The Lefts war on Elon Musk begins

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
And so it begins. The Feral government and the Establishment begin the campaign to smear Tesla since he poses a threat to their control.

Report: More Than 750 US Tesla Owners Complain of Rapid Deceleration

Sure, you can say that's not what this is...and smarter people can remind you that it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Over the coming months and years you can expect an ever increasing number of organized attacks against Musk and Tesla from both inside and outside the Feral government.

And so it begins. The Feral government and the Establishment begin the campaign to smear Tesla since he poses a threat to their control.

Sure, you can say that's not what this is...and smarter people can remind you that it is better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Over the coming months and years you can expect an ever increasing number of organized attacks against Musk and Tesla from both inside and outside the Feral government.

I guess the fires from like10 years ago were part of the "conspiracy", right loon?

Elon is losing his ass with Tesla and his funds to buy Twitter.

The inquiry serves as the fourth formal one for Tesla in three years.

Correct me if I'm wrong but 3 years ago Trump was still in office right? So how do you get from the 4 notices sent, the first during the Trump administration to it's a plot by leftists to go after Musk?

Walk me through your logic there? I'm very much guessing you don't have one.

The "feral government"???? You elect these people. You gave them the job. You need to do a much better job at picking your candidates.

The slavish devotion you show to any billionaire who you think is "on your side" without a thought in your little head as to how he made his money, is a source of great amusement. Every one of these guys was born rich and used their money to screw over little people like YOU.

Gates, Musk, Zuckerberg, Bezos were all born into wealthy families. It is now possible to calculate how success an American will be in life, based on the zip code where you grew up.

The Bell Curve offer a hypothesis that the USA was going to stratify along the lines of intelligence and education, but they got it wrong. The USA has stratified around income and zip code. Where you grow up and how rich your parents are will determine how successful you will be in life.

I guess the fires from like10 years ago were part of the "conspiracy", right loon?

Isn't Elon a liberal? He strays just a bit and the Prog inquisition goes into play. It was just a matter of time. A world where the lower IQ's evolve from higher IQ's! There's gotta be an answer!

Forum List

Back