The Left's Greatest Fear

Happy birthday Ruthie baby!

Now die already.

RBG will dance on Fat Donnie’s grave.

Only if she maintains her supply of fresh virgin liberal girls, sacrificed on the altar of liberalism.Those seem to be in short supply these days.
Fat Donnie is a Cheeseburger away from an early grave.

And? Enjoy your next four years of Mike Pence. He'll be more than happy to oversee the apocalyptic return of Christ.

Hope you bought your radiation-proof underwear by now, they'll be in short supply by then.

Now die already.

Only if she maintains her supply of fresh virgin liberal girls, sacrificed on the altar of liberalism.Those seem to be in short supply these days.

And? Enjoy your next four years of Mike Pence. He'll be more than happy to oversee the apocalyptic return of Christ.

Hope you bought your radiation-proof underwear by now, they'll be in short supply by then.
Interesting, coming from a guy who said this in another thread:

Oh, did I go to church this morning, or something? Actually, I'm more of a Christian-sympathizer. While those Christians tell the sinners "Be good or you'll go to hell", I'm more inclined to pitch in for those sinner's bus tickets.

Religion is just some kind of weapon for you folks. Some kind of political bludgeon you cherry-pick for advantage.

Now die already.

Mike Pence is too mild mannered and boring to get elected on his own.

Now die already.

Interesting, coming from a guy who said this in another thread:

Oh, did I go to church this morning, or something? Actually, I'm more of a Christian-sympathizer. While those Christians tell the sinners "Be good or you'll go to hell", I'm more inclined to pitch in for those sinner's bus tickets.

Religion is just some kind of weapon for you folks. Some kind of political bludgeon you cherry-pick for advantage.

Like I said, I'm only a Christian-sympathizer. I know their ways but unlike them, I'm well-armed and not cut out to be a martyr or a victim.

No, not the Trump-Biden debates......in fact, those might be comic gold.

No....it's this lady whose birthday is this very day.

Ruth-Bader-Ginsburg-2010.jpg

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, née Joan Ruth Bader, (born March 15, 1933, Brooklyn, New York, U.S.), associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States from 1993. She was the second woman to serve on the Supreme Court."
Britannica.com

And you know why they have that feeling.......

Best wishes, Ruthie, for a long and happy retirement.

Here's my fear: the local high school in my neighborhood produced Ruthie, Chuck Schumer, and Bernie Sanders!!!

Yikes!!
Well given the unqualified pieces of trash do at had appointed .....

"Well given the unqualified pieces of trash do at had appointed ....."

Here we find the sort of syntax produced by Liberals control of government schools.

Simply amazing that they consider this individual 'literate.'

I REALLY need a higher caliber of opposition.

Now die already.
Typical right winger. You are as despicable as your clown leader Donnie McDonald.

Really???

Did you object to this?

The Disposition Matrix, informally known as a kill list, is a database of information for tracking, capturing, rendering, or killing suspected enemies of the United States.[1] Developed by the Obama administration beginning in 2010, the "Disposition Matrix" goes beyond existing kill lists and is intended to become a permanent fixture of U.S. policy.[1] The process determining criteria for killing is not public and was heavily shaped by National Counterterrorism Director and former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Director John O. Brennan.[2]

The creation of the Disposition Matrix database is part of an effort embraced by White House counterterrorism adviser John O. Brennan to codify the targeted killing policies developed by President Barack Obama.

The database's existence was revealed in a three-part series published by The Washington Post newspaper. It noted that as of their publication, the number of civilian and militant casualties resulting from U.S. drone strikes would soon exceed the number of people killed in the September 11 attacks.

Pakistani interior minister Rehman Malik has stated that 336 U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan claimed over 2,300 victims, 80% of whom were innocent civilians.
Disposition Matrix - Wikipedia

No, you didn't.

The left hates the truth. They need to do their best to distort it. If they don't, Trump gets reelected, the Democrats lose the house and like others said, we can then straighten out the Supreme Court. It would be nice to straighten out the cancerous ninth circuit too. It's getting old watching them continuously put injunctions against Trump's common sense policies.
I’m here to make a difference

Ruth Bader Ginsburg, née Joan Ruth Bader, (born March 15, 1933, Brooklyn, New York, U.S.), associate justice of the Supreme Court of the United States from 1993. She was the second woman to serve on the Supreme Court."
Britannica.com

Here's my fear: the local high school in my neighborhood produced Ruthie, Chuck Schumer, and Bernie Sanders!!!

Yikes!!
We have nothing to fear

We are well within the election year and we know that Republicans do not fill SCOTUS vacancies in an election year.

They want the voters to decide who should fill the seat
That's only for second termers on the way out. Trump will nominate a judge in October if there is a spot to fill.

Republicans said nothing of the kind

They made it clear they would not fill a SCOTUS vacancy during an election year. They argued you don’t know who the voters will choose so you should hold the seat open until after the election.

We can be sure they will hold the same standard with Ginsburg.
Yours isn't the first wrong liberal interpretation I've seen today and I doubt it will be the last. My advice to you is, don't bet on Trump waiting till after the election. That wasn't the deal and it's not going to happen.

McConnell established new procedures for filling SCOTUS vacancies when he became Senate Majority Leader.

Namely, SCOTUS vacancies will not be filled in an election year. We are four months into an election year.

Obama named a replacement and McConnell would not consider that replacement until after the election. If Hillary had won, he would have confirmed Obama’s choice.

I am sure he will do the same for Trump. Otherwise, he would be a lying hypocrite.
That's why you keep missing those 4 foot putts. Bad read.

The left hates the truth. They need to do their best to distort it. If they don't, Trump gets reelected, the Democrats lose the house and like others said, we can then straighten out the Supreme Court. It would be nice to straighten out the cancerous ninth circuit too. It's getting old watching them continuously put injunctions against Trump's common sense policies.
I’m here to make a difference
How do you figure to do that, Qdog?

Britannica.com

Yikes!!

Don't we all already understand what the US Supreme Kangaroo Court has become?

Britannica.com

Yikes!!

What?

Britannica.com

Yikes!!

What?

Britannica.com

Yikes!!

What?

It is what it has been since early on.....John Marshall

America’s Ayatollahs

. That’s the ‘human nature’ problem: self-aggrandizement, often rationalized as beneficence. No doubt, John Marshall, and all of the other judges who have utilized activism believed that it was best for the nation to have a central government with unlimited power.

Britannica.com

Yikes!!

What?

America’s Ayatollahs

. That’s the ‘human nature’ problem: self-aggrandizement, often rationalized as beneficence. No doubt, John Marshall, and all of the other judges who have utilized activism believed that it was best for the nation to have a central government with unlimited power.

"Activist" judges are always the other guy's judges.

Britannica.com

Yikes!!

What?

America’s Ayatollahs

"Activist" judges are always the other guy's judges.

You don't know what 'activist' means?

Or what a judge's actual job is?

I may post a thread on that question.....

Forum List

Back