the left believes it's greatest enemy is patriotic Americans .

"Patriotic americans" is just a code word used by radical right wing nutcases that want to destroy the nation to reign in their dream of a fascist 4th reich.

Real patriotic americans support freedom and the constitution, things the far right hate.

In some other threads about whether fascists were left-wingers a few of the left wingers in the thread swore up and down than Liberals never accuses conservatives of being fascists. Of course, those of us on the other side of the debate knew that claim was pure horseshit.

"Patriotic americans" is just a code word used by radical right wing nutcases that want to destroy the nation to reign in their dream of a fascist 4th reich.

Real patriotic americans support freedom and the constitution, things the far right hate.
most small business owners are conservative ,and they are not rich !! we don't uphold burning the flag or violating the constitution you people do !! and when i say the left sympathizes with communist dictators it is the truth !!

You pray to that Nazi flag on your wall, yidnar.

The orderlies at the nursing home are looking for you, Fakey.

They'll be privately owned, dingbat. More BS like you'll lose your doctor, double your cost, and be killed by the gubmint. The bad stuff actuallyis when the greedy megarich idiot GOP cheats you and leaves you holding the bag, dupes.

They are pumping out Drone pilots like crazy. When these guys that are being trained finish their service. They will need jobs. Their jobs will be flying drones for dhs, counties, cities, airports, etc... 10 years is gonna come to quick. In 10 years, most technologies will have doubled 5 times in power and be exponentially cheaper as well.

Yea, and again what concerns me is the lack of a benign logical explanation. The United States isn't a war zone. We haven't experienced a terrorist attack in over a decade (despite being a country of nearly 315 million people).

Why are 30,000 drones needed, and why isn't Obama putting a halt to this (he's a good guy after all, right)?

Very few of them will be looking for terrorists. One other use that we already know of is for government agencies like the EPA to spy on law-abiding Americans.

They'll be privately owned, dingbat. More BS like you'll lose your doctor, double your cost, and be killed by the gubmint. The bad stuff actuallyis when the greedy megarich idiot GOP cheats you and leaves you holding the bag, dupes.

"They'll be privately owned" - Did you just whisk up this conclusion because it supports your argument? Not sure where in the article it said that these drones will all be owned by private entities...

In fact the article specifically mentioned that police stations will probably be the first to use the drones.

And by the way, I'm just as much against the greed of Wall Street as you claim to be, however I'm not so thick to assume that the Democrats are going to bring "the megarich" criminals to justice. Little fact: Obama has prosecuted zero senior ranking Wall Street officials in 5 years (even the W. Bush - of all Presidents - had a much better record than this). Too, Goldman Sachs was one of Obama's largest campaign donors in 2008.

Funny, eh?

Last edited:
The bad stuff actuallyis when the greedy megarich idiot GOP cheats you and leaves you holding the bag, dupes.

Folks like you like to bash the GOP for catering to the megarich, but curiously seem to turn a blind eye when Obama appoints a former Monsanto VP to a top spot in the FDA:

Help stop former Monsanto VP from attaining top position at the FDA - sign the petition

or when Obama allows the Pharmaceutical lobby to write huge sections of the Obamacare bill:

The Goodman Chronicle: After Writing ObamaCare Legislation, Elizabeth Fowler Goes To Work For Largest Pharmaceutical Company In The World

I mean, you really need to open your eyes man! I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just telling the truth.

The GOP rich cheat you, the Dem rich want to be taxed, and help the nonrich. End of story.

It's a matter of degree- they have to get elected LOL. Change the channel. Nite!

The GOP rich cheat you, the Dem rich want to be taxed, and help the nonrich. End of story.

How is Obama appointing a Monsanto VP to one of the top spots within the FDA helping the non-rich exactly? To me, it seems like this is a heavy conflict of interests and will result in some foods getting approved that shouldn't get approved.

(this was a point I made earlier that you did not address)

This sounds like a pretty straightforward case of crony-capitalism to me, right?

How is Obama appointing a Monsanto VP to one of the top spots within the FDA helping the non-rich exactly? To me, it seems like this is a heavy conflict of interests and will result in some foods getting approved that shouldn't get approved.

(this was a point I made earlier that you did not address)

This sounds like a pretty straightforward case of crony-capitalism to me, right?

Agenda 21 in action.

its not radical islam,or power hungry dictators with nuclear bombs ,the left believes the biggest enemy that has to be defeated are patriotic Christian conservatives who uphold the constitution!!

Communist also believed patriotic Americans were there only enemy.

Last edited:
Can you name a few examples of the ignorant viewpoints held by Christian Conservatives (with regards to our Constitution), and why those viewpoints are the greatest threat to our American way of life?

Quite a claim so I was curious if you could back it up with some reasoning..

Well, that isn't what I was specifically saying was a threat, but since you mention it, this idea that religion may be mixed with government--like what our terrorist enemies have-- is certainly a threat

I see what you mean (with regards to the threat piece), but I'm still curious about the Christian right's easily debunkable and ignorant view of the Constitution.

Not trying to be a jerk, just curious for the sake of debate.

Well, that would be a two-parter. There is the strict construction crowd, and then there is the religionist crowd, and of course a rather large overlap.

Strict construction have never been practiced by our government. Not under Washington. or Adams, or Jefferson, and even by Madison; the latter of whom not only oversaw the Louisiana purchase, but helped charter the Second National Bank. It is one of those theories like communism that has never been tried in earnest.

With regard to the religionist crowd, the theory varies from sect to sect, but they fall within the presumption that traditional values, mores, or particular superstitious fetishes (like the banning of birth control in North Dakota) are allowed to be imposed by some or another level of government--in defiance of the precedent of our Common Law.

These are secondary to the greatest threat, though, which is the loss of the people's sovereignty to international corporate interest.

the left believes it's greatest enemy is patriotic Americans .
Not anymore....no matter....

827.gif

The left, the right, liberals, conservatives, ... labels that demean the American People. There is only one label that matters and that is being an American. What is an American? An American is not a conservative or a liberal but an individual who values freedom, the right to say what they think, and allows others to have their say. A true American is one who cannot be classified but is an individual. An individual with ideas and thoughts of their own not some rubber stamped idea of some politico.

The greatest enemy of the 'left' is being automatically 'left', just as the greatest enemy of the 'right' is the same tendency to knee-jerk, brain-dead, automatic reflexes.

'Eclectic' is about the only title one should be able to put on intelligent citizens.

Shaman, are you trying to confuse things with actual facts and history? That will surely not be well received.
But the linked article is very good and all should read it.

its not radical islam,or power hungry dictators with nuclear bombs ,the left believes the biggest enemy that has to be defeated are patriotic Christian conservatives who uphold the constitution!!

The biggest problem is the jingoistic people who think that they are patriotic, and want just what they believe and not what is good for the country. People to busy saluting the flag to pay attention to government policies. People who will not criticize the country when the government is wrong.

Forum List

Back