The left is threatening judges to rule against Trump and lawyers who take his cases

The Trump hating scum buckets in this forum are always asking why Trump has lost most of his lawsuit. Here's the obvious answer, people: They are being threatened by leftwing thugs. Lawyers are being told they will not get any further employment and judges receive death threats and other retribution via the phone and email.

These scumbags are exactly the same morally as Nazi brown shirts. Any forum SJW who asks why Trump lost a lawsuit is an accessory to the crime.

There's always an "obvious answer" to you that denies the truth - the cases are being tosses because they have no validity in law or in fact. You also fail to mention the number of state officials who have been threatened by gun wielding Trumpist thugs. Many of them are now under federal protection, and ALL of them swear Trump and his minions are lying. The difference being that the Secretaries of State really do have evidence the election was fair.

Notice how the judge had no problem whatsoever going after Roger Stone when he was threatening the judge. Federal judges are not pussies who are easily frightened, and they have the entire Justice Department behind them in the event it happens.

TRUMP LOST. The army issued a statement today saying that have no place getting involved in elections and they will not get involved.

IT'S FUCKING OVER.

Trump won. You people cheated at the polls to advance chaos. Trust me, the only ones who are accepting chaos are brainwashees
There are no judges being threatened from the left. The only persons being threatened are Trumpers threatening politicians they don‘t like. Bripat will link to any trash to support his delusional nonsense.

Why would anyone trust you? You're spewing nonsense.

You're the one having a hemorrhoid, madam.

You're the one asking me to trust you. Why would I?

You're contradicted by the election results, the initial count, every recount, every hand count, every physical ballot count, every electronic tally, every certified results, every certificate of ascertainment and the electoral count.

Why would I, or any rational person, ignore all that.....and instead believe you?

Because you are in a Q-Anon infected thread.

The WWG1WGA dips?

The Trump hating scum buckets in this forum are always asking why Trump has lost most of his lawsuit. Here's the obvious answer, people: They are being threatened by leftwing thugs. Lawyers are being told they will not get any further employment and judges receive death threats and other retribution via the phone and email.

These scumbags are exactly the same morally as Nazi brown shirts. Any forum SJW who asks why Trump lost a lawsuit is an accessory to the crime.

This is some rightwing nutcase who's narrating his own bullshit over video he got from Fox.
Why won't he allow the audio from the guy talking on the screen?
Goddamn, you're so fucking stupid, you'll swallow anything that's thrown in your face.

They've gone completely over the edge. It's now the clown show at the circus.

Enjoy the festivities. They're free.

:popcorn:

At this point, yeah. Its kinda like going to the zoo.

There are no judges being threatened from the left. Trumpers are the ones threatening politicians they don‘t like. Bripat will link to any trash to support his delusional nonsense.
You threatened the president of the us for 4 years. Wearing a silver wig does not impress

There are no judges being threatened from the left. Trumpers are the ones threatening politicians they don‘t like. Bripat will link to any trash to support his delusional nonsense.
You threatened the president of the us for 4 years. Wearing a silver wig does not impress
HUH?? Find a post where I ever threatened anyone unlike you and your civil war loving ilk who post nearly on a daily basis of going on a rampage.

Trump supporters are the brown shirted Nazis. Trump has lost because he has no proof.

Wrong, turd. How many cops have Trump supporters killed? How many cities have they burned down.

It's hilarious when you Trump hating thugs accuse his supporters of the crimes they commit.

HUH?? Find a post where I ever threatened anyone unlike you and your civil war loving ilk who post daily of going on the rampage.
I think they're told that in their reality.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
HUH?? Find a post where I ever threatened anyone unlike you and your civil war loving ilk who post daily of going on the rampage.
Yeah, these are the same fools who are now writing posts supporting martial law.

Trump supporters are the brown shirted Nazis. Trump has lost because he has no proof.

Wrong, turd. How many cops have Trump supporters killed? How many cities have they burned down.

It's hilarious when you Trump hating thugs accuse his supporters of the crimes they commit.

As the Troopers who kept the right wing militias out of the Oregon State House.

Or those among your ilk calling for everything from civil war to martial law.

Yeah, these are the same fools who are now writing posts supporting martial law.
Seriously, before four years ago, did you ever think you would see this?

I didn't.

Do you honestly believe anyone is going to listen to commercials in your links? If so, that explain why you support Don the Con.

This sounds like some rightwing radio host, because he starts pushing emergency food supplies and shit right in the middle of the video.
Anyone can get video and do a voice over. I can do it. It's called Adobe After Effects, a video editing program.

ROLF. He's youTuber, moron. He has to have ads on his videos because youTube has demonized his videos. Your sleazy attempt to deflect from the content of the video is duly note.

Demonetized? Most posters I would suspect meant to say demonetized but with you I'm not sure. Voice overs from wingnuts are not proof of anything.

You didn't listen all the way to the end, did you? What's the point of debating you if you don't watch the evidence presented?

Nothing qualifies as proof with leftwing nuts. Biden could barbeque a baby on the capital steps and you turds would claim he didn't nothing wrong.

ODofigs.jpg

Yeah, sorry. You don't deserve 9 straight minutes of my time.

The former (very important here) judge claims liberals and anyone left of you doesn't want to hear evidence. We've heard so much of it that turned out to be bunk over and over again.

I didn't.
Never. I never thought I would see Americans calling for martial law because their side lost an election. These folks have given up on our democracy. And for who? A con artist who defrauded millions of dollars from saps. The same sordid beat goes on.

Do you honestly believe anyone is going to listen to commercials in your links? If so, that explain why you support Don the Con.

This sounds like some rightwing radio host, because he starts pushing emergency food supplies and shit right in the middle of the video.
Anyone can get video and do a voice over. I can do it. It's called Adobe After Effects, a video editing program.

ROLF. He's youTuber, moron. He has to have ads on his videos because youTube has demonized his videos. Your sleazy attempt to deflect from the content of the video is duly note.

Demonetized? Most posters I would suspect meant to say demonetized but with you I'm not sure. Voice overs from wingnuts are not proof of anything.

You didn't listen all the way to the end, did you? What's the point of debating you if you don't watch the evidence presented?

Nothing qualifies as proof with leftwing nuts. Biden could barbeque a baby on the capital steps and you turds would claim he didn't nothing wrong.

ODofigs.jpg

The former (very important here) judge claims liberals and anyone left of you doesn't want to hear evidence. We've heard so much of it that turned out to be bunk over and over again.
I don't quite understand the psychology of spraying this stuff at non-Trumpsters.

I guess when Republican governors, Republican election officials, the Attorney General, Trump-appointed judges and a Trump-heavy Supreme Court aren't buying it, you have to spray it at SOMEONE. Some kind of catharsis, I reckon. Gets it out of their system.

I didn't.
Never. I never thought I would see Americans calling for martial law because their side lost an election. These folks have given up on our democracy.
That's a good way to put it, and it's possible that they actually have. They want an authoritarian strongman. I wouldn't have expected that, either.

• Thanks

I didn't.
Never. I never thought I would see Americans calling for martial law because their side lost an election. These folks have given up on our democracy.
That's a good way to put it, and it's possible that they actually have. They want an authoritarian strongman. I wouldn't have expected that, either.
Read their posts. Many admit they would rather have Putin than a Democrat as president. So why should we be surprised they support Trump when Trump says he wants to topple our constitutional republic by declaring martial law. They have already admitted they want a strong man to lead this nation, not a president.

If this is true, and can be proven, then you should have these people charged and convicted.

But it's probably just another dumb conspiracy theory without actual proof.

ODofigs.jpg

I don't quite understand the psychology of spraying this stuff at non-Trumpsters.

I guess when Republican governors, Republican election officials, the Attorney General, Trump-appointed judges and a Trump-heavy Supreme Court aren't buying it, you have to spray it at SOMEONE. Some kind of catharsis, I reckon. Gets it out of their system.

Because to just admit Trump lost is a bridge too far for them. It cannot be, it's an historic temper tantrum and Baby Huey here has a wet diaper.

I didn't.
Read their posts. Many admit they would rather have Putin than a Democrat as president. So why should we be surprised they support Trump when Trump says he wants to topple our constitutional republic by declaring martial law. They have already admitted they support an authoritarian.
Indeed.

Dj6h87LUwAAo7IG.jpg

• Thanks

I listen to a few of what you would call right wing radio shows. Every one of them puts leftists callers straight to the front of the line to debate the host. I rarely hear any left wing nutcases call in when one does he just screams talking points over the host. I wonder why the leftists wackos wont call if they go to the fro t of the line?
I think we all know the answer.

No one "threatened the President". You and Trump seem to think that disagreement with his policies or refusing to believe his lies is somehow threatening him. Calling him to account for his illegal acts and abuses of power is also not "threatening".

Donald Trump has never had to answer to anyone in his entire life, and he has never had to face the consequences of his fuckups, mistakes, or cruelty. He has surrounded himself with people who never disagree with him or tell him the truth.

All that ends on January 21st. If you think Trump was "threatened" over the last four years, you'd better get ready for a rough ride. The fat old thief is about to be caught.

Wonder what the judges are being threatened with. There's something really, really wrong here. Why did the Democrats place such an obvious criminal extortionist and then destroy the American voting process. Criminal government is not civil government, and cheating conservatives is not the way to go. When Joe Biden gets on the horn about what he is going to do to the border, he makes 200 million Americans angry enough to kill, and that's not about killing time, either.

I love it when the English as a second language crowd posts. Why the obvious criminal extoritionist? Well most Americans have no idea of what a criminal extortionist Trump was before he ran for office, simply because they weren't paying attention.

As for destroying the election system, the Republicans have been doing that for generations. Ever since the Voting Rights Act was passed. I do have to congratulate Trump though. His threats to litgate the results caused Republicans to clean up their act and do it right for a change.

The Republican Party has been drifting towards facist authoritarianism for decades but Trump has accelerated the process. It's time for Americans to decide whether they want a democratic republican or an authoritarian dictatorship, and they won't have a democratic republic with Donald Trump or his party in control.

TRUMP LOST.

Hahhaha...you want to be an American soooooooo bad. Nobody cares what some wacked out Sociist from Canaduhhhhh thinks or says. Actually nobody even cares about Canada.

Forum List

Back