"The Left is Upon Us!"

Trump is fighting for the soul of the nation.

Hussein Obama want's its destruction.

Big difference there.

The idealist in me wants to believe this, but I can't. I've seen and found too much.

huh?

The reins of power are held by a select few.
Start with JFK. I mean really take serious look at ALL of the evidence.

President Trump is no JFK.

Thanks GOD.

Not the point.
JFK fired CIA director Allen Dulles. He was going to break up the CIA in a "million little pieces". He was going to break up the Fed. They killed him for it. Just listen to his speech one week before he died.

I know all about it. I have read all related to that topic.

I think that now in 2017 things are not going to go the way of what was called at that time the" military -industrial-complex".

I pray that it wont anyway!

My hope is that Trump could buy us some time before it all hits. Had Clinton got in, we would have been out of time with no hope for anything. We would've gone straight over the cliff.

The idealist in me wants to believe this, but I can't. I've seen and found too much.

huh?

The reins of power are held by a select few.
Start with JFK. I mean really take serious look at ALL of the evidence.

President Trump is no JFK.

Thanks GOD.

Not the point.
JFK fired CIA director Allen Dulles. He was going to break up the CIA in a "million little pieces". He was going to break up the Fed. They killed him for it. Just listen to his speech one week before he died.

I know all about it. I have read all related to that topic.

I think that now in 2017 things are not going to go the way of what was called at that time the" military -industrial-complex".

I pray that it wont anyway!

The MIC is owned and run by the Central Banks.

I want to believe that the way I have lived my life, and the service I rendered to my country was worthwhile. I cannot justify that.

Trump wants to "audit" the Fed....that's what JFK wanted to do.
I believe Trump has got heart. I also think he negotiated and agreed to some things that in hindsight he realizes has tied his hands. Like Priebus. Priebus is a man I do not trust. For that matter I don't trust Mike Pence either. I think Trump agreed to take "the advice" of appointing these guys but they are not cut from the same cloth as him. I can see Trump being a JFK and going rogue before this thing is over. I think he may have known he'd have to go along to get along but when the time came he would play it straight with the American people and say okay guys, this is what we're going to do to cut loose from these certain powers which have devised our demise up ahead (for the future of their NWO). I think that is why he is holding on to the Twitter medium. It's him talking straight to the people with no MSM interpreter to muck it up.

One last thing tonight. I am in the middle of some very deep research, so far Clarence Thomas, Jack Kemp and Ollie North have been connected. Couple that with McCain's Campaign Headquarters MGR being charged today and it's not pretty.

I believe Trump has got heart. I also think he negotiated and agreed to some things that in hindsight he realizes has tied his hands. Like Priebus. Priebus is a man I do not trust. For that matter I don't trust Mike Pence either. I think Trump agreed to take "the advice" of appointing these guys but they are not cut from the same cloth as him. I can see Trump being a JFK and going rogue before this thing is over. I think he may have known he'd have to go along to get along but when the time came he would play it straight with the American people and say okay guys, this is what we're going to do to cut loose from these certain powers which have devised our demise up ahead (for the future of their NWO). I think that is why he is holding on to the Twitter medium. It's him talking straight to the people with no MSM interpreter to muck it up.

Both Trump and Pence have Jesuit connections.

The deep state is real, it is not just a Leftwing thing. It swings both ways, hence McCain and Graham.
Of course it does. That is why McCain and Graham were involved in the Benghazi oversight investigation. The foxes were in charge of the hen house. Who do you think ripped that gal and the gang of five that Keith Ellison went after? What was her name? Michele Bachmann. They threw her and the four that were with her to the wolves when they tried to warn about the Muslim Brotherhhood and other Islamic infiltration. McCain and Graham went after her on that one too. So did another one who likes to pretend he's a Patriot. He's a quisling just like McCain and Graham.

But let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater, Doc. We've got some stellar soldiers, retired military and FBI that have never bowed their knee to Baal or layed down for those sons of hell. All is not lost.

One last thing tonight. I am in the middle of some very deep research, so far Clarence Thomas, Jack Kemp and Ollie North have been connected. Couple that with McCain's Campaign Headquarters MGR being charged today and it's not pretty.
I can tell you right now that Ollie North is as dirty as they come. He's rotten to the core. If he ever repented of any of it I would think he would have come clean publicly but to my knowledge that isn't the case.

Pence is in deep with the Jesuits. He has a Jesuit education. I believe Priebus is an agent of Rome and full on Jesuit. I'm sure you already knew Gingrich was Jesuit trained and has been an agent of Rome for years (from what I see him involved in he is a major component / player inside the Republican party) Trump has connections but was he Jesuit educated? Even if he attended a school with affiliations he doesn't strike me as one who is owned by Rome. When you talk about the central banks it goes all the way to the Vatican which is the powerhouse vying for NWO control at the end of this thing and of course they were behind JFK assassination because they were behind Castro which Kennedy finally figured out before they killed him. The Jesuits murdered Lincoln too. That was another ordered assassination from Rome. The Jesuits always run both sides of a war (so they are covered in case the wrong guy wins as was the case in WWII when their golden boy Hitler lost the war). The Pope has already been covering his bases with signed agreements w/ Putin and Xiping.

Pence is in deep with the Jesuits. He has a Jesuit education. I believe Priebus is an agent of Rome and full on Jesuit. I'm sure you already knew Gingrich was Jesuit trained and has been an agent of Rome for years (from what I see him involved in he is a major component / player inside the Republican party) Trump has connections but was he Jesuit educated? Even if he attended a school with affiliations he doesn't strike me as one who is owned by Rome. When you talk about the central banks it goes all the way to the Vatican which is the powerhouse vying for NWO control at the end of this thing and of course they were behind JFK assassination because they were behind Castro which Kennedy finally figured out before they killed him. The Jesuits murdered Lincoln too. That was another ordered assassination from Rome.
Sounds to me like you guys are proponents of the Multiple Unicorn Farts Theory.

Pence is in deep with the Jesuits. He has a Jesuit education. I believe Priebus is an agent of Rome and full on Jesuit. I'm sure you already knew Gingrich was Jesuit trained and has been an agent of Rome for years (from what I see him involved in he is a major component / player inside the Republican party) Trump has connections but was he Jesuit educated? Even if he attended a school with affiliations he doesn't strike me as one who is owned by Rome. When you talk about the central banks it goes all the way to the Vatican which is the powerhouse vying for NWO control at the end of this thing and of course they were behind JFK assassination because they were behind Castro which Kennedy finally figured out before they killed him. The Jesuits murdered Lincoln too. That was another ordered assassination from Rome.
Sounds to me like you guys are proponents of the Multiple Unicorn Farts Theory.
That and 50 cents will get you a town newspaper.
Goodnight.

Forum List

Back