The left & their inability to accept responsibility for ANYTHING

I just watched a 15 minute segment on MSNBC about the spying on the Germans. The ENTIRE time Bush's name came up OVER & OVER & OVER. Obama's name? ONCE. And only in the context that he didn't know about the spying.

Now I will grant you that BUSH started this stupid program and MAY have even known or requested that other leaders be spied on. But here is the problem......

OBAMA IS THE FUCKING MAN IN CHARGE & has been for the last 5 years. WHEN is Obama going to accept responsibility for the crap that happens under his watch? It's always either someone else's fault or he pleads STUPIDITY (I didn't know)

Seriously, the man and his supporters are like my 7 year old grandson with the "not me" bullshit.

Yep. And our two-party charade has all the integrity of pro-wrestling.

Exactly. You have the two party Republican Party that's 90% white and one quarter business and three quarters wacko crazy batshit nut teabags.

Then you have the coalition Democrat Party that's everyone else. A hundred different groups.

When are you going to get it through your thinking that those like gramps are perfect , most of them could almost be hanged on a cross.
They are experts on everything and have never made a mistake.
Get with it. Ok!

I guess the next question would be this:

Is Obama actually the President or just some know nothing puppet figurehead who is on a need to know basis?

Seems a fair question since he seemingly is always in the dark on IMPORTANT issues.

Do or did you know what your kids were up to at all times of the night and day?

The left & their inability to accept responsibility for ANYTHING

Indeed,

they never want to be judge on the success of the program
just intentions

Since 1965 we have spent around 15 trillion on social programs
and we have the same level of poverty

The extreme left thinks that is a good thing

Forum List

Back