🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Left Never Builds, It Only Destroys

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I will use the Boy Scouts as an example. Boy Scouts was created so that young men could learn what it takes to be honest hard working men that will benefit society. The left does it best to tear it apart and destroy it.

Where is the leftist version of the Boy Scouts to build character and a sense of civic duty in young men?

THERE IS NONE. THE LEFT ONLY DESTROY, NEVER BUILD.

Likewise with individual lives devoted to the poor. Sure, there are secular and left-wing organizations devoted to the poor, but the individuals who give up their lives to the poorest in America and the world, like the members of Salvation Army at home and the Mother Teresas abroad, are overwhelmingly religious (and to be fair, Christian).

Charity work to get the poor on their feet is largely conducted by Christian conservatives. Sure there are secular organizations doing magnificent work in the poorest parts of the world — Doctors Without Borders is a well-known example — but I would bet that the number of religious individuals who give their lives for virtually no pay to the worst off in America and around the world is far greater than the number of irreligious individuals.

So what's on the left's agenda over and over? Tax charities. They must be destroyed.

And just as there is no left-wing Boy Scouts, there is no Salvation Army built and manned by people with left-wing values. Nor has there ever been a left-wing country as magnanimous, as willing to die for others, as opportunity-giving to people from all over the world, as America, whose greatness comes from its traditional secular values and its Judeo-Christian values. As with the Boy Scouts, the left can bring an America down, but it cannot build one.

And don't spew the BS the Founding Fathers were leftists. They were liberals like I am that worked with others for the betterment of mankind. Not create a huge government that keeps its boot on every neck like leftists want. And freedom of speech, we all know what the leftists are up to as far as trying to destroy free speech. Leftists despise personal freedoms of Americans.

Not so. I know a guy who was a big liberal and died. They threw him in the ground without so much as a box to contain him. Now a beautiful maple tree stands over top his grave.

Likewise with individual lives devoted to the poor. Sure, there are secular and left-wing organizations devoted to the poor, but the individuals who give up their lives to the poorest in America and the world, like the members of Salvation Army at home and the Mother Teresas abroad, are overwhelmingly religious (and to be fair, Christian).

Quite a few of those Christian churches who work with the poor are liberal, retard. :lol:

You ever hear of REVEREND Martin Luther King, Jr.?

I will use the Boy Scouts as an example. Boy Scouts was created so that young men could learn what it takes to be honest hard working men that will benefit society. The left does it best to tear it apart and destroy it.

Where is the leftist version of the Boy Scouts to build character and a sense of civic duty in young men?

THERE IS NONE. THE LEFT ONLY DESTROY, NEVER BUILD.

Charity work to get the poor on their feet is largely conducted by Christian conservatives. Sure there are secular organizations doing magnificent work in the poorest parts of the world — Doctors Without Borders is a well-known example — but I would bet that the number of religious individuals who give their lives for virtually no pay to the worst off in America and around the world is far greater than the number of irreligious individuals.

So what's on the left's agenda over and over? Tax charities. They must be destroyed.

And just as there is no left-wing Boy Scouts, there is no Salvation Army built and manned by people with left-wing values. Nor has there ever been a left-wing country as magnanimous, as willing to die for others, as opportunity-giving to people from all over the world, as America, whose greatness comes from its traditional secular values and its Judeo-Christian values. As with the Boy Scouts, the left can bring an America down, but it cannot build one.

And don't spew the BS the Founding Fathers were leftists. They were liberals like I am that worked with others for the betterment of mankind. Not create a huge government that keeps its boot on every neck like leftists want. And freedom of speech, we all know what the leftists are up to as far as trying to destroy free speech. Leftists despise personal freedoms of Americans.
So....you don't like the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution....and yes, our Founders were Liberals...the Tories were the Con-servatives.

But feel free to continue talking about Blazing Saddles.

Quite a few of those Christian churches who work with the poor are liberal, retard. :lol:

Can't you read? You a victim of public education?

Go back and read what I wrote about leftists and liberals.

And don't spew the BS the Founding Fathers were leftists.
They wanted to overthrow the monarchy. That made them leftists.

In fact, some of them were damn near communists. Since Marx wasn't around yet, I call them proto-communists.

You would have been a Tory.

In fact, some of them were damn near communists. Since Marx wasn't around yet, I call them proto-communists.

I want to overthrow Sacramento monarchy.

So I'm a leftist?

Dumbass.

So I'm a leftist?

Dumbass.
Jefferson wanted a progressive tax system. He also said the legislature could not invent too many laws to prevent the concentration of wealth.

Madison was a protege of Jefferson. Both were sympathetic to the French Revolution and the proto-communist ideals of the revolutionaries.

Thomas Paine said everyone should be given a government handout from the age of 21 until death, with a bump in that government handout at age 50.

So, yeah. Some of our Founders were leftists even by today's standards. They were not monolithic.

So I'm a leftist?

Dumbass.
Jefferson wanted a progressive tax system. He also said the legislature could not invent too many laws to prevent the concentration of wealth.

Madison was a protege of Jefferson. Both were sympathetic to the French Revolution and the proto-communist ideals of the revolutionaries.

Thomas Paine said everyone should be given a government handout from the age of 21 until death, with a bump in that government handout at age 50.
You mean the guy who said God gave us our liberties and built a small limited government?

Just because he owned slaves does not make him a leftist.

Too bad the secular Dims just sit around voting for people to force them to give to the poor.....most of which money never sees the poor.

So I'm a leftist?

Dumbass.

You mean the guy who said God gave us our liberties and built a small limited government?

Yes, that guy.

You idiots who claim to revere our Founders don't know jack shit about them.

THERE IS NONE. THE LEFT ONLY DESTROY, NEVER BUILD..

upload_2017-8-11_15-21-1.jpeg

upload_2017-8-11_15-21-23.png

upload_2017-8-11_15-21-41.jpeg

So I'm a leftist?

Dumbass.

Yes, that guy.

You're the one saying the Founding Fathers wanted a huge government with unlimited authority over people and you say I don't know anything? :cuckoo:

So I'm a leftist?

Dumbass.

Yes, that guy.

You mean like this?

"It would be thought a hard government that should tax its people one tenth part." Benjamin Franklin Source:http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/ Benjamin.Franklin.Quote.3FE0

recall that he was a rep.

So I'm a leftist?

No- you are an idiot.

'monarchy'

What the Right calls our constitutionally elected government.

Wow . What a bunch of crazy nonsense .

Weatherman is just another cock holster trying really hard to sound all smart n' stuff. Just a stupid troll thread that won't be moved to badlands where it belongs.

As predicted, the left has no rebuttal other than personal attacks.

As predicted Weatherboy has issued his personal opinion- without any proof to his assertion.

And then like the Snowflake he is- whines whenever anyone replies.
I named a number of organizations.

Thanks for validating my point.

The level of stewpud to post that nonsense is shocking.

you support and demand more government control, that makes you the tory.

Forum List

Back