🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The left’s war on the U.S.

No one is pro-life, everyone is pro-choice. Got it.
Read my quote if you can read....that’s what I said. The idea you want to label Democrats a certain way when you are exactly the same, is ludicrous.

You were serious that no one is pro-life?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Well THAT explains the rest of your posts ...
You’re a fool. I said nothing about “ pro life” it’s a ridiculous phrase When discussing abortions. Everyone is PRO CHOICE.
You’re not pro life if you don’t thing everyone should have access to affordable healthcare.

Read my quote if you can read....that’s what I said. The idea you want to label Democrats a certain way when you are exactly the same, is ludicrous.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You’re not even a real libertarian. You’re a farce. physical Gender is determined by the Xy or XX chromosome make up at birth, with some exceptions according to the science.

gender role is the preference for living as a man or woman by the individual .
Its a personal choice.....you don’t Believe in personal freedom to choose ? You’re no libertarian.

So according to you Biden is your cult leader.
I guess adding ignorance in science to English vocabulary seems redundant. You can’t be a cult leader and believe in science Dah....

Democrats are the anti-science party. You're pure ideologues. You actually think that your ideology changes science, not the other way around
Huh ? You must be making up shit to hear yourself talk.

Democrats have not changed a position ever based on "science"

Can you name a Democratic position that wasn't based on the best scientific evidence of the time?

I've already provided a list. Some examples:

1) Global warming. We have two things and only two things we could do today that would have a major impact on carbon emissions and not destroy our economy. Nuclear power and fracking for natural gas. Democrats oppose both of them

2) Democrats think you can change your gender by thinking you're another sex

3) Democrats don't think fetuses are a human life

Don't be so silly.

1. There are lots of ways to reduce our impact on carbon emissions. Something as simple as keeping the proper air pressure in our tires can save almost 4 million gallons of gas each day.

2. If the worst thing you have to worry about is some trans sexual that you never met, you're looking for something to whine about.

3. An early term fetus is no more a self sustaining person than a few toenail clippings are.

I guess adding ignorance in science to English vocabulary seems redundant. You can’t be a cult leader and believe in science Dah....

Democrats are the anti-science party. You're pure ideologues. You actually think that your ideology changes science, not the other way around

Can you name a Democratic position that wasn't based on the best scientific evidence of the time?

1) Global warming. We have two things and only two things we could do today that would have a major impact on carbon emissions and not destroy our economy. Nuclear power and fracking for natural gas. Democrats oppose both of them

Can you tell us any instances where an abortion is justifiable ?

Who is "us?" You and the voices in your head? Are there people in your living room cheering and hanging on your every word?

Interesting how you suddenly had a power outage below the belt and you need the validation of others to prop it back up
As usual, all hypocrites from the right have no answer.
You can’t answer because you like everyone, are pro choice.

You're making zero sense.

I said the left thinks unborn children are not human. That's not science, they are obviously human.

I'm pro-choice because I don't think that it's a legitimate function of government to point a gun at a woman and force her to carry a baby to term in her body.

What is "hypocritical" about that.

And you're just deflecting, Democrats are the anti-science party. You can't refute that, so you're deflecting

An early term fetus is not a child.

You’re a fool. I said nothing about “ pro life” it’s a ridiculous phrase When discussing abortions. Everyone is PRO CHOICE.
You’re not pro life if you don’t thing everyone should have access to affordable healthcare.

That isn't how the terms are used. You can make up your own definitions, but no one cares

You’re not even a real libertarian. You’re a farce. physical Gender is determined by the Xy or XX chromosome make up at birth, with some exceptions according to the science.

gender role is the preference for living as a man or woman by the individual .
Its a personal choice.....you don’t Believe in personal freedom to choose ? You’re no libertarian.

So a real libertarian makes up their own definition for words like you do. You're just a hoot at this point. I can't take you seriously at all

Don't be so silly.

1. There are lots of ways to reduce our impact on carbon emissions. Something as simple as keeping the proper air pressure in our tires can save almost 4 million gallons of gas each day.

2. If the worst thing you have to worry about is some trans sexual that you never met, you're looking for something to whine about.

3. An early term fetus is no more a self sustaining person than a few toenail clippings are.
1. There are lots of ways to reduce our impact on carbon emissions. Something as simple as keeping the proper air pressure in our tires can save almost 4 million gallons of gas each day

- Nuclear power and fracking for natural gas and replacing coal plants would reduced a dramatic percentage of our carbon emissions. And you compare that to the savings in air pressure on the tires on your car? You're a buffoon. Again you prove my point. You're the anti science party

2. If the worst thing you have to worry about is some trans sexual that you never met, you're looking for something to whine about

- Ouch, hit a nerve. Bulldog is crying again. Someone with an XY chromosome is male. Note again you're the anti-science party that you deny science or you're all upset. Science is science. It doesn't care about your feelings

3. An early term fetus is no more a self sustaining person than a few toenail clippings are

- So you move the goalposts again. I said a baby in the womb is a human being. It is scientifically. No one said "self sustaining," you just made that bull shit up.

Again, you show you're the anti-science party

Can you tell us any instances where an abortion is justifiable ?

Who is "us?" You and the voices in your head? Are there people in your living room cheering and hanging on your every word?

Interesting how you suddenly had a power outage below the belt and you need the validation of others to prop it back up
As usual, all hypocrites from the right have no answer.
You can’t answer because you like everyone, are pro choice.

You're making zero sense.

I said the left thinks unborn children are not human. That's not science, they are obviously human.

I'm pro-choice because I don't think that it's a legitimate function of government to point a gun at a woman and force her to carry a baby to term in her body.

What is "hypocritical" about that.

And you're just deflecting, Democrats are the anti-science party. You can't refute that, so you're deflecting

An early term fetus is not a child.

A later term fetus is an unborn child. Both are human, Bill Deny the anti-science guy

The “pro life“ label is a simpleton way of arguing the abortion issue. You’re obviously NOT PRO LIFE if you can excuse incest rape and health issues.....

You also can’t be pro life if you’re for capital punishment.

Don't be so silly.

1. There are lots of ways to reduce our impact on carbon emissions. Something as simple as keeping the proper air pressure in our tires can save almost 4 million gallons of gas each day

- Nuclear power and fracking for natural gas and replacing coal plants would reduced a dramatic percentage of our carbon emissions. And you compare that to the savings in air pressure on the tires on your car? You're a buffoon. Again you prove my point. You're the anti science party

2. If the worst thing you have to worry about is some trans sexual that you never met, you're looking for something to whine about

- Ouch, hit a nerve. Bulldog is crying again. Someone with an XY chromosome is male. Note again you're the anti-science party that you deny science or you're all upset. Science is science. It doesn't care about your feelings

3. An early term fetus is no more a self sustaining person than a few toenail clippings are

- So you move the goalposts again. I said a baby in the womb is a human being. It is scientifically. No one said "self sustaining," you just made that bull shit up.

Again, you show you're the anti-science party

You said there were only 2 ways to reduce our carbon footprint. There are hundreds.

The “pro life“ label is a simpleton way of arguing the abortion issue. You’re obviously NOT PRO LIFE if you can excuse incest rape and health issues.....

Pro-life is about abortion, not capital punishment. Once again you're making up your own definitions for words. I don't care what definitions you make up.

BTW, while I'm against the death penalty, the idea you can't be for protecting the innocent and for punishing the guilty is butt stupid

You’re stooooopid.
Only six percent of America's scientists identify themselves as Republicans; fifty-five percent call themselves Democrats.
Obviously they ain't that smart then.

Pro-life is about abortion, not capital punishment. Once again you're making up your own definitions for words. I don't care what definitions you make up.

BTW, while I'm against the death penalty, the idea you can't be for protecting the innocent and for punishing the guilty is butt stupid

Life is life. A prisoner convicted of a crime is alive. You aren't pro life if you want to kill him.

Life is life. A prisoner convicted of a crime is alive. You aren't pro life if you want to kill him.
Or worse, shot in the back while running away without a weapon by a self appointed “ law and order” evangelical.

No it isn’t. We already discovered the if you’re pro choice you certainly aren’t pro life. You’re choosing to support killing a human fetus under certain conditions. You’re pro choice , you support abortion under certain conditions.

If you’re for protecting the innocent, it doesn’t mean you want to kill every threat they have.

the real,pro lifers are institutions like catholic church, one of their few consistencies

Last edited:
Not really. Even if it’s about abortion, pro life means, NO EXCEPTIONS. I f you allow exceptions, you‘re no different then anyone Who labels themselves as pro choice.

A later term fetus is an unborn child. Both are human, Bill Deny the anti-science guy
Nope. Fetus is an unborn off spring of any mammal. A human fetus is the unborn offspring of a human. if you aren’t careful with your terms you’ll get really strange ideas about science. You need to know the characteristics of the human fetus at different times during the gestation period BEFORE you even make a ‘ pro choice” decision. MOST pro choice people are against abortion for some reasons very late in th3 pregnancy....and if you’re not the doctor or the mother and a male with no legal right , you have just an opinion at most.

Forum List

Back