The Left is shameless

She's 17, not 12 Mr. shameless.

Ok, so someone who is STILL not of legal age to consent to a wide variety of activity is being sent to Washington to give their opinions on something?

Why exactly? When is the last time you took advise from a 17 year old and who sent her there?

And yes, she looks to be 12 to me.
The Legal age of consent in Sweden is 15...Mr. Shameless.

Damn, you really love your straw-men to whine about dumb-shit. The girl cares about the Planet, and believes in the Science and you, a grown ass man who is right-leaning and therefore by all means has to be against the science tooth and nail, are sitting on your internet to whine.

17yr old swedish girl >>> votto, on the internet
Then she should worry about Sweden not the U.S.

Well that is the beautiful thing about Leftism.

For it to "work", it must be world wide.

She's 17, not 12 Mr. shameless.

Ok, so someone who is STILL not of legal age to consent to a wide variety of activity is being sent to Washington to give their opinions on something?

Why exactly? When is the last time you took advise from a 17 year old and who sent her there?

And yes, she looks to be 12 to me.
The Legal age of consent in Sweden is 15...Mr. Shameless.

Damn, you really love your straw-men to whine about dumb-shit. The girl cares about the Planet, and believes in the Science and you, a grown ass man who is right-leaning and therefore by all means has to be against the science tooth and nail, are sitting on your internet to whine.

17yr old swedish girl >>> votto, on the internet
Then she should worry about Sweden not the U.S.

Yep, one world government. Proof leftism is anti American.

Votto said:
So When It Fails
They Take Everyone With Them
So There's No One Left To Say: "I Told You So"

That's cool.
So you think it's "cool" that the Democrats are using the committee to campaign rather than to try to pass legislation?
If that's what they're doing - I wouldn't put it past them - but I'm not going to pretend there's not viable alternatives/perspectives and get myself in a "GGGGRRRRR!!!" over something so small and ridiculous that both sides do on a fairly regular basis since before I was even born.

That would be retarded :thup:
The fact that something has been done before doesn't make it any less shameful when it's done again. The real problem is not just the waste of time or the unethical campaigning the Democrats are doing but that this time should have been spent interviewing people who have realistic, practical ideas on how to deal with climate change, but that almost never happens because the issue has become so politicized and so partisan.
Man, I can't help but wonder if you all don't just love hearing yourselves whine.

For example, do you really....REALLY (?!?!?!) know that they haven't interviewed experts regarding how to deal with climate change?

Quit smirking and answer...

reeaaaaaaaaaaallllly, bro?

Let's be honest. You don't have the first fuck of a clue who they've interviewed, met with, worked with or solicited regarding climate change.

But you somehow feel fit to sit here and pretend you know what they haven't done.

^that should cause you pause, and reflection, and to wonder if you're not just another mother fuckin sucker in this political hack us vs. them game :thup:

Who has Congress had before them who doubts climate change?

Which experts or even laymen like this girl?
IMG_2094.jpg

Forum List

Back