🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Left is losing the CRT battle, so they change it's name.

After all that ranting and raging you still don't have a clue as to where CRT is. Your kids will not hear it in school, they will hear CRT at home.
Tell me who Crispus Attucks is without Googling. :auiqs.jpg:

"In high school, Hillary Rodham — who grew up in Illinois and was influenced by her die-hard Republican father and high school history teacher — considered herself a Republican and even became a Goldwater Girl. She wrote about it in her book Living History:
"I was also an active Young Republican and, later a Goldwater girl right down to my cowgirl outfit and straw cowboy hat emblazoned with the slogan 'AuH2O.'

"My ninth-grade history teacher, Paul Carlson, was, and still is, a dedicated educator and a very conservative Republican. Mr. Carlson encouraged me to read Senator Barry Goldwater's recently published book, The Conscience of a Conservative. That inspired me to write my term paper on the American conservative movement, which I dedicated 'To my parents, who have always taught me to be an individual.' I liked Senator Goldwater because he was a rugged individualist who swam against the political tide."

Why do people in the south have southern accents?
Hillary is from Chicago, moron. Actually, that makes a lot of sense.

So, your evidence for "the parties changed" is H. Clinton considered herself a Republican in high school?

:auiqs.jpg:

But go ahead, tell me. Why do people from the south (me) have southern accents, I can see you're dying to get it out.

This should be good, considering your evidence for the big switch.
You are blatantly misrepresenting my posts.

Evidence for the party change was my earlier link, Hillary Clinton was the answer to your question.

Do you want more links? I can personally recommend a couple of history history books that have great explanations. Do you have a couple history books you can recommend?

As far as accents, people in the south have accents because most migrated from a specific region in England that was agriculture based. These people had the unique accent and took it with them when they migrated to the south to continue their agriculture in the new world.

You can see examples of other areas also having different accents, for example in the northeast...think Cliff Claven. They tended to come from higher educated more industrial areas of Europe so migrating to the industrial area of the northeast mades sense and again, they brought their accents with them.

So finally my point. If the parties never actually switched politically, then by default they would have had to switch physically to account for the shift.

Check out this picture of electorial votes between 1960 and 1964.

Screenshot_20230303-074455~2.png

In order for the switch to happen physically in this time period, you would think that they would have brought their accents to their new location. When the north and south crosse paths in what must have been the largest cross migration in the history of the planet, oddly also not mentioned in history books, did they high five each other and swap accents?

I have lived in both the north and south (Illinois and Georgia) and I can say, that people in the south still tend to have that southern drawl...and people in the north don't.

Can you explain that? I have an idea of what your next post will be like. I hope I am wrong.

White people are against CRT because they do not want their children to know the history of atrocities their ancestors brought against people of color and gays.

BUT......Luke 8.12 "Whatever is hidden away will be brought out into the open, and whatever is covered up will be found and brought to light."
Wrong.

That history has always been taught. What it not taught is the CRT stupidity that the entire history of the US is based on racism and that white people are the perpetrators of all wrong doing and therefore owe a debt

So teach history as long as it doesn’t hurt your little feelz. Fuck that. Teach all of it, good and bad.
Always has been.

The bad side of US history has always been taught.

CRT is not the bad side of history it IS the feelz and it is not accurate history

Fucking bullshit.
It’s never been taught.
You are a liar

It most certainly has been for generations

If it were never taught no one would know about slavery or kim crow or segregation. They know about it BECAUSE it was always an integral part of the curriculum. In EVERY school.

These dark parts of US history are not some new discovery recently dug up by CRT researchers.

Because CRT is not history at all it is ideological indoctrination.

You are a liar

It most certainly has been for generations

If it were never taught no one would know about slavery or kim crow or segregation. They know about it BECAUSE it was always an integral part of the curriculum. In EVERY school.

These dark parts of US history are not some new discovery recently dug up by CRT researchers.

Because CRT is not history at all it is ideological indoctrination.
I went to school in America, shitass. I learned real history on my own, after high school because schools only taught patriotic bullshit. For example the first Thanksgiving. They taught us the colonials and the Natives had a peaceful exchange. What they didn’t teach us is about the hundreds of women and children that were burned alive.

I went to school in America, shitass. I learned real history on my own, after high school because schools only taught patriotic bullshit. For example the first Thanksgiving. They taught us the colonials and the Natives had a peaceful exchange. What they didn’t teach us is about the hundreds of women and children that were burned alive.
You slept in school and know nothing of history.

It was a peaceful exchange even if only for a moment and the first brutal attacks and burnings were launcvhed by natives for no valid reason

Scholsl tauhgt the hsitory of Wounded knee and the conquest of America. They taught it in more honest detail than CRT would like.

For example it was not all conquest by evil whites. In many caseds land was purchased fair and sqaure from natives. In most cases it was simply empty.

You are full of shit and you onlty SELECTIVELY read revisionist propoganda which CRT wishes to preach. You are a liar and fool

You slept in school and know nothing of history.

It was a peaceful exchange even if only for a moment and the first brutal attacks and burnings were launcvhed by natives for no valid reason

Scholsl tauhgt the hsitory of Wounded knee and the conquest of America. They taught it in more honest detail than CRT would like.

For example it was not all conquest by evil whites. In many caseds land was purchased fair and sqaure from natives. In most cases it was simply empty.

You are full of shit and you onlty SELECTIVELY read revisionist propoganda which CRT wishes to preach. You are a liar and fool
Wow not only do you know everything I was taught in school, but you are also 💯 full of shit. Bye now. :ahole-1:

Forum List

Back