"The Left is Upon Us!"

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Check out this beautiful instant classic by Stefan Molyneux. He goes through the recent, deranged developments in politics and explains the truth behind the radical far left agenda, agenda which we should all oppose as members of civilization. The left is upon us, ready to destroy the western values it took humanity thousands of years to conceive, stopping at nothing.

Wiretapping political opponents, while at the same time blaming the said opponents of conspiring with Russian spies is something not even Banana-Republics could think of. The irony is that Trump was apparently wiretapped for his completely unfounded Russia connections, yet after nothing was found the loons still stuck with the story. Truth means nothing to them.

For lack of a better word, Obama is an actor who was hired to play a part. The brains behind this operation are most likely working with Valerie Jarrett and now that she has moved into the Obama house and set up headquarters there they are looking to finish what they started.

President Trump needs to use whatever he can use to bust up their operation and put them and their accomplices behind bars. They are trying to pull off a coup d etat and turn this country upside down. President Trump is in a difficult situation because the MSM is in collusion with his enemies. We definitely need to be praying for our president and for God to give him a strategy on how to navigate through these landmines that have been set for his administration.

Obama and Jarrett had 8 years inside the White House and the damage that has been done is extensive.

Last edited:
Trump and Obama are fighting for the soul of the nation. Libs fight dirty as shit.

Check out this beautiful instant classic by Stefan Molyneux. He goes through the recent, deranged developments in politics and explains the truth behind the radical far left agenda, agenda which we should all oppose as members of civilization. The left is upon us, ready to destroy the western values it took humanity thousands of years to conceive, stopping at nothing.

Wiretapping political opponents, while at the same time blaming the said opponents of conspiring with Russian spies is something not even Banana-Republics could think of. The irony is that Trump was apparently wiretapped for his completely unfounded Russia connections, yet after nothing was found the loons still stuck with the story. Truth means nothing to them.

:cuckoo:

Trump and Obama are fighting for the soul of the nation. Libs fight dirty as shit.

Trump is fighting for the soul of the nation.

Hussein Obama want's its destruction.

Big difference there.

Big difference there.

The idealist in me wants to believe this, but I can't. I've seen and found too much.

huh?

The reins of power are held by a select few.
Start with JFK. I mean really take serious look at ALL of the evidence.

Big difference there.

The idealist in me wants to believe this, but I can't. I've seen and found too much.
So let's hear your thoughts on this, Doc. What do you believe is really going on?

we want to know.:)

Big difference there.

huh?

President Trump is no JFK.

Thanks GOD.

Big difference there.

huh?

President Trump is no JFK.

Thanks GOD.

Not the point.
JFK fired CIA director Allen Dulles. He was going to break up the CIA in a "million little pieces". He was going to break up the Fed. They killed him for it. Just listen to his speech one week before he died.

Big difference there.

huh?

I would have to agree with that.

Forum List

Back