The Left is obsessing on Trump!!! lmao!!

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
Look at them go!!!
lol well at least Trump is a nice distraction as they look for something meaningful to say about their own failed ideology Progressive candidates!

:ack-1:

Some on the left are still waiting for a Capital plan in Commerce (well regulated) that is going to earn multibillion dollar bonuses for the People instead of just Individuals.

We must be terrified of him!!!!!!!!! bwahahahahahaha

Is bedwetter trying to say anything relative to the truth...? I think not..

Trump's potential constituency is 2/3 of the public who feel the U.S. is headed in the wrong direction.

Trump's potential constituency is 2/3 of the public who feel the U.S. is headed in the wrong direction.

And the 100% who know he's not interested in correcting the course that made him a billionaire hmm?

Bring Trump on. I'm quite happy to see a Trump/Clinton match up next November.

Some on the left are still waiting for a Capital plan in Commerce (well regulated) that is going to earn multibillion dollar bonuses for the People instead of just Individuals.

the breadth and depth of the stupid shit you say is hard to take in sometimes

And the 100% who know he's not interested in correcting the course that made him a billionaire hmm?

you'll be lucky if she makes it; half of your supposed 100% on YOUR side doesnt even want hillary

Look at them go!!!
lol well at least Trump is a nice distraction as they look for something meaningful to say about their own failed ideology Progressive candidates!

Yup. They have completely forgotten how early it is to take anyone seriously.

Trump is obviously saying something that those polled like and its driving the lefty loons batshit crazy.

Gotta LMAO at all the Trump threads. Good God. These folks really need to get a fucking life. LOL

you'll be lucky if she makes it; half of your supposed 100% on YOUR side doesnt even want hillary

The nation will be quite fortunate when Hillary takes the oath in January 2017. Thats for sure. Especially considering the bullets we're dodging by pointing at the GOP, their followers, and just laughing instead of taking them seriously.

Look at them go!!!

Trump is obviously saying something that those polled like and its driving the lefty loons batshit crazy.

Gotta LMAO at all the Trump threads. Good God. These folks really need to get a fucking life. LOL
I do believe it is bothering the GOP more that the Democrats...

Look at them go!!!

Coming from you, that is hilarious.

it's hilarious. you have less to say about your own candidates than right-wingers do; because you cant defend them!

The nation will be quite fortunate when Hillary takes the oath in January 2017. Thats for sure. Especially considering the bullets we're dodging by pointing at the GOP, their followers, and just laughing instead of taking them seriously.

Quite fortunate?? I think if she ever makes it to the WH it will be the worst day this country has ever had.

Forum List

Back