The Left wing celebration has begun!!

View attachment 954341

lol. any day now! "Civil War"! "Red Wave"!
Your Prog agendas are not finished. Total power means people will not get what they want as you cannot satisfy all. You have infighting in your party that is far more dangerous than on the Republican side. And it is growing. You even have people who hate their own in the party. The young in our nation are going to have some difficult times and perhaps some devastating choices to make in future years.

Your Prog agendas are not finished. Total power means people will not get what they want as you cannot satisfy all. You have infighting in your party that is far more dangerous than on the Republican side. And it is growing. You even have people who hate their own in the party. The young in our nation are going to have some difficult times and perhaps some devastating choices to make in future years.

Im not a "Prog" you moron. Trump is also a moron, but if I have to choose between evils, I'd hold my nose and vote for him over Biden AGAIN.

I just totally agree with BrokeLoser about the people who claim to be on the Right.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

( Now I'll get asked in a whiny, high-pitched squealy voice.......but...but...."SO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" ??!! )

Last edited:
Trump is by no means out of the picture.

Im still of the opinion that this is all a ruse to actually ensure he gets in power. With all his cult followers backing whatever he does (even if it's not in their best interests) Where he can serve the Establishment.

He will attack gun rights, increase spending further, empower the Left and the cult followers will kneel and call it "Glorious" (because it's Lord Trump's decree)

Im not a "Prog" you moron. Trump is also a moron, but if I have to choose between evils, I'd hold my nose and vote for him over Biden AGAIN.

I just totally agree with BrokeLoser about the people who claim to be on the Right.

( Now I'll get asked in a whiny, high-pitched squealy voice.......but...but...."SO WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" ??!! )
The Republican Party has had administrations and people with power to not get us where we are at now. They failed. And Trump showed up due to it. They are supposed to be studiously on guard for all of the things we are living with now. It must be all of the bipartisan legislation with all of those hidden rules and earmarks in them over many decades. Trump had ideas to help us survive this new era in a better way. We see the real way now. The schools needed watching when the craziness started decades ago. And now the generations affected have matured as we see the results. And it will get worse. Never mind many think the government will give them free stuff that work does not mean a thing.

Now they all need a cigarette.

8 long years of trying to prevent Trump from being elected again has come to a climax

They now have blown their load.

Is it enough?

The Left has not been this happy since the Pandemic broke out during Trump's administration.

I remember when you used to support the Rule of Law.

And then you became a member of a cult.

Now you don't give a flying fuck about the law.

Because Orange Jesus.

Whether Trump's in or out of office, it's obviously their strategy is to keep Trump playing defense.

I know. You democrats seem incapable of learning anymore. You indict him, his poll numbers go up, you indict him again, his poll numbers go up. Convicting him on Braggs case was a fatal mistake by democrats..
Lol your childlike crush on that fat felon is adorable

Forum List

Back