🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Left is losing the CRT battle, so they change it's name.

White people are against CRT because they do not want their children to know the history of atrocities their ancestors brought against people of color and gays.

BUT......Luke 8.12 "Whatever is hidden away will be brought out into the open, and whatever is covered up will be found and brought to light."

More and more parents are rising up around the country to kick out the racist hate filled dogma of CRT. People have simply had enough

So what does the Left do other than have Merrick Garland turn the FBI against all the parents at school board meetings? They change the name of CRT

It is now called “Transformative Social and Emotional Learning.”

It's like with everything else, the Left changes words and meanings to suit their political objectives, as they try to bypass any democratic movements, like at school board meetings.
They change anything that may not be politically expedient for the furtherance of their religion/God, the Dim Party. the only thing they refuse to change is themselves, meaning they refuse to repent, accept Christ and give up their vile sins and crimes..

too scary, I guess...

White people are against CRT because they do not want their children to know the history of atrocities their ancestors brought against people of color and gays.

BUT......Luke 8.12 "Whatever is hidden away will be brought out into the open, and whatever is covered up will be found and brought to light."
What an atrocious LIE.

Long before there was even any talk of CRT or whatever it's called these days, I myself (White person, not ashamed to say, because I had nothing to say about my
race, strangely :rolleyes:) read books written by such authors as Frederick Douglass (see, I even know how to spell his name! But then, I would... eh?), books on the Civil War and Lincoln and etc... etc.. But according to you lying leftists, all Whites care about are other Whites. However, we know what liars you are, so few of us pay any attention to you people anymore...that's what happens when people lie.. (you become "the little boy who cried Wolf")

Oh, puhleeze, lady. You people act like we didn’t learn about slavery and Jim Crow in schools. It was always part of the curriculum.

Oh, puhleeze, lady. You people act like we didn’t learn about slavery and Jim Crow in schools. It was always part of the curriculum.
Yes, it was taught but now YOU PEOPLE don't want it taught. Critical Race Theory is not taught in K-12 schools. These laws seek to ban the teaching of a true American history and all of its racist elements. These laws ban virtually any discussions about how racism has shaped our nation's policies and history- from education and housing to employment and healthcare.

Yes, it was taught but now YOU PEOPLE don't want it taught. Critical Race Theory is not taught in K-12 schools. These laws seek to ban the teaching of a true American history and all of its racist elements. These laws ban virtually any discussions about how racism has shaped our nation's policies and history- from education and housing to employment and healthcare.
What a bold-faced LIE

And then you also seem to forget that.. even if there were NO mention of the evils of slavery at all in, say, some college history class or another.. (likely not at all true of any colleges) then What?

People cannot read books?? My education has been a little college and a whole lot of reading NON-fiction, history, current events.. etc..

I am a well educated person. And it wasn't bc of going to some dumbass lib college. I was fortunate enough to go to a college in a red state. but even that was yrs ago... and like I said.. I read a lot of BOOKS, always have, b4, during and after leaving college.

Guess what?

Anyone can do that! True story... anyone at all...

it's been done! Can you believe it?

Actually, CRT does not have to be taught in schools. It is in the news daily. It's in movies and it's in books and people learn it firsthand by living it daily. Your white kids are going to hear it anyway.

Nobody wants to ban the teaching of slavery. And part of that were the laws that, historically, reduced blacks to second-class people. We learned all that.

But no need to go overboard and make the focus of school about white oppressors and black victims. We have entire districts where not one single kid is proficient in math, and are semi-literate at best. Rather than devote more class time to getting black kids to be angry at whitey, they would be better served by focusing on academics - and, for those not college material, some vocational training.

”Graduating” from high school being unable to do basic math or write some simple business communications - but sure hating the white man! - will not engender success among the lower classes of black students.

Nobody wants to ban the teaching of slavery. And part of that were the laws that, historically, reduced blacks to second-class people. We learned all that.

But no need to go overboard and make the focus of school about white oppressors and black victims. We have entire districts where not one single kid is proficient in math, and are semi-literate at best. Rather than devote more class time to getting black kids to be angry at whitey, they would be better served by focusing on academics - and, for those not college material, some vocational training.

”Graduating” from high school being unable to do basic math or write some simple business communications - but sure hating the white man! - will not engender success among the lower classes of black students.
History is taught in schools as part of the curriculum and no one is talking about making the focus on school about white oppression and black victim but it can be taught as part of history and the oppression of native Americans that continues today. History of America is the oppression of people other than white and it should be taught along with history. Tell the truths, the good, bad and the ugly.

History is taught in schools as part of the curriculum and no one is talking about making the focus on school about white oppression and black victim but it can be taught as part of history and the oppression of native Americans that continues today. History of America is the oppression of people other than white and it should be taught along with history. Tell the truths, the good, bad and the ugly.
Nobody is being oppressed. That’s just your hate for America talking.

Actually, CRT does not have to be taught in schools. It is in the news daily. It's in movies and it's in books and people learn it firsthand by living it daily. Your white kids are going to hear it anyway.
You’re responding to yourself. Oye.

Being proficient at regurgitating CRT or its successor name will do nothing to help HS students professionally. Math, Science, Personal Finance, Writing, IT skills…. These are what are important and have priority over social engineering content.

What the job opening says:

Seeking Black high school graduate who has mastered the belief that whites continue to oppress them, and that the high black crime rate and the shameful out-of-wedlock rate is due to white racism. Ability to do basic math and write a simple sentence not necessary. Even less important is respect for authority.

When ad will appear:

On the twelfth of Never.

Last edited:

Democrats are the party of slavery, jim crow, and the KKK. Is that taught in CRT?

I f you gonna teach history, teach history.

:eusa_whistle:

What a bold-faced LIE

And then you also seem to forget that.. even if there were NO mention of the evils of slavery at all in, say, some college history class or another.. (likely not at all true of any colleges) then What?

People cannot read books?? My education has been a little college and a whole lot of reading NON-fiction, history, current events.. etc..

I am a well educated person. And it wasn't bc of going to some dumbass lib college. I was fortunate enough to go to a college in a red state. but even that was yrs ago... and like I said.. I read a lot of BOOKS, always have, b4, during and after leaving college.

Guess what?

Anyone can do that! True story... anyone at all...

it's been done! Can you believe it?
Books? Will that be an option once DeSatan and his like minded book burning banning stormtroopers make their way through the country’s schools and libraries?

CRT has history in it, but to teach children to feel either a victim or victimizer due to the color of their skin is child abuse and teaches racism

CRT teaches us that the US is rotten because of racism of the past, but fails to mention that Founding Fathers like George Mason refused to sign the Constitution because it did not free the slaves, it fails to mention Thomas Jefferson wanting to mention freeing slaves in the Declaration of independence, it fails to mention that Ben Franklin signed the Constitution because he felt it needed to be done to save the country, and then immediately fought to abolish slavery. CRT fails to mention that the very founding documents that declared ALL men equal flew in the face of rampant world wide slavery at that time, it was not just a US thingy, rather, it was revolutionary. CRT fails to mention how white men killed their brothers to free the slaves, to the tune of around 1 million men. CRT also fails to mention that as a race, black people enjoy the highest standard of living in the entire world, and no country in the world treats them better.

In other words, CRT relies on clueless morons like yourself.

Well now that you've proven you have no knowledge of CRT whatsoever, I have to ask you:

Since you have access to the internet, giving you the ability to find out about what CRT really is, simply by Googling it, why don't you do that instead of demonstrating your abject ignorance and gulliblility for all to see.

1. The first lie is that CRT is being taught in any primary or secondary school in the USA. It is only taught at the university level in law schools for advanced degrees.

2. Critical race theory teaches that social structures, institutions and laws are created to give favour to the dominant race and in no way portrays one race as "victim" or the other as "victimizer".

3. CRT doesn't teach that the USA is "rotten" or any of the other things YOU claimed.

Why do you let people LIE to you like this?????

CRT is Communist revisionist history. That donkey ain't gonna fly. :nono:

It's designed to sow division in America, and that is anathema to the traditional way of American life and the American Dream.

None of this garbage had any traction before Obama.

Forum List

Back