to quick. In 10 years, most technologies will have doubled 5 times in power and be exponentially cheaper as well.

Relax- it's because you can buy one for $300 NOW, put your smart phone on it and make real estate ads....another RW theory shot to hell ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ LOL

Are you capable of answering a question directly, or do you shy away because you don't have a logical explanation?

Again, the FAA predicts that 30,000 drones will be in US airspace by 2020. My question is why do we need those drones?

They are pumping out Drone pilots like crazy. When these guys that are being trained finish their service. They will need jobs. Their jobs will be flying drones for dhs, counties, cities, airports, etc... 10 years is gonna come to quick. In 10 years, most technologies will have doubled 5 times in power and be exponentially cheaper as well.

Yea, and again what concerns me is the lack of a benign logical explanation. The United States isn't a war zone. We haven't experienced a terrorist attack in over a decade (despite being a country of nearly 315 million people).

Why are 30,000 drones needed, and why isn't Obama putting a halt to this (he's a good guy after all, right)?

Forum List

Back