The left is hateful

It's funny, you act in a similar manner, trolling. There are people on both sides of the "debate" (or lack of in your and their cases) who do this. But hey, yeah, why not tar the whole political spectrum by what one person does, I mean you did it for Muslims, and you hate it when people do it for gun owners.....

It is NOT EVEN close, about 1 conservative to 100,000 or more liberal piles of shit.

Do you think you could try not insulting?

They are really showing themselves to.be what we RW's have said they were. Man these guys like to hat and then say it's RW's except we only rip them in politics, this is rediculous, but it's good for them to show their true colors.

Amazon reviewers are trolling Ivanka Trump's fashion line listings

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, the left is hateful.
do you need a safe space, butthurt snowflake?

zone 2 content, as i know you mods are totally keeping a check on these things: i like to hat. nothing rediculous about that.

They are really showing themselves to.be what we RW's have said they were. Man these guys like to hat and then say it's RW's except we only rip them in politics, this is rediculous, but it's good for them to show their true colors.

Amazon reviewers are trolling Ivanka Trump's fashion line listings

4 whole Years of fun Buckeye...Yeeehaaaa

grant-me-the-serenity-to-kick-some-ass-today-and-karate-chop-the-crap-out-of-anyone-slowing-down-my-train-of-awesome-92dc4.png
At this rate you idiots won't win a single race in 2018 and 2020.

Forum List

Back