The left is threatening judges to rule against Trump and lawyers who take his cases

...You didn't listen all the way to the end, did you? What's the point of debating you if you don't watch the evidence presented? Nothing qualifies as proof with leftwing nuts. Biden could barbeque a baby on the capital steps and you turds would claim he didn't nothing wrong.
The appropriate place to submit such evidence was in the law courts.

The appropriate time to submit such evidence was before the Electoral College voted.

You failed to properly execute and must now pay the political price for your failure.

"It is what it is." :auiqs.jpg:

For fuck's sake, Trump's attorneys didn't even ALLEGE that fraud ever took place in their legal arguments.
Dim talking point #241.

Or....the talking point of anyone who has ever watched Trump's attorney's deny they were alleging fraud.

The reason why Trump's attorneys refused to argue fraud is simple: Rule 9b of Federal civil procedure. If they're alleging fraud, they have to have specific allegations against specific people with specific evidence, held to the strict scrutiny standard.

And there's no way Trump's claims could hold up to that.
Can you name any court case that accuses anyone of fraud?

. . . . . . . I didn't think so.
I can! One example would be the class action lawsuit against Trump University.
We're talking about the election, shit for brains, and no fraud charges were file against Trump.

Do you honestly believe anyone is going to listen to commercials in your links? If so, that explain why you support Don the Con.

This sounds like some rightwing radio host, because he starts pushing emergency food supplies and shit right in the middle of the video.
Anyone can get video and do a voice over. I can do it. It's called Adobe After Effects, a video editing program.

ROLF. He's youTuber, moron. He has to have ads on his videos because youTube has demonized his videos. Your sleazy attempt to deflect from the content of the video is duly note.

Demonetized? Most posters I would suspect meant to say demonetized but with you I'm not sure. Voice overs from wingnuts are not proof of anything.
Nothing qualifies as proof with leftwing nuts. Biden could barbeque a baby on the capital steps and you turds would claim he didn't nothing wrong.

And 'left wing nuts' also including essentially every judge to hear the nonsense you're peddling?
No, they aren't all leftwing nuts. Some of them are just cowards.

Or.....they just know the law better than you do.
It has nothing to do with the law, moron. It has to do with death threats.

The Trump hating scum buckets in this forum are always asking why Trump has lost most of his lawsuit. Here's the obvious answer, people: They are being threatened by leftwing thugs. Lawyers are being told they will not get any further employment and judges receive death threats and other retribution via the phone and email.

These scumbags are exactly the same morally as Nazi brown shirts. Any forum SJW who asks why Trump lost a lawsuit is an accessory to the crime.

Presidential elections occur every four years. There is no reason for this bullshit. If you liked trump, and don't like Biden, ready trump or another GOP candidate to run in 2024.

The next election will be a swindle as well. Do you actually believe the Dims will ever give up that trick after they have learned they can get away with it? Furthermore, if the Republicans don't win the run-off election in GA, the Dims will pack the courts and create two new states with Democrat Senator. This country has been converted to a one party state, just like Venezuela.

Do you honestly believe anyone is going to listen to commercials in your links? If so, that explain why you support Don the Con.

This sounds like some rightwing radio host, because he starts pushing emergency food supplies and shit right in the middle of the video.
Anyone can get video and do a voice over. I can do it. It's called Adobe After Effects, a video editing program.

ROLF. He's youTuber, moron. He has to have ads on his videos because youTube has demonized his videos. Your sleazy attempt to deflect from the content of the video is duly note.

Demonetized? Most posters I would suspect meant to say demonetized but with you I'm not sure. Voice overs from wingnuts are not proof of anything.
Nothing qualifies as proof with leftwing nuts. Biden could barbeque a baby on the capital steps and you turds would claim he didn't nothing wrong.

And 'left wing nuts' also including essentially every judge to hear the nonsense you're peddling?

Says you, citing you. And you don't know what you're talking about.

Per the actual judges adjudicating these cases, its a very different story:

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.

That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."

Trump v. BOOCKVAR

Or the Supreme Court itself:

"The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot."

But neither Judge Brann nor the Supreme Court understand the law, huh?

Smiling.....but you've got it figured out?

There are no judges being threatened from the left. Trumpers are the ones threatening politicians they don‘t like. Bripat will link to any trash to support his delusional nonsense.
I suppose you have some evidence for that?

. . . . . . that's what I thought.

Huh?

So you're back to 'disprove my imagination' like some common Flat Earther, Birther or Truther?

Which judges were threatened, and by whom?
No, I'm back to asking douchebags to prove the claims they make. SJWs seem to believe we are obligated to accept whatever they claim on face value.

There are no judges being threatened from the left. Trumpers are the ones threatening politicians they don‘t like. Bripat will link to any trash to support his delusional nonsense.
I suppose you have some evidence for that?

. . . . . . that's what I thought.

Huh?

So you're back to 'disprove my imagination' like some common Flat Earther, Birther or Truther?

Which judges were threatened, and by whom?
No, I'm back to asking douchebags to prove the claims they make. SJWs seem to believe we are obligated to accept whatever they claim on face value.

Speaking of 'asking douchebags to prove the claims they make'.....Which judges were threatened again and by whom?

"One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.
That has not happened. Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence."
Trump v. BOOCKVAR

"The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot."

Lies.

The judge is a Bush appointee, which means he's probably a weasel. Roberts was also a Bush appointee.

Trump v. BOOCKVAR

Lies.

The judge is a Bush appointee, which means he's probably a weasel. Roberts was also a Bush appointee.

Quotes. You just call them lies because you don't like the outcomes of the cases.

But tell us again why I should ignore the Supreme Court and Justice Brann....and instead believe you, citing yourself.

For the giggles.

The Trump hating scum buckets in this forum are always asking why Trump has lost most of his lawsuit. Here's the obvious answer, people: They are being threatened by leftwing thugs. Lawyers are being told they will not get any further employment and judges receive death threats and other retribution via the phone and email.

These scumbags are exactly the same morally as Nazi brown shirts. Any forum SJW who asks why Trump lost a lawsuit is an accessory to the crime.

This is why we need to make our own threats.

No communist fuck twinkle-toed cock sucking Chinese slope ding dong lover is safe. I will swing the blade.

No communist fuck twinkle-toed cock sucking Chinese slope ding dong lover is safe. I will swing the blade.

Boys and girls.....another internet BAD ass!

...You didn't listen all the way to the end, did you? What's the point of debating you if you don't watch the evidence presented? Nothing qualifies as proof with leftwing nuts. Biden could barbeque a baby on the capital steps and you turds would claim he didn't nothing wrong.
The appropriate place to submit such evidence was in the law courts.

The appropriate time to submit such evidence was before the Electoral College voted.

You failed to properly execute and must now pay the political price for your failure.

"It is what it is." :auiqs.jpg:

For fuck's sake, Trump's attorneys didn't even ALLEGE that fraud ever took place in their legal arguments.
Dim talking point #241.

Or....the talking point of anyone who has ever watched Trump's attorney's deny they were alleging fraud.

The reason why Trump's attorneys refused to argue fraud is simple: Rule 9b of Federal civil procedure. If they're alleging fraud, they have to have specific allegations against specific people with specific evidence, held to the strict scrutiny standard.

And there's no way Trump's claims could hold up to that.
Can you name any court case that accuses anyone of fraud?

. . . . . . . I didn't think so.

1. Trump University Law suit;

2. Mary Trump's law suit regarding her grandfather's estate;

3. The suit by the State of New York closing down the Trump Foundation;

4. New York State is currently preparing a tax fraud case as well, and are looking into bank and insurance fraud.

...No case has gotten to that stage because of turds like you who make death threats against judges and threaten to cancel their careers. You're an accomplice to the crime, douchebag.
Is there a psychiatrist in the house?

Somebody hold this nut-job down while the nurse does her thing...

nurse-holding-hypodermic-needle.jpg

...and fer Crissakes, somebody tell the Doc to hurry...

------------

The US Department of Justice investigates each-and-every threat made against a Federal judge.

There have been a great-many Federal judges ( most of them Republican ) that have laughed your Orange Baboon-God out of court.

Your allegations are bull$hit as is your limp-wristed pathetic argument.

Last edited:

Presidential elections occur every four years. There is no reason for this bullshit. If you liked trump, and don't like Biden, ready trump or another GOP candidate to run in 2024.

The next election will be a swindle as well. Do you actually believe the Dims will ever give up that trick after they have learned they can get away with it? Furthermore, if the Republicans don't win the run-off election in GA, the Dims will pack the courts and create two new states with Democrat Senator. This country has been converted to a one party state, just like Venezuela.

The sky is falling, the sky is falling.

This was the most honest election in American history and you clowns are shitting your pants because the Republican Party, which has only one one popular vote in the Presidential election this century - lost. Your gerrymandering and voter suppression failed to keep this ignorant buffoon you pushed into through the electoral college last time, in power.

Cuck. Goes on the internet and makes anonymous threats. What a fuckin' joke.

You will believe anything . What a moron.

You will believe anything . What a moron.

That's uncalled for. The truth, Bripat will not believe the truth.

Bullshit. Judges have the entire American judiciary to protect them, including the federal marshalls. Please provides actual names of judges who have been threatened.

You didn't have problems with the death threats against Governor Whitmer, or the other Democrats who wouldn't kowtow to your armed thugs. And those were REAL threats.

Forum List

Back