The left is hateful

The majority of them are gay. Many have disease and/or mental disorders. A lot of them will be dead or incarcerated by the time the next election rolls around. They are all simply perverse lowlife trash anyhow.

Lol, I am a married man. ;)
It isn't I that wants to throw disabled and old people onto the street.
It isn't I that wants to stop a cure for cancer or heart disease
IT isn't I that wants to end education for all.
It isn't I that wants to discriminant against gays and other people for being different.
Fuck you and your arrogant piety.
talk about snowflakes

crying-man.gif
You can fuck off too, moonbat.

It's high time Muricans quit playing nice with you fucking commie assholes.

Yep, lets be a fascist dictatorship that kills its opposition like Russia.

You should tell her soon, Matthew. Don't wait until you get really sick before you confess to her.

They are really showing themselves to.be what we RW's have said they were. Man these guys like to hat and then say it's RW's except we only rip them in politics, this is rediculous, but it's good for them to show their true colors.

Amazon reviewers are trolling Ivanka Trump's fashion line listings
Its how they roll.
They went after every non liberal woman since Bill Clinton was accused of sexual battery and a few other transgressions. And a lo more after that.
Christ, they even took shots at Condi Rice......Assholes.

It isn't I that wants to discriminant against gays and other people for being different.
You keep prattling on.

You know that is all lies, Matthew. Why do you keep saying it?

I was told by a wise old Conservative gentleman one time that a buzzard wouldn't pick the bones of a dead Liberal for fear of contracting a deadly disease.

They are really showing themselves to.be what we RW's have said they were. Man these guys like to hat and then say it's RW's except we only rip them in politics, this is rediculous, but it's good for them to show their true colors.

Amazon reviewers are trolling Ivanka Trump's fashion line listings

It's funny, you act in a similar manner, trolling. There are people on both sides of the "debate" (or lack of in your and their cases) who do this. But hey, yeah, why not tar the whole political spectrum by what one person does, I mean you did it for Muslims, and you hate it when people do it for gun owners.....

The majority of them are gay. Many have disease and/or mental disorders. A lot of them will be dead or incarcerated by the time the next election rolls around. They are all simply perverse lowlife trash anyhow.
Lol, I am a married man.
It isn't I that wants to throw disabled and old people onto the street.It isn't I that wants to stop a cure for cancer or heart diseaseIT isn't I that wants to end education for all.It isn't I that wants to discriminant against gays and other people for being different.
Fuck you and your arrogant piety.
talk about snowflakes
You can fuck off too, moonbat.It's high time Muricans quit playing nice with you fucking commie assholes.
Yep, lets be a fascist dictatorship that kills its opposition like Russia.
. The left best be glad that they aren't living in Russia (who puts down a revolution by violent means if it has to), but (they are here instead where we use the vote to do it), and that they live here where people who are mostly Christian's in large part still, are far more or way more tolerable than the Russians are or other world governments are when it comes to disent, opposition or opposing views on many issues.. God bless America, and thank God for his mercy and grace upon us all here.

You sound like me, hahaha

Forum List

Back