The left is hateful

Liberals are a prime market for Planned Parenthood's underground black market for unborn fetus body parts. They consider them to be a delicacy. I believe they were on the menu at the DNC Convention.

Animals cannot tolerate the presence of a Liberal. Animals become very nervous and uneasy when around a Liberal. The mere exposure of a pet to a Liberal can cause them deep emotional harm.

It isn't I that wants to throw disabled and old people onto the street.
It isn't I that wants to stop a cure for cancer or heart disease
IT isn't I that wants to end education for all.
It isn't I that wants to discriminant against gays and other people for being different.

If it is you that voted for dabeech, you did vote for CONTINUING that and more

They are really showing themselves to.be what we RW's have said they were. Man these guys like to hat and then say it's RW's except we only rip them in politics, this is rediculous, but it's good for them to show their true colors.

Amazon reviewers are trolling Ivanka Trump's fashion line listings
We're SO MEAN to you! Poor baby.

YOU Guys claim.to be open and non discriminatory, peaceful.and all that hippie shit. Then you become hypocrites evertime you open your mouths.

The rich that want to own the rest of the population as nothing more than animals is hateful...

You are exactly right about that RICH LIBERAL LYING shit want to take away guns, tax everyone at a rate that prevents them from being able to climb up, indoctrinate everyone in the art of subjugation and serfdom, and become rulers and dictators in a worldwide aristocracy. Did you vote dimshitscm, then you are facilitating the destruction of individual rights and choice.

They are really showing themselves to.be what we RW's have said they were. Man these guys like to hat and then say it's RW's except we only rip them in politics, this is rediculous, but it's good for them to show their true colors.

Amazon reviewers are trolling Ivanka Trump's fashion line listings
We're SO MEAN to you! Poor baby.

YOU Guys claim.to be open and non discriminatory, peaceful.and all that hippie shit. Then you become hypocrites evertime you open your mouths.

The left lie, they have to lie otherwise nobody would ever vote for them.

It's funny, you act in a similar manner, trolling. There are people on both sides of the "debate" (or lack of in your and their cases) who do this. But hey, yeah, why not tar the whole political spectrum by what one person does, I mean you did it for Muslims, and you hate it when people do it for gun owners.....

It is NOT EVEN close, about 1 conservative to 100,000 or more liberal piles of shit.

The rich that want to own the rest of the population as nothing more than animals is hateful...
You know Soros is democrat right? Dude you're really flailing

Last edited:

Forum List

Back