The Left wing celebration has begun!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Now they all need a cigarette.

8 long years of trying to prevent Trump from being elected again has come to a climax

They now have blown their load.

Is it enough?

The Left has not been this happy since the Pandemic broke out during Trump's administration.

I was excited when i saw this news break. Ive been praying that they would convict him. This case was AWFUL!!! No one believes that its anything other than a political witch hunt. Americans are going to HATE this.
This was the best gift we could have gotten. Trump just won the election. :5_1_12024:

Last edited:
The cigarettes get lit after we nut and unfortunately for you frail fuckers this is going to be a tantric orgy of epic proportions. Load up on the copium from now. :itsok: :hyper::spank::banana::suck::eusa_dance::113::re::twirl:
I know, I know, if Trump wins the election it is all for not.

Blah, blah, blah.

But if he loses, let him walk

Nobody cares

The moonbats are all glued to MSLSD....

jack-faps.gif

My next wish is that they put him in jail. That will make the public super motivated on election day. Meanwhile, Biden is going to struggle to get anyone off the couch to vote for him.

MAGA is winning!!!!

Now they all need a cigarette.

8 long years of trying to prevent Trump from being elected again has come to a climax

They now have blown their load.

Is it enough?

The Left has not been this happy since the Pandemic broke out during Trump's administration.

And they have accomplished zip.

Every time a leftist snorter thinks it has victory in its hands, President Trump's popularity skyrockets.

The fun is just starting!

I was excited when i saw this news break. Ive been praying that they convict him. This case was AWFUL!!! No one believes that its anything other than a political witch hunt. Americans are going to HATE this.
This was the best gift we could have gotten. Trump just won the election. :5_1_12024:
That's what a number of people are saying. There has to be a price to pay. Not one democrat should be in elected position. There are probably a number of democrats that see some ugly writing on the wall.

The worst part of this entire show trial is that confidence in our judicial system has been destroyed.

My next wish is that they put him in jail. That will make the public super motivated on election day. Meanwhile, Biden is going to struggle to get anyone off the couch to vote for him.

MAGA is winning!!!!
Putin will drop a bomb on NYC and DC before Trump goes to jail, even if Trump goes to jail.

The cigarettes get lit after we nut and unfortunately for you frail fuckers this is going to be a tantric orgy of epic proportions. Load up on the copium from now. :itsok: :hyper::spank::banana::suck::eusa_dance::113::re::twirl:
There are people who are concerned about the wrongs in society. On the non-Prog side there are less of them now.

CrossTHISLineIdareyou.jpg

lol. any day now! "Civil War"! "Red Wave"!

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

I was excited when i saw this news break. Ive been praying that they would convict him. This case was AWFUL!!! No one believes that its anything other than a political witch hunt. Americans are going to HATE this.

yeah...yeah !!

I know......RED WAVE !!!!!!

jack-faps.gif

(stolen from Oddball)

Forum List

Back