🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Left is losing the CRT battle, so they change it's name.

I'm sorry, these ^^^ fucking leftards are stupid to the point of being dangerous.

CRT is communist propaganda, you dumb fucking asshole.

That's all it's EVER been.

Get a clue.

Grow a brain cell.

Or is that too much to ask from a lying, STINKING leftard?
Truth hurts like an MF, doesn't it? Your response is proof that your racist attitude is teaching your kids CRT> Racism is not communist propaganda.

Idiot Dems picked a fight with the wrong group, parents. Now they are getting bitch slapped.
Unless your kids are blind, deaf and dumb, they are learning CRT at home from their racist parents.
critical race theory

1. a set of ideas holding that racial bias is inherent in many parts of western society, especially in its legal and social institutions, on the basis of their having been primarily designed for and implemented by white people.
  2. Critical race theory is an academic concept that is more than 40 years old. The core idea is that race is a social construct, and that racism is not merely the product of individual bias or prejudice, but also something embedded in legal systems and policies.
  3. A good example is when, in the 1930s, government officials literally drew lines around areas deemed poor financial risks, often explicitly due to the racial composition of inhabitants. Banks subsequently refused to offer mortgages to Black people in those areas.
  4. The theory says that racism is part of everyday life, so people—white or nonwhite—who don’t intend to be racist can nevertheless make choices that fuel racism.
  5. Scholars who study critical race theory in education look at how policies and practices in K-12 education contribute to persistent racial inequalities in education, and advocate for ways to change them. Among the topics they’ve studied: racially segregated schools, the underfunding of majority-Black and Latino school districts, disproportionate disciplining of Black students, barriers to gifted programs and selective-admission high schools, and curricula that reinforce racist ideas.

Unless your kids are blind, deaf and dumb, they are learning CRT at home from their racist parents.
critical race theory

1. a set of ideas holding that racial bias is inherent in many parts of western society, especially in its legal and social institutions, on the basis of their having been primarily designed for and implemented by white people.
  2. Critical race theory is an academic concept that is more than 40 years old. The core idea is that race is a social construct, and that racism is not merely the product of individual bias or prejudice, but also something embedded in legal systems and policies.
  3. A good example is when, in the 1930s, government officials literally drew lines around areas deemed poor financial risks, often explicitly due to the racial composition of inhabitants. Banks subsequently refused to offer mortgages to Black people in those areas.
  4. The theory says that racism is part of everyday life, so people—white or nonwhite—who don’t intend to be racist can nevertheless make choices that fuel racism.
  5. Scholars who study critical race theory in education look at how policies and practices in K-12 education contribute to persistent racial inequalities in education, and advocate for ways to change them. Among the topics they’ve studied: racially segregated schools, the underfunding of majority-Black and Latino school districts, disproportionate disciplining of Black students, barriers to gifted programs and selective-admission high schools, and curricula that reinforce racist ideas.
Leftards are RACIST bastards.

Look at this ^^^ list.

White people? ??? These fucking leftard scumbags are IGNORANT FUCKING LIARS, they don't know jack shit about history OR ANYTHING ELSE.

Pio Pico, the first governor of California, was 2/3 black. Betcha didn't know that, didja, ignorant leftard scumbag.

Race is a social construct? ???

BULLSHIT, you dumbass fucktard. Ain't no white people with sickle cell, shit for brains leftard LIAR.

I don't need to go on.

Leftards are IGNORANT, LYING SCUMBAGS.

Don't listen to them, and don't trust them.

Name the political leaders who switched parties.
This isn't about political leaders. It's about entire parties.

Do you have some proof, not counting Pragar U. cartoon videos and YouTube blogs, that the parties didn't switch that will prove historians wrong?

Leftards are RACIST bastards.

Look at this ^^^ list.

White people? ??? These fucking leftard scumbags are IGNORANT FUCKING LIARS, they don't know jack shit about history OR ANYTHING ELSE.

Pio Pico, the first governor of California, was 2/3 black. Betcha didn't know that, didja, ignorant leftard scumbag.

Race is a social construct? ???

BULLSHIT, you dumbass fucktard. Ain't no white people with sickle cell, shit for brains leftard LIAR.

I don't need to go on.

Leftards are IGNORANT, LYING SCUMBAGS.

Don't listen to them, and don't trust them.
Did your mama teach you this???

"Entire parties" includes political party leaders.

You made the claim, I'll be waiting for you to back it up. :popcorn:
Here you go. Plenty more links where that came from. If that doesn't do it I can recommend one of several accredited history books.

If you have counter evidence, please link the history book and I will look into it.

I have a question for you.

Why do people in the south have accents? (Southern drawl).

Here you go. Plenty more links where that came from. If that doesn't do it I can recommend one of several accredited history books.

If you have counter evidence, please link the history book and I will look into it.

I have a question for you.

No questions for you until you back up your claim.

No questions for you until you back up your claim.

I did. You didn't read it?

Bwahaha. The 2000 mules guy? ROFL. That is your history source? Good grief. That would be like me providing a George Soros video to back the claim of Kushner getting 2 Billion from the middle east as a gift for launch codes. (Hypothetical example).

Let me reiterate. Please provide a link to a credible source. A history book preferably.

I don't want conspiracy theorist videos or blogs, no cartoon videos from Pragar. No edited videos from project veritas. No Tucker monologue.

A CREDIBLE SOURCE.

I think I have been more then fair in providing the information you have requested and am standing by to provide more credible links to material should you request it.

Can you now answer my question?

Why do people in the south have accents?

Ok. You win.

Hillary Clinton.

Now will you answer my question?

Why do people in the south have southern accents?

FYI, Charlie Kirk? Really. I am getting the impression you are a disengenius poster.

Jokes do your argument no good.

"Disingenuous"? LOL

More and more parents are rising up around the country to kick out the racist hate filled dogma of CRT. People have simply had enough

So what does the Left do other than have Merrick Garland turn the FBI against all the parents at school board meetings? They change the name of CRT

It is now called “Transformative Social and Emotional Learning.”

It's like with everything else, the Left changes words and meanings to suit their political objectives, as they try to bypass any democratic movements, like at school board meetings.
Who really cares what it's called? Fear of CRT is completely a magaturd creation.

Jokes do your argument no good.

"Disingenuous"? LOL
"In high school, Hillary Rodham — who grew up in Illinois and was influenced by her die-hard Republican father and high school history teacher — considered herself a Republican and even became a Goldwater Girl. She wrote about it in her book Living History:
"I was also an active Young Republican and, later a Goldwater girl right down to my cowgirl outfit and straw cowboy hat emblazoned with the slogan 'AuH2O.'

"My ninth-grade history teacher, Paul Carlson, was, and still is, a dedicated educator and a very conservative Republican. Mr. Carlson encouraged me to read Senator Barry Goldwater's recently published book, The Conscience of a Conservative. That inspired me to write my term paper on the American conservative movement, which I dedicated 'To my parents, who have always taught me to be an individual.' I liked Senator Goldwater because he was a rugged individualist who swam against the political tide."

Why do people in the south have southern accents?

The parties changed but pretend you didn't know. Good plan.

"In high school, Hillary Rodham — who grew up in Illinois and was influenced by her die-hard Republican father and high school history teacher — considered herself a Republican and even became a Goldwater Girl. She wrote about it in her book Living History:
"I was also an active Young Republican and, later a Goldwater girl right down to my cowgirl outfit and straw cowboy hat emblazoned with the slogan 'AuH2O.'

"My ninth-grade history teacher, Paul Carlson, was, and still is, a dedicated educator and a very conservative Republican. Mr. Carlson encouraged me to read Senator Barry Goldwater's recently published book, The Conscience of a Conservative. That inspired me to write my term paper on the American conservative movement, which I dedicated 'To my parents, who have always taught me to be an individual.' I liked Senator Goldwater because he was a rugged individualist who swam against the political tide."

So, your evidence for "the parties changed" is H. Clinton considered herself a Republican in high school?

:auiqs.jpg:

But go ahead, tell me. Why do people from the south (me) have southern accents, I can see you're dying to get it out.

This should be good, considering your evidence for the big switch.

Forum List

Back