The left is threatening judges to rule against Trump and lawyers who take his cases

Do you honestly believe anyone is going to listen to commercials in your links? If so, that explain why you support Don the Con.

This sounds like some rightwing radio host, because he starts pushing emergency food supplies and shit right in the middle of the video.
Anyone can get video and do a voice over. I can do it. It's called Adobe After Effects, a video editing program.

I listen to a few of what you would call right wing radio shows. Every one of them puts leftists callers straight to the front of the line to debate the host. I rarely hear any left wing nutcases call in when one does he just screams talking points over the host. I wonder why the leftists wackos wont call if they go to the fro t of the line?
I think we all know the answer.

And you'd be wrong, as usual. Leftists don't listen to those shows and they don't call in because they're just cannon fodder for the host to make fun of. They don't want to talk to the left at all. They want to denigrate, insult and humiliate them. Just like here.

...You didn't listen all the way to the end, did you? What's the point of debating you if you don't watch the evidence presented? Nothing qualifies as proof with leftwing nuts. Biden could barbeque a baby on the capital steps and you turds would claim he didn't nothing wrong.
The appropriate place to submit such evidence was in the law courts.

The appropriate time to submit such evidence was before the Electoral College voted.

You failed to properly execute and must now pay the political price for your failure.

"
It is what it is." :auiqs.jpg:

...You didn't listen all the way to the end, did you? What's the point of debating you if you don't watch the evidence presented? Nothing qualifies as proof with leftwing nuts. Biden could barbeque a baby on the capital steps and you turds would claim he didn't nothing wrong.

The appropriate time to submit such evidence was before the Electoral College voted.

You failed to properly execute and must now pay the political price for your failure.

"It is what it is." :auiqs.jpg:

For fuck's sake, Trump's attorneys didn't even ALLEGE that fraud ever took place in their legal arguments.

The Trump hating scum buckets in this forum are always asking why Trump has lost most of his lawsuit. Here's the obvious answer, people: They are being threatened by leftwing thugs. Lawyers are being told they will not get any further employment and judges receive death threats and other retribution via the phone and email.

These scumbags are exactly the same morally as Nazi brown shirts. Any forum SJW who asks why Trump lost a lawsuit is an accessory to the crime.

Wonder what the judges are being threatened with. There's something really, really wrong here. Why did the Democrats place such an obvious criminal extortionist and then destroy the American voting process. Criminal government is not civil government, and cheating conservatives is not the way to go. When Joe Biden gets on the horn about what he is going to do to the border, he makes 200 million Americans angry enough to kill, and that's not about killing time, either.

I love it when the English as a second language crowd posts. Why the obvious criminal extoritionist? Well most Americans have no idea of what a criminal extortionist Trump was before he ran for office, simply because they weren't paying attention.

As for destroying the election system, the Republicans have been doing that for generations. Ever since the Voting Rights Act was passed. I do have to congratulate Trump though. His threats to litgate the results caused Republicans to clean up their act and do it right for a change.

The Republican Party has been drifting towards facist authoritarianism for decades but Trump has accelerated the process. It's time for Americans to decide whether they want a democratic republican or an authoritarian dictatorship, and they won't have a democratic republic with Donald Trump or his party in control.

TRUMP LOST.

No he didn't. Trump won the heart of those whose ancestors fought for their own land's management. Including many whose ancestor arrived on the Mayflower to become fathers and mothers of the best rule of law on the planet, in spite the insanity of the Waters gittersnipes and stalkers. :rolleyes-41:

The Trump hating scum buckets in this forum are always asking why Trump has lost most of his lawsuit. Here's the obvious answer, people: They are being threatened by leftwing thugs. Lawyers are being told they will not get any further employment and judges receive death threats and other retribution via the phone and email.

These scumbags are exactly the same morally as Nazi brown shirts. Any forum SJW who asks why Trump lost a lawsuit is an accessory to the crime.

You trumpanzees are so desperate! You, your fellow cult members and your messiah just can't accept the fact that more Americans wanted him gone than wanted him to stay. That's the bottom line, period, end of story. Bigly!!!

PS the fat lady has screamed in the messiah's face!

That's not a fact, moron.

For fuck's sake, Trump's attorneys didn't even ALLEGE that fraud ever took place in their legal arguments.
Dim talking point #241.

Dim talking point #241.

Or....the talking point of anyone who has ever watched Trump's attorney's deny they were alleging fraud.

The reason why Trump's attorneys refused to argue fraud is simple: Rule 9b of Federal civil procedure. If they're alleging fraud, they have to have specific allegations against specific people with specific evidence, held to the strict scrutiny standard.

And there's no way Trump's claims could hold up to that.

Dim talking point #241.

Or....the talking point of anyone who has ever watched Trump's attorney's deny they were alleging fraud.

The reason why Trump's attorneys refused to argue fraud is simple: Rule 9b of Federal civil procedure. If they're alleging fraud, they have to have specific allegations against specific people with specific evidence, held to the strict scrutiny standard.

Can you name any court case that accuses anyone of fraud?

. . . . . . . I didn't think so.

Do you honestly believe anyone is going to listen to commercials in your links? If so, that explain why you support Don the Con.

This sounds like some rightwing radio host, because he starts pushing emergency food supplies and shit right in the middle of the video.
Anyone can get video and do a voice over. I can do it. It's called Adobe After Effects, a video editing program.

ROLF. He's youTuber, moron. He has to have ads on his videos because youTube has demonized his videos. Your sleazy attempt to deflect from the content of the video is duly note.

Demonetized? Most posters I would suspect meant to say demonetized but with you I'm not sure. Voice overs from wingnuts are not proof of anything.
Nothing qualifies as proof with leftwing nuts. Biden could barbeque a baby on the capital steps and you turds would claim he didn't nothing wrong.

And 'left wing nuts' also including essentially every judge to hear the nonsense you're peddling?
No, they aren't all leftwing nuts. Some of them are just cowards.

I listen to a few of what you would call right wing radio shows. Every one of them puts leftists callers straight to the front of the line to debate the host. I rarely hear any left wing nutcases call in when one does he just screams talking points over the host. I wonder why the leftists wackos wont call if they go to the fro t of the line?
I think we all know the answer.

And you'd be wrong, as usual. Leftists don't listen to those shows and they don't call in because they're just cannon fodder for the host to make fun of. They don't want to talk to the left at all. They want to denigrate, insult and humiliate them. Just like here.
That's just plain horseshit, dingbat.

Dim talking point #241.

So you admit that Trump's lawyers never once alleged fraud ever occurred as part of their legal argument.

Well that was easy.

ROLF. He's youTuber, moron. He has to have ads on his videos because youTube has demonized his videos. Your sleazy attempt to deflect from the content of the video is duly note.

Demonetized? Most posters I would suspect meant to say demonetized but with you I'm not sure. Voice overs from wingnuts are not proof of anything.
Nothing qualifies as proof with leftwing nuts. Biden could barbeque a baby on the capital steps and you turds would claim he didn't nothing wrong.

And 'left wing nuts' also including essentially every judge to hear the nonsense you're peddling?
No, they aren't all leftwing nuts. Some of them are just cowards.

Or.....they just know the law better than you do.

Presidential elections occur every four years. There is no reason for this bullshit. If you liked trump, and don't like Biden, ready trump or another GOP candidate to run in 2024.

This is some rightwing nutcase who's narrating his own bullshit over video he got from Fox.
Why won't he allow the audio from the guy talking on the screen?
Goddamn, you're so fucking stupid, you'll swallow anything that's thrown in your face.

Since you're appently incapable of scanning through a short 7 minute video on issues as sacrosanct in this nation as election security and freedom of speech and association, here's exact timestamp: the referenced audio from Judge Troupis begins at 06:35.
The former judge doesn’t say anything specific, mostly vague generalizations.

On the other hand, Judge Hagedorn (Republican) from Wisconsin is getting messages that he should be tried for treason.

This is some rightwing nutcase who's narrating his own bullshit over video he got from Fox.
Why won't he allow the audio from the guy talking on the screen?
Goddamn, you're so fucking stupid, you'll swallow anything that's thrown in your face.

Since you're appently incapable of scanning through a short 7 minute video on issues as sacrosanct in this nation as election security and freedom of speech and association, here's exact timestamp: the referenced audio from Judge Troupis begins at 06:35.

Cut the condenscending bullshit Gramps. American elections have been treated as garbage by the right for decades. Voter suppression, gerrymandering, closing polling stations in black neighbourhoods, ballot harvesting. The list is endless.

Suddenly you care about honest elections? Since when? The said thing is that this one really is an honest and fair election. The first in my lifetime, and I'm 71.

Dim talking point #241.

I can! One example would be the class action lawsuit against Trump University.

"
It is what it is." :auiqs.jpg:
No case has gotten to that stage because of turds like you who make death threats against judges and threaten to cancel their careers. You're an accomplice to the crime, douchebag.

Forum List

Back